Thread: MYP He-Man cartoon (2002) - Anywhere to watch online?

MYP He-Man cartoon (2002) - Anywhere to watch online?

It's not on Netflix or Hulu-plus or anywhere else for that matter. Anyone know?

YouTube?

There are 200X episodes on there, though the quality may vary from good to not-so-good.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

There was one guy who had the whole run, but deleted it. Bummed me right out, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Malev_Emperor View Post
    It's not on Netflix or Hulu-plus or anywhere else for that matter. Anyone know?
    If you switched to Netflix Disc Service you could watch em all!

I actually order the complete series for just under 7 dollars on Walmart.com with free site to store shipping! Should be in in a few days! I can't wait to hit up a few marathon viewings as I am very interested to finally see the series. So far I watched the first episode on Youtube and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    There was one guy who had the whole run, but deleted it. Bummed me right out, man.
    That sucks. I had his youtube page bookmarked so I could get to it easily. Hadn't been on it since my wife got me the complete series for Christmas last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Malev_Emperor View Post
    I actually order the complete series for just under 7 dollars on Walmart.com with free site to store shipping! Should be in in a few days! I can't wait to hit up a few marathon viewings as I am very interested to finally see the series. So far I watched the first episode on Youtube and thoroughly enjoyed it!
    Thanks for the info. I just did this too. $7 for all 39 episodes is a good deal. I taped all of these when they aired, but... I'd have to dust off and hook up a VCR to watch them and I want DVD quality.