Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread November 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    I don't understand why everyone is so up in arms about the "my sub"... You are able to edit your Credit Card & Shipping info already directly from the "Sub" section of your My Order History.
    Click on the most recent order and scroll down to the sub details and select edit.

I've changed payment info three times this year and shipping info once and NEVER had a issue.
    Are you able to change your shipping method?
    Part of the reason I subscribed was that Scott said we would be able to do this with the 'my sub' page, which he said would be up and running 'probably by next week, or by January at the latest'. Canadian customers have ridiculous wait times, and I don't want every order in mail limbo for two months, esp. if it's a larger package. Nor did I want to lock myself into DHL for a full year.
    If the my sub page/Canadian shipping issues aren't resolved by next summer, I'll be letting my sub expire with my credit card, as I took Scott's answer to this issue in good faith when I subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Are you able to change your shipping method?
    Part of the reason I subscribed was that Scott said we would be able to do this with the 'my sub' page, which he said would be up and running 'probably by next week, or by January at the latest'. Canadian customers have ridiculous wait times, and I don't want every order in mail limbo for two months, esp. if it's a larger package. Nor did I want to lock myself into DHL for a full year.
    If the my sub page/Canadian shipping issues aren't resolved by next summer, I'll be letting my sub expire with my credit card, as I took Scott's answer to this issue on good faith when I subscribed.
    No... you can't change your shipping method in the current system.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    A lot of my "dark horse favorites" are from the vintage line, so this news makes me happy and rather hopeful that Rokkon, Double Trouble, Entrapta, Extendar, Quakke, and Eldor will appear in 2014/15. I'd rather them in my collection than The Scientists, 2002 Evil-Lyn, Callix, etc. For me, the recent turn of events might mean figures that may have originally been on the roadmap for 2016 and beyond could come sooner. I'm one of the folks that felt like the line was starting to get a bit too padded out by the likes of Filmation Randor, Vykron, Sir Laser-Lot, Spector, BG Evil-Lyn, Snake Man-At-Arms, Dekker... I welcome 2014 with it's promise of "all vintage and A-list Filmation characters"- it'll be a welcome change of pace, even if it's just for that year. Chances are the line will still be going beyond '14, so there's no saying that the random stuff like Goat Man, Lodar, Josh, etc won't make some sort of appearance in the future.
    I'm REALLY hoping for an Eldor figure. We got He-ro after waiting for so long, we NEED Eldor!!! Eldor in 2014!!!
    I think I learnt more about being a good person from He-man, then I did in church.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayskullian View Post
    I'm REALLY hoping for an Eldor figure. We got He-ro after waiting for so long, we NEED Eldor!!! Eldor in 2014!!!
    I agree Eldor is a must, in fact he's my most wanted figure, but 2014, I hoping we'll get him in 2013
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

So if my CG-Man arrives next month with defects Im basically screwed out of a replacement!?!?
    What BS is this???
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

that is bad business, we have enough problems with this line already. we all know what happened when there was no service stock with fisto & the sorceress. p-u matty. if a want a replacement for you defective product i better be able to get one.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    So if my CG-Man arrives next month with defects Im basically screwed out of a replacement!?!?
    What BS is this???
    It's called Mattycollector Customer Service, or rather what has been passing for the same for years.

So much for the subs guaranteeing you your figures. Knowing the high level of QC problems and still making this decision should explain to anyone at Mattel why the subs sank so badly this year.

Thank goodness I'm getting mine from Big Bad; the only reason I was able to get a Fisto to replace my mis-packaged Sorceress is because I wasn't dealing with Matty anymore. Says a lot about Mattel and DR when the only way to get something remotely resembling customer service is to go somewhere else to buy the merchandise...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman