I’ve seen books published on many different pop-culture subjects that have been turned into philosophical titles. These include several Marvel & DC comics characters. For example, The Avengers and Philosophy, Iron Man and Philosophy, Spider-man and Philosophy, Green Lantern and Philosophy, Batman and Philosophy… and then there other movies and tv shows like, The Hunger Games and Philosophy, Game of Thrones and Philosophy, and even SpongeBob Squarepants and Philosophy. With all these movies and television shows, I’m really surprised there isn’t something on He-Man. Searching on Amazon.com there no book that go into the history or making of the show or franchise. Does anyone have any info on upcoming projects that might fill this void? (Oh, wait, I did find this title “Mastering the Universe: He-Man and the Rise and Fall of a Billion-Dollar Idea” by Roger Sweet and Wecker David. It looks to be criticized for lots of inaccuracies.)
Anyhow, as far as books on the horizon, anyone know of talk about a “Masters of the Universe and Philosophy”?