Thread: Castle - when will we know?

Hybrid View

Castle - when will we know?

Hey guys,

Quick update as we head into the final wee hours of the night for the presale.

We re close, but not there yet. So if you are still on the fence or looking to prebuy the castle, I'll hit the ask matty forum tonight for any last min questions that could tip you over! ;-)

Also, we may not know exactly tomorrow AM the results. It looks like a few fans have placed what we would call "bulk" orders for the Castle. Quite a few are from well known existing customers, but a few are folks we don't know. So to ensure our quota is correct, customer service will send out a courtesy email and if needed phone call just to verify some large quota orders. If you do receive a call or email like this, it will help a ton if you can just verify that yes, you did intend to place a large quota order.

It is fantastic to have a few of these as it may mean the difference between going forward and not. But if they are not true, we'd hate for orders like that to push us down into the "can't make it" zone. So please bare with us as we reach out to these customers to ensure these orders are legit and we can know for sure if we are in the "can make it" zone!

We'll have results as soon as we can! I hope we are there, I really do!

Scott

Awesome! Thanks for the Update TG! It is always appreciated!

So you are suspecting fraud?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    So you are suspecting fraud?
    I hope not... I dont want jokers risking me getting MY... erm.. OUR Snake Mountains! Ya, our!

But I know of a few from here TG that did place some bulk orders.

Alot are in the preorder thread for easy reference.
    Last edited by Replikor; November 12, 2012 at 10:40pm.

I need popcorn for this movie, god I hope this will make it. I really hope there is no fraud.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Ok everyone on the fence, now or never! Let's get this baby made. I have no doubt Castle Grayskull will be the coolest playset ever created! It will be the crown jewel of every collection!

Just imagine the detail that the 4H will put into this sculpt! I hope anyone who wants CG, but has been wavering, will finally decide it is worth seeing this come to life! This is really a chance for us fans to do something awesome for the franchise we love!

We are all fans here, lets put our differences aside and go all in for our favorite sculptors, our favorite toyline and for each other, not to mention all our kids who will get to cherish this piece of art for years to come!

BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!

Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

What's the percentage we're at currently?

Snappy Threader
    Thanks for the update TG!

maybe we can get a couple of these guys...

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    maybe we can get a couple of these guys... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8N800bP-R4
    I don't get what was so funny to them. They paid the place $20 for a joke.

Anyway, it'll make it.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I don't get what was so funny to them. They paid the place $20 for a joke.

Anyway, it'll make it.
    That was the point--they're idiots. It shouldn't have been funny with them paying $20. And I agree, the Castle will be made. Too much money to turn down.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    Hey guys,

Quick update as we head into the final wee hours of the night for the presale.

We re close, but not there yet. So if you are still on the fence or looking to prebuy the castle, I'll hit the ask matty forum tonight for any last min questions that could tip you over! ;-)

Also, we may not know exactly tomorrow AM the results. It looks like a few fans have placed what we would call "bulk" orders for the Castle. Quite a few are from well known existing customers, but a few are folks we don't know. So to ensure our quota is correct, customer service will send out a courtesy email and if needed phone call just to verify some large quota orders. If you do receive a call or email like this, it will help a ton if you can just verify that yes, you did intend to place a large quota order.

It is fantastic to have a few of these as it may mean the difference between going forward and not. But if they are not true, we'd hate for orders like that to push us down into the "can't make it" zone. So please bare with us as we reach out to these customers to ensure these orders are legit and we can know for sure if we are in the "can make it" zone!

We'll have results as soon as we can! I hope we are there, I really do!

Scott
    If this is true.....then it would be a real slap in the face to fans to not produce this. Being "real close" from a business standpoint means JUST KEEP IT OPEN UNTIL 1/3/2013...then you will meet your minimums....Come ON!!!!!