Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Traveling to Rome in November

  1. #1
    Cringer's butler MannyB175's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    220

    Traveling to Rome in November

    In November, I will be traveling to Rome, Florence, Siena and Assisi for ten days. Do any of our Org members live in or near those areas?
    Manny

  2. #2
    Master of Yuletide MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
    Posts
    8,835
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyB175 View Post
    In November, I will be traveling to Rome, Florence, Siena and Assisi for ten days. Do any of our Org members live in or near those areas?
    I don't live near there. I have never been there. And I have no advice to offer except to say that...I am jealous. Please take lots of pics and share
    As we express our gratitude,
    we must never forget that
    the highest appreciation
    is not to utter words,
    but to live by them.

    ~John F. Kennedy

  3. #3
    Cringer's butler MannyB175's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I don't live near there. I have never been there. And I have no advice to offer except to say that...I am jealous. Please take lots of pics and share
    MOTU_Maniac:
    I shall take lots of pics and share. I will proudly wear MOTU shirts there to see what reaction I will get. It never fails. Anytime I wear a MOTU shirt, in public, someone always comes up to me and makes a positive comment about the shirt and He-Man & She-Ra.
    Manny

  4. #4
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    2,711
    TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!


  5. #5
    Cringer's butler MannyB175's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    220
    Midor:
    I will wear a toga just for you. I will take a picture, too.
    Manny
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Des Moines IA
    Posts
    2,711
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyB175 View Post
    Midor:
    I will wear a toga just for you. I will take a picture, too.

    SUH-weet!

    Thanks.

  7. #7
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    1,881
    Don't you have better thing to do than read this stupid signature

    Tony Clifton : Kaufman was a hack....hack sack pack nack !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •