Thread: are there any set places in the U.S. that showcase MOTU memorabilia on display?

are there any set places in the U.S. that showcase MOTU memorabilia on display?

Iím curious to know if there are any memorabilia museums for Masters of the Universe.

Iíve seen a few YouTube videos showing He-man figures from Matel on display. They look like they are typically on display at comic conventions.

In January I will be visiting Los Angeles and Iím wondering if there are any unique places in the LA area that sell or display He-man figures.
    For example, when I visited Universal Studios that had a section of the park devoted to the Marvel comics franchise. Any discussions of something like this for He-man in the future?

Also, years ago a private collector of the world's largest Bruce Lee memorabilia showcased their collection in Seattle for several months. It would be interesting to see if a MOTU private collector ever had thoughts of doing this....

Is there a general time you are interested in? Classics (~1980's), 200X's, or the current Classic line Mattle is selling? Best bet for the current classic line would be Mattel's company store with locations found here.

If you are talking the whole shebang with figures, collectibles, and art. The Power and Honor had a Lot of that displayed during Power-Con and will hopefully do this again next year.
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.

Judith, you are a wealth of knowledge! I’d never heard of this Power-Con convention. I signed up for the newsletter so when they do the next one I’ll know when to start making arrangements so I can attend.
    That, for sure, sounds like the thing to go to for an eyeful of the culture and collectibles.
    Great advice about the Mattel's company. It’s 20 mins outside of LA and would be cool to check out. I’m not looking to build up a toy collection… Mostly, I would just like to see a bunch of the toys under one roof.
    Thanks again for taking the time to write.
    -Rob

PS... i don't know if i did this right so forgive if there are duplicate messages. UGH

Glad to help.

And if you go to Power-Con be sure to introduce yourself. I will be working the registration table.
    Trust me, trust me, be a'right,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die,
    Sign' blood or fool night,
    Drink a little poison 'for you die.