Thread: MotU Pixel art. Includes most of vintage Motu plus some PoP, Filmation, 200X, etc.

MotU Pixel art. Includes most of vintage Motu plus some PoP, Filmation, 200X, etc.

These were a lot of fun to do, and it seems like I've been working on them forever, but here they are. I hope you like 'em.

This is the whole gang-

For my Redbubble page I reduced the group to mostly vintage MotU and a few PoP-

I thought it would be funny to do the Royal Family as stickers, like the stick figure ones that people put on their car to represent their family. Here we've got Dad, Mom, son, daughter and Orko is the pet-

The Royal mini-van with the family sticker on the back-

And finally something unrelated but similar. Trap-Jaw mashed with Mega-man. I call him Jaw-Man-

Cambridge, New Zealand (formerly South Africa)
    Hey, these are really cute, dude.

Quicker to do than microheroes, that's for sure!
    Evil Simian Mechanic of the Horde!

Wow! That's sweet! Gotta catch um all!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Funny stuff.. I love the Megaman Trapjaw.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

They are amazing!

But it took me quite a while to realize where Stonedar is! Cool idea but that one is tricky!

As a POP fan i really miss Glimmer there, seeing the other 1. Season core Rebel members.

Disco Skeletor is fun and Illumina is a treat!

Very cool stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    They are amazing!

But it took me quite a while to realize where Stonedar is! Cool idea but that one is tricky!

As a POP fan i really miss Glimmer there, seeing the other 1. Season core Rebel members.

Disco Skeletor is fun and Illumina is a treat!

Very cool stuff!
    Thanks for the compliments (everyone).
    I thought that putting Stonedar as a rock would be fun, I'm glad you liked it. I can't have you leaving dissapointed though so I made you a Glimmer and since I see Peek-a-blue in your avatar, I made her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Thanks for the compliments (everyone).
    I thought that putting Stonedar as a rock would be fun, I'm glad you liked it. I can't have you leaving dissapointed though so I made you a Glimmer and since I see Peek-a-blue in your avatar, I made her as well.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...4&d=1351548577
    OH MYYYYYY !

I would have never asked for a Peekablue simply because she isnīt as important as the 1. season core members and i can accept that but man you should see me now, iīm doing a celebration dance here....on the other hand better you didnīt see me

Thank you for both of them, i really like your pixel MOTU art!

Nice!
    Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders: Royalt1us, chrisbryan, AGE, UnemployedSkeletor, EwR-Disaster, Kero, jaggerart, Uki, skully, overlordofevil, Neo, He-Bruely, returnofplex, Jonny Tyler, Herewegoagain, lemure77, bigassbuzz. (if I've had a transaction with you and your not on this list, please remind me.)

I've sold a few MotU pixel shirts on Redbubble, so I thought I should do a PoP shirt. Here's what I have. Anyone wanna offer some feedback? DO I have a good group here? Who do I need to drop? Who should I add? Is pink the best background color?

Also, the Jaw-man design is up for voting on Qwertee.com! Please go there and vote for it. Thanks!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    These are fantastic! I think I need to order that shirt. I love it! Great idea!!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    I've sold a few MotU pixel shirts on Redbubble, so I thought I should do a PoP shirt. Here's what I have. Anyone wanna offer some feedback? DO I have a good group here? Who do I need to drop? Who should I add? Is pink the best background color?
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...7&d=1352480083

Also, the Jaw-man design is up for voting on Qwertee.com! Please go there and vote for it. Thanks!
    First of all, i love it.

And i know pink is the obvious choice as a basic shirt but in FILMATION the whispering woods were mostly blue(so Loo-Kee could hide more easily) so i would choose a light blue shirt.

And the cast well, a Madame Razz without Broom is a lonely Madame if you ask me. Angela is missing since she is one of the most powerful members and very prominent in the first season and i know a lot of characters are missing but one of the biggest fan favorites is Mermista. If you ask me you should totally add her.

I love Batros but actually he is no Horde member but Vultak is so in all fairness you should replace Batros with Vultak....but honestly i would keep Batros and add Vultak. Imp is very well loved as well.

And one more thing and thatīs totally personal as well, Adora needs her boyfriend SEAHAWK should be added as well....

sorry a lot of requests i know and your set of characters are cool already!

Thanks for all your VERY COOL work.

Thanks for the advice Niki. Fortunately these guys are pretty quick and easy to make, so I'm going to add all of those and I'll get back to you soon w/ the results.

Thanks for the compliment Dan. When are you gonna rock that shirt I gave you in one of your figure reviews?