View Poll Results: Would I be interested in such a book?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 83.33%
  • No

2 16.67%

Thread: Dark Horse Comics next Motu project?

Heroic Warrior

Dark Horse Comics next Motu project?

I don't know about you guys, but I am very happy with all the relaeased books from Dark Horse, I especially loved the character guide. The mini comic collection, comic strip and the Cartoon episode guide were all awesome books too.

So does anyone know what their next project wuld be? I'd guess that the Marvel comics and DC commics might be a good choice for an upcomming book. For me however I would love a guide to all the toys and merchendise released, including vehichles, castles and creatures, prototypes etc etc..

I would love to see info about all the lines like the original MOTU, New Adventures, 200X, MOTUC, Club Grayskull, Minis, Loyal Subjects etc.

Would anyone else also be interested in buying such a book too?

I'm less interested in buying such comic book. Anyway, Dark Horse MOTU comics are not sold here in my country.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

I'm in favor of whatever Dark Horse decides to throw at us next. I'd love to see:

- A compilation of every issue of the Star Comics run
    - A vintage toy guide (it would have to include the complete 1980s line, but it would be nice if it also included POP, New Adventures, and 200x as well)
    - A compilation of every Golden Book
    - A coloring book compilation or an all-new "adult" coloring book
    Check out my on-going project: THE UNOFFICIAL MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE CLASSICS ENCYCLOPEDIA
    Featuring bios, powers, weaknesses, stats, pictures and trivia for every figure, beast, vehicle and playset released in Masters of the Universe Classics!

A MV Creations collection would be awesome.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!