Thread: H: TRU He-Man VS. Superman MOC, W: MOC Swiftwind & Bubble Power She-Ra for daughter

Chronically Groovy Mighty Puundragon's Avatar

H: TRU He-Man VS. Superman MOC, W: MOC Swiftwind & Bubble Power She-Ra for daughter

I had been holding TRU He-Man VS. Superman two pack for my son for Christmas, but ended up getting him the He-Man/Battle Cat Birthday Special from Matty instead. So I am sitting on this and they appear to be selling for a good chunk of change on eBay. Saying that I hate selling on eBay and would rather trade.

What I am looking for is a Sealed Bubble Power She-Ra and Swiftwind to give my daughter for Christmas. I don't need the white mailers but they would be nice for wrapping the gifts if available. Let me know if you can help a guy out and make his kids happy.

Still looking to trade. If anyone can help let me know. I do have a ton of other non-MOTUC stuff available for trade too.

Sell it on eBay, and buy them at Matty.

The last 2pack on eBay sold for $66, the one before that sold for about $50

Here's a Swiftwind on eBay right now. (it's my auction, if you like it I can maybe give you a deal, but I don't need another He-Man Superman 2 pack.)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Swiftwind-in...item25768283bd

(I'll sell it to you for $40 shipped to Indianapolis, IN)

(I didn't realize it was already closed)

I would sell it on eBay but don't want to get into their shenanigans. I haven't sold anything there since 2008, and from everything I have heard is even worse to sell on. I would love to sell it here even for $50 and pay the difference to buy them both on Matty. I may have to wait until Cyber Monday to see if they are having a sale.

How about a my swiftwind and my $10 for your 2 pack? (Then I'll just sell it on eBay, I sell stuff on there all the time and I need to get my count up to be a power seller)