Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle - when will we know?

Heroic Warrior
    Not surprised it went down to the wire. We are talking about a $300 commitment or more if you think about it.

Even for a premium collector item a year away it's a lot to ask for..

If they packed a figure with it, I think that could've helped out. Like Defendor.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Hum... are you sure you want us to undress and go naked !?
    Now it's a real party!!!
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

I really wish Matty would have offered a free Castle Grayskullman for the first and last pre-orders! That would have been a cool incentive!
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Court Magician
    Five Minutes left!! Get those orders in!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuliusMarx View Post
    Five Minutes left!! Get those orders in!!
    Time has expired for the minimum goal....

LAST CALL FOR GRAYSKULL PREORDERS HE-FANS & SHE-RAVERS!!

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PREORDER AS THE MINIMUM GOAL DEADLINE DATE HAS NOW BEEN MET!!! BUT YOU MAY STILL BE ABLE TO GET IN ORDERS IF MATTY STILL HAS THE PAGE UP!!!

GO CLAIM YOUR FORTRESS OF MYSTERY AND POWER NOW!!
    Last edited by Replikor; November 13, 2012 at 03:02am.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    It doesn't look like the minimum will be reached.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    There is no way they dont make this Castle, i highly doubt it, its close enough.

My stupid self left my credit card at work & i dont know my security code so im screwed

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man Pab View Post
    There is no way they dont make this Castle, i highly doubt it, its close enough.

My stupid self left my credit card at work & i dont know my security code so im screwed
    not if the preorder is close enough an they leave it open.

I'm not so sure. They update that meter; it doesn't do it in real-time, so we could've already met the goal, and with the 2013 Sub Drive, even though they said midnight was the cutoff, they kept taking orders for several hours after that, and guess what... THE PRE-ORDER PAGE IS STILL UP! So even if you couldn't get your order in on time, you still have a chance, but hurry! We don't know when they'll have to pull the plug: http://www.mattycollector.com/DRHM/s...ctID=258165100
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!

according to the numbers we got on the preorders board an using 50 per day as the average to make it rise 1 maker per day. we gained 3 tonight alone. which should put us somewhere above 90%

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Shouldn't the site be able to detect if the cards are legit or not?

When I mis-entered my credit card number with spaces it said that's not a valid number.

Digital River has never been good, reliable service for the store.

I think they just mean making sure the bulk orders are from legit buyers like online seller, etc., instead of someone making a bulk order to push the project into production with a plan to cancel the card later to avoid paying.

I wouldn't say that.. the meter hasn't been updated for a couple of days, and Scott just talked about bulk orders having been placed... those likely haven't been included in the meter update.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Ill be at work in about 8.5 hrs, ill have my card then ill try to get it in.

But im still sure we made it, would they really say no if it gets to 95%?

Quote Originally Posted by He-Man Pab View Post
    Ill be at work in about 8.5 hrs, ill have my card then ill try to get it in.

But im still sure we made it, would they really say no if it gets to 95%?
    Do it!!! The sale page is still live. On the latest episode of The Council of the First Ones at around the 24 minute mark, Scott said that if they're really close, 90-95% it's pretty likely they'l go into production.

Movie mayhem!
    i just ordered. Gah... $300 made me procrastinate ordering but I finally did. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    So please bare with us
    Hum... are you sure you want us to undress and go naked !?
    Spelling is not his strong point!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
    Not surprised it went down to the wire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahn View Post
    They update that meter; it doesn't do it in real-time, so we could've already met the goal
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Scott just talked about bulk orders having been placed... those likely haven't been included in the meter update.
    It's all part of the theatrics! Scott will want to announce the news himself, not have us work it out simply by looking at a Thermometer Jpeg. We'll be kept waiting until they're ready... probably in a video with party blowers and streamers.
    Now Showing
    Blade
    Coming Attractions
    Baby Skeletor (just kidding)

Heroic Warrior
    If I'm reading the pre-order info correctly, we had to reach a minimum goal by 11/12/2012, but if the goal was met, the pre-orders would continue until 1/3/2013. So, if the page is still up, we are either really close, and hoping they can get the rest of the necessary orders by January, or we met the goal, and what ever is ordered between now and Jan 3rd is just bonus orders for Mattel.

A big fan of Slush Head
    I hope Scott delivers good news. I want my Castle Grayskull!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Court Magician
    omg, I want to know NOW! ;-)

I am not posting very often, but since the last weeks there was not a single day, I didn`t check the updates reagarding this CG Thriller not just once a day

I really hope, that all is turning to a happy end... i hate bad endings (at least regarding MOTU stuff)

I have returned my call, my order for 72 Castle Grayskulls is legit.
    Preternia - Cy-Chop Central!

Quote Originally Posted by Scud View Post
    I have returned my call, my order for 72 Castle Grayskulls is legit.
    Am I reading this right? Are you saying you ordered 72 Castles?
    Currently Looking for:
    MOC:
    Dragon Walker with tattoo he - man MIB.
    Parts I need:
    Zodak Calves, Feet and Loin Cloths.

Is 72 a magic number? That are a few Castles. Wonder how many BBTS bought. Somebody said you could preorder 1000, but I doubt they preordered that many.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    Is 72 a magic number? That are a few Castles. Wonder how many BBTS bought. Somebody said you could preorder 1000, but I doubt they preordered that many.
    It's half a gross, or twice six by six. So, yes, I'd say it's at least as (if not more) magic a number as decimal-minded 50 or 75—although 60 would be a more magic number. MotUC figures are bulk packaged by the double dozen, so that order would be for 3 bulk packages, if it were of regular figures rather than humongous castles.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure, that the castle made it...

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I'm sure, that the castle made it...
    Wouldn't surprise me if it made it weeks ago and all of this is just showboating from Scott to sucker in more sales.

well the order page is still up... so I figure folks have until January to order one... which is good. I have to see how much insurance is going to cover for my Sandy damage. I should know by January, if all is good I can get a CG.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!