Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still waiting on results (UPDATE: Grayskull passes minimum needed!)

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    No...
    Dunk AND Donuts
    Keeping this remotely on-topic, wouldn't the misspelling have made more sense if it were "Duncan Donuts?"

In any event... YESSSSSS!!! DO WE HAVE A CASTLE OR NOT!?!?!?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not keen on having He-man's tag-line, from here forth, being "By the Power of some foamcore that never made it to production!!!"

Great, we can't just get a clear yes or a clear no....there has to be "circumstances" ....
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Don't you mean "By the power of the scratch built Castle I made last night because Matty didn't give me mine" :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post
    Keeping this remotely on-topic, wouldn't the misspelling have made more sense if it were "Duncan Donuts?"

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not keen on having He-man's tag-line, from here forth, being "By the Power of some foamcore that never made it to production!!!"

Snappy Threader
    I predict.........we will get results by 3 PM pacific....... just guessin. I can not wait another minute. My finger hurts from clicking refresh over and over. And my eye balls will have a permanent thermometer pic burned into them for all of time.

it will be a yes.. i know it.. just to keep all the suspense and posting going

its mattel, they love to play (pun intended) with us and besides they have a lot of money to make this happen.

if they say no, can't do it.. its because of my post
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

Heroic Warrior
    To be honest....I am amazed that we even have to go here with this waiting to confirm result status. What minimum amount did they need? Over 700 order placed here on the org....additional orders put in by other retailers and fans.....This IS CASTLE GRAYSKULL!!!! I am surprised that not all MOTU fans did not order this....as their is no charge immediately and you have a FULL year to save. I understand 250.00 might be high for some....but this playset will be HUGE in scale. Just like the Vintage series Millenium Falcon TRU exclusive....which has a 250.00 price tag...and that is ONLY a vehicle!!! This will be larger than that. I have to just have to say that the MOTUC will NOT be complete WITHOUT the castle....IT IS THE CENTERPIECE OF THE LINE......And for those of us that have INVESTED quite a few dollars in this line over the last 4 years.....I would be quite irritated NOT to have this....I understand we are ADULT COLLECTORS .....I apologize if I am rambling....I just am amazed this did not blow through the roof....when announced about this fabulous work of art......btw.....motu rocks over star wars any day of the week......lol and i collect both!!! Please Please I want to enter the FORTRESS OF MYSTERY AND POWER!!!!!

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Always helpful Carlo.

Quote Originally Posted by carlo View Post
    it will be a yes.. i know it.. just to keep all the suspense and posting going

its mattel, they love to play (pun intended) with us and besides they have a lot of money to make this happen.

if they say no, can't do it.. its because of my post
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Replikor View Post
    ...I hate waiting...

I NEED TO KNOW NOW!!!
    Replikator...take a deep breath...

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I'm not sure how calling someone is guaranteeing they won't back out of the order. They need to just make an announcement about this and be done. If anyone wants to cancel their cards they can and that's a castle Mattel has to sell on Matty. I hate Mattel with a passion for multiple reasons but this is making me like them even less. They can call whomever and ask if it's a real order but they CANNOT force them to pay next December. I just don't see the point in confirming anything.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Solstice-Moon View Post

Love that last line. lol. Depressing if it came to pass. But would be pretty hilarious for a tag-line.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    D Y I N G here - I hope we know soon, this is so stressful!

All night thinking whether or not this would happen. had me in the most agrevated of moods. now I come home from work, only to find out that we are placed in some hororible suspence. I supose ill have to get up a little early tonight hopefully. to find out our results are good and Grayskull is a reality.

Curse Florida and its counting!!!

Must know!!! I hope it goes through for the sake of the Mattycollector effort itself.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Must know!!! I hope it goes through for the sake of the Mattycollector effort itself.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Must be a hanging spector vote review you think. There are no chads in eternia. I am not getting anything done lol. My mind is on da Grayskull. With all my brethren here hoping that my dreams of Grayskull goodness come to pass.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I'm not sure how calling someone is guaranteeing they won't back out of the order. They need to just make an announcement about this and be done. If anyone wants to cancel their cards they can and that's a castle Mattel has to sell on Matty. I hate Mattel with a passion for multiple reasons but this is making me like them even less. They can call whomever and ask if it's a real order but they CANNOT force them to pay next December. I just don't see the point in confirming anything.
    That is true. However if a few people ordering 1 or 2 back out come next year, that number is different to large orders not selling. I'm guessing by large, Scott is talking about pre-orders of 100+ castles! That would only make sense for well established collector stores and resellers to do. An individual person ordering that many is bound to raise a red flag.

It might not neccesarily be the card holder ordering, especially when we are talking about a toy that could appeal to kids as well It's not unheard of for kids to rack up $$$'s on their parents credit cards without them knowing until the bill arrives! I'm not saying thats happened, but it's one of many things that could happen with something like this. Others folks have already touched on in this thread, such as trolls using pre-paid cards just to push the pre-orders up and have no intention of actually buying that many.

In hindsight, they should have just charged a pre-order price of $25 and if the pre-order didn't go through, offered an exclusive figure in December next year instead.
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

This is getting a bit ridiculous now. We’re not going to find out. Why can’t anything just be simple when it comes to this bloody line?

Sitting high upon the Eternian porcelain throne.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    In hindsight, they should have just charged a pre-order price of $25 and if the pre-order didn't go through, offered an exclusive figure in December next year instead.
    This is an AWESOME idea! How cool would that have been? That way, even if we didn't hit the number, we'd still have some sort of cool figure to look forward to!

Maybe for Snake Mountain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    This is getting a bit ridiculous now. We’re not going to find out. Why can’t anything just be simple when it comes to this bloody line?
    Amen brotha! To be honest, I was FULLY expecting something like this. I knew there was no way we'd all log onto our computers today and have a clear cut answer from TG.

reposted from Twitter:

Scott "The Man With the Plan" Nietlich spotted with party hat and video crew. Possible announcement? Child birthday party? You decide!

Snappy Threader
    reposted from Twitter:

Scott "The Man With the Plan" Nietlich spotted with party hat and video crew. Possible announcement? Child birthday party? You decide!
    Child Birthday Party HAHA. Buying He-Man a house to live in for his 30th bday!!!!!

Yo, I'm sooooo stoked for this!!! I've never been so excited for a toy before. AHHHHHH!
    "Everything comes to he who waits."

reposted from Twitter:

This seems promising! I've been waiting all day.

Heroic Warrior
    ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod ohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgodohgod

reposted from Twitter:

Scott tweeted this?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure one of the reasons for not charging a small deposit was the difficulty it would create if it needed to be refunded.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk