Thread: Hello my fellow Masters, from Minnesota!

Hello my fellow Masters, from Minnesota!

Greetings! I stumbled upon the org many moons ago, but wasn't in my MOTU fandom at that time. Well, that has certainly changed!

I've recently become super nostalgic while cleaning out some old boxes... dug out, cleaned, and repacked all my MOTU stuff! Was a blast! Years ago I made a decision to let all of my playsets and vehicles go, but allowing myself to keep the figures. Man, I feel like such a dolt! I let the stuff all go for so cheap via craigslist... I don't recall all the prices, but pretty amazing deals - complete Jet Sled was probably $5, Castle Grayskull $10, Mantisaur $5, Bionatops $8, Snake Mountain $15, arghhhhhh!!!! Frightzone, and other vehicles, beasts all for cheap and mostly complete and in good shape!

I actually just let the Castle Grayskull go not too long ago. And that's the one thing I wish I still had!!! I guess I'd be content knowing that they all went to a good home, but I think they all ended up being resold for big profit. My loss, their gain. Luckily I recently found a cool local guy that gave me a great deal on some MOTUC figs! Now I'm into vintage, 200X, MOTUC, and pretty much anything MOTU related!

Started listening to Roast Gooble recently too, and I love it! Great cast, good show and very entertaining. Can't wait for the next few episodes (that should be out soon)!

I've also been a Marvel Universe/Legends collector over recent years, but am really interested in using those figs for trading MOTU items. Will post in the marketplace soon

Oh, and I was a regular poster *gulp* 10 years ago on the World of Springfield (Simpsons Collector Sector) Forums. I think a lot of my posts are gone due to inactivity though... Handle was: vegasian http://thesimpsonscommunity71818.yuk...y#.UJVi-oUaDdZ

Heroic Warrior
    Welcome Mysterio, I left my old collection go too, but they can be replaced.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Welcome to He-Man.org. Hope you enjoy your time here
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Thanks Hammerfall and MOTU_Maniac!

Sorry if I seemed like I was just griping above... But I did grow up during the He-Man era! I loved
    it back then, and now. I really only collected 2 toy lines with a lot of enthusiasm and it was MOTU
    and Star Wars! And I swear I first learned about He-Man from a radio commercial, not even a TV
    commercial! He-Man had radio spots back then, right? Also, I saw the cartoon the first week it
    aired and I went to the Power Tour when it was in MN!

Heroic Warrior
    Mysterio I get what you mean I had a bunch of figures and the Roton vehicle.
    "These are the days of high adventure"

On behalf of He-Man.org's admin, staff, and moderators, allow me to extend an official Hello and welcome to He-Man.org, Mysterio!! We're very glad to have you join our site hope you have a fun time discussing Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power here.

Please be sure to read over the rules for posting here when you have an opportunity. Most of them are pretty easy to follow.

We hope you really enjoy your time here! Welcome!
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

wellcome to our great place of He man talk, mysterio you'll find most of us to be a very friendly and good bunch of individuauls.I allso have sad memorys of selling my masters collection as a kid.