Thread: Kofi Kingston a MOTU fan?

Heroic Warrior

Kofi Kingston a MOTU fan?

For those of you who aren't familiar with the WWE, there's a mid-card wrestler named Kofi Kingston that wears a lot of themed tights. In the past he's worn a Ghostbusters Slimer and Battle Cat-inspired tight designs, but last night at the Money in the Bank PPV he debuted his skeletor tights:

HAHAHAHA that's great. (waiting for those who will say that the skull looks nothing like skeletor because of the dreads.)

He has to be a fan, I'm sure there are a LOT of current wrestlers who are big MOTU fans. they are old enough to be and back in the 80s a lot of times MOTU and wrestling went hand in hand (in my neighbourhood)
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Boy, I wish He had some sort of catch phrase that was he-man-esk, I might begin to like the guy....

Heroic Warrior
    crap, meant to put this thread in the MOTUC forum even though the filmation skeletor image is more appropriate for MOTU...mods please see what's best.

Also, only if you've been living under a rock would you not know that Mattel has both He-Man and WWE licenses, so it's very easy for Kofi to get tight-designs like this.

I'm loving these tie ins! All the exposure is great for the line. Maybe we will see some two packs again some day....maybe. Anyway skeletor looks pretty sweet in deadlocks...lol.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

YES !!! I saw it !!! Apparently Kofi is a He-Fan !!!

Widget
    It doesn't surprise me. Take a look at any of these wrestlers and celebs that are old enough for the beginning exposure and they are He-Fans. Seth Green is a huge He-Fan even though his humor with it on Robot Chicken is fairly dark and very southern in direction haha. Triple H even could really pull off He-Man if he wanted to do the part in a new live action. May not be likely, but I'll put that thought out there. Nice to see Kofi showin some props to Skeletor for sure.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but here is an article on WWE.com I just saw today:

http://www.wwe.com/inside/mattel/sup...ories-26065318