Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 151 to 161 of 161

Thread: Still on the fence? Message from Toy Guru

  1. #151
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,814
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I have no idea, I re-entered the credit information and it's still giving the error. Now I'm worried for thursday.
    I'm no expert. Could you maybe try a different browser or clear your cookies?

  2. #152
    USF Bull chuc98's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    6,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I'm no expert. Could you maybe try a different browser or clear your cookies?
    That might do it, and if all else fails Crusader can call customer service.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

  3. #153
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Clearing cookies as Tallstar mentioned..... has worked for me in the past on Matty...

  4. #154
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Oh come on...why do you say it's no longer worth watching?
    I was being a bit narky since he is encouraging us to jump blindly into darkness because that's pretty much what this is.

  5. #155
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I was being a bit narky since he is encouraging us to jump blindly into darkness because that's pretty much what this is.
    Gotcha! Hard to believe they would mess this up though...... Watch.....and if they fudge it up, you can send me a message that says "I told you so".

  6. #156
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    8 hours till the miracle 'boost' happens that takes us over the mark. We can then look forward to a video of Scott with his party hat and blower

  7. #157
    Heroic Warrior Wakko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,602
    Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    8 hours till the miracle 'boost' happens that takes us over the mark. We can then look forward to a video of Scott with his party hat and blower
    The history of the thermometer is that it either doesn't make its mark (DCIE year one, Young Justice 2-pack), or it miraculously crosses the line on the final day. Never has it met its minimum before the deadline. Scott must think we're all incredibly stupid.

  8. #158
    Heroic Warrior kup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    808
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    The history of the thermometer is that it either doesn't make its mark (DCIE year one, Young Justice 2-pack), or it miraculously crosses the line on the final day. Never has it met its minimum before the deadline. Scott must think we're all incredibly stupid.
    If Scott wants it made, it gets made.

  9. #159
    Alcala Idolator Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    I'm no expert. Could you maybe try a different browser or clear your cookies?
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Clearing cookies as Tallstar mentioned..... has worked for me in the past on Matty...
    I tried changing browsers, clearing the cache & the cookies, rebooting, it keeps saying "card validation failed"
    I'm not sure if it's actually an error message, they just can't validate my credit card for some reason.

    Guess I'll have to contact the CS team again
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

    http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

  10. #160
    Heroic Warrior beastor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I tried changing browsers, clearing the cache & the cookies, rebooting, it keeps saying "card validation failed"
    I'm not sure if it's actually an error message, they just can't validate my credit card for some reason.

    Guess I'll have to contact the CS team again
    I think that was the error I was getting originally. I found out it was because I was not entering the gibbersh words in the CAPTCHA box.

    recaptcha-example.gif
    My sell/trade list - vintage 80's toys - adding stuff all the time! http://www.blujay.com/beastor

    My feedback thread. http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=202525

    My want list http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...70#post2849070

  11. #161
    Alcala Idolator Crusader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,716
    Quote Originally Posted by beastor View Post
    I think that was the error I was getting originally. I found out it was because I was not entering the gibbersh words in the CAPTCHA box.

    recaptcha-example.gif
    No, I did fill in CAPTCHA, it's not the first time I order something from Matty and I have never have had problems with this before.

    The only thing that I changed is the shipping address.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

    http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •