Thread: motuc custom castings for hands

motuc custom castings for hands

I am sorta new to the world of MOTUC's but I have built up a decent collections. I've seen some of those amazing cast heads for the figures but I was curious as I know its a issue with a few people but has anyone sculpted and cast a alternate grip hand for mer-man's left hand ? or alternate hands for any other figures that would require open hands ? just something I was curious about as I love mer-mans trident but it always disappointed me that he can't hold it in both hands

I'm working on a set of custom hands for male and female MotUC figures. I have already ordered my 3d modeled prototypes and now I'm waiting for their arrival 674x501_1034704_932745_1365683157.jpg

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmike View Post
    I'm working on a set of custom hands for male and female MotUC figures. I have already ordered my 3d modeled prototypes and now I'm waiting for their arrival 674x501_1034704_932745_1365683157.jpg
    that sounds very interesting.

I'm working on a set of custom hands for male and female MotUC figures. I have already ordered my 3d modeled prototypes and now I'm waiting for their arrival
    I will definitely be looking out for these.
    I am fire made flesh, power incarnate, I am.... THE DARK PHOENIX!!!

The fire of the Phoenix burns through lies, you understand? The gaze of the Phoenix is like an x-ray tearing through every self-deception. So burn, Emma.
    Jean Grey, New X-men 139

Heroic Warrior
    Thay look great, but my one request would be the vintage style left He-man hand fingers out stretched wrist straight

You're a fiend Mike! Love this stuff, keep it coming. Would you considering making a new left hand for Merman so he could hold a second weapon?
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

very cool. I would love to see similar joints that are on some of the newer joes on the he-man classics line like what we're gonna get for NA he-man

This is something that has been a long time coming and something the figures should have had in the first place. I will be staring at your shapeways page with eager anticipation. What program did you use to model them?
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.