Thread: 99.9%Complete eternia..playset only......uk only

Widget

99.9%Complete eternia..playset only......uk only

Hi....I have an Eternia playset for sale. The playset it self is 99.9% complete only missing one part however it has no box, instructions, comic etc..

I am unsure if all the chains are original as I have come across 2 types over the years but they do all match in the set
    I am also unsure if the screws are original

The Bad

Most if not all of the monorail parts are broken although they are all there
    The purple cart...the red bit on top has come off but is present and can work without it on
    One of the gargoyles balls to connect is off but it still sits fine on display
    No windshield for laser canon that sits on top of the main tower, this is extremely hard to find and the only part missing
    The collar on snake mountain...one of the hooks is part not there but he chain still sits on in display

The Good

Its an Eternia playset
    I will include a full set of repo stickers
    Its an Eternia playset
    All arm and jaw mech are in great shape as is all the towers
    It an Eternia playset
    Flags are good with minor creasing
    Its an Eternia playset

If theres anything else I can recall I shall post here until I check the box tomorrow. This playset is huge and so is the box it is in...pick up or meet would be better but can send. Please message me with a serious offers. Any thing else please please ask.

Thank you for your time

Heroic Warrior undeadplastic2711's Avatar
    I can give you $350 if you still have it in jan. just sayin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Widget
    Cheers for the offer plastic ....Has to be gone by then as i'm moving, sad times.