Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MOTU Classics : Official "Gone For Good" Figures List !

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

MOTU Classics : Official "Gone For Good" Figures List !

I was wondering how many MOTUC figures would have "Gone For Good". Hence I made this list ! This thread is dedicated for Exclusive Figures & Gone For Good Figures that we are NOT going to see on Matty Collector.com EVER ! I guess this thread will help alot of new collectors & collectors who are looking to fill the gaps in their collection !

Monthly Figures will NOT be added in this list unless it is confirmed by MOTUC Brand Manager & Digital River !

NOTE :-

A) I have not included Spirit Of King Grayskull figure since he was not "offered" to fans (for sale) !

B) SUB Exclusives are included because they were "sold" to the fans during the SUB purchase !!

Official Unavailable MOTUC Figures On Matty Collector List :-

[*] King Grayskull (Original Version) - 2008 SDCC Exclusive Figure

[*] King Grayskull (Bronze Statue Version) - Random Variant Figure

[*] Orko (Colour Changing Version) - 2010 SDCC Exclusive Figure

[*] Wun-Dar - 2010 Club Eternia Exclusive Figure

[*] Preternia Disguise He-Man - 2011 Club Eternia Exclusive Figure

[*] Queen Marlena - 2011 SDCC Exclusive Figure

[*] Shadow Weaver - 2012 Club Eternia Exclusive Figure

[*] Fisto - February 2012 Monthly Figure (Officially Confirmed By Brand Manager & Digital River)

[*] Vykron (Barbarian Outfit) - 2012 SDCC Exclusive Figure
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

How about the He-Ro SDCC exclusives?
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I imagined (for some reason) this list would be a lot longer. Good work though, this is interesting info to see.

The list IS a lot longer, but Mattel hasn't actually confirmed anything. TG says they will in 2013 after the holiday sales, but who knows.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Sorcerer of Night Lord_Of_Destruction's Avatar
    pretty sure they've already said Green Goddess is all gone too.

- - - Updated - - -

pretty sure they've already said Green Goddess is all gone too.
    "How I loathe heroes! Always getting in the way and acting so... so... heroic!"

please check out my fan fics at:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/399417/

I think the Sorceress is in out too.

Is it too much to hope for an eventual Shadow Weaver re-issue? Ebay is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Customikey View Post
    Is it too much to hope for an eventual Shadow Weaver re-issue? Ebay is ridiculous!
    Yes. Yes it is. Shadow Weaver was the club exclusive figure and those will not be reissued.

Le sigh.

Heroic Warrior
    You should have included Draego Man.I can still kick myself more not ordering a second one.

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Wouldn't all the 30th Anniversary figures be part of this list after 2012??
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    Wouldn't all the 30th Anniversary figures be part of this list after 2012??
    It depends on if the stock is sold out on them, and maybe other than Draego, I doubt they are sold out, I doubt Mattel will sit on stock if it could be sold still.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

There may be additional customer service stock available for the 30th anniversary figures in an upcoming sale, so they would not be "gone for good" just yet. I'm pretty sure the Sorceress should be on this list. Mattel ran out of customer service stock for her along with Fisto because they didn't hold enough back.

Seeing Fisto there makes my heart drop. I tried ordering him day of and missed it, the website was jammed with traffic and he sold out. Why did they make so few of him?

I still need Roboto and Scareglow, any word on their status?

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Torak View Post
    Seeing Fisto there makes my heart drop. I tried ordering him day of and missed it, the website was jammed with traffic and he sold out. Why did they make so few of him?

I still need Roboto and Scareglow, any word on their status?
    Roboto has to be an upcoming re-release. My sub figure came with a burst and I needed to buy another one without it...the insane completist I am.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

What I wouldn't give to dig through the Matty warehouse and see what treasures I could find. Even though they aren't going to sell the sub exclusives ever again, I wonder what they did with the leftover customer service stock? Maybe they are buried deep in the warehouse

Unless there is going to be a second run on the Sorceress, she is gone for good. They couldn't even replace mine and I called them about it as soon as my damaged sub figure arrived.
    Last edited by davidlogan; December 10, 2012 at 04:37pm.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

What about the SDCC POP Polly Pocket set? Are we considering that part of the MOTUC franchise? I have never seen it sold after its initial on-sale a couple years ago. Also, would we consider some of the MOTUC/DCU 2-packs for this list? I know Faker/Bizarro are plenty tough to find!

Quote Originally Posted by Customikey View Post
    So imagine after this list would be revealed, every single motuc figure in that list would increase its price ridiculously. I am not sure If that would be good, anyway I only need Randor and Roboto, and I hope they will be for sale on matty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodach View Post
    What I wouldn't give to dig through the Matty warehouse and see what treasures I could find. Even though they aren't going to sell the sub exclusives ever again, I wonder what they did with the leftover customer service stock? Maybe they are buried deep in the warehouse

http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/t...ywarehouse.jpg
    Wun-Dar showed up once upon a time in Mad Matty packs, I believe in 2010....so it's very possible there are a few Shadow Weavers laying around, I mean they did have to keep CS stock after all....and her of all figures, I haven't heard much at all if anything about her being defective....so....I would assume they have a small number somewhere of her.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    It would be nice (and I say this as a subscriber who has all of the sub-exclusive figures that have come out) if they would at least some way, somehow make the left over customer service stock of the exclusive figures available.

Even if it is through the Mad Matty blind buying packs, it would at least be nice for fans to be able to get them since they already exist. I fully understand not going into an actual second run of them (even if Mattel was still otherwise doing reissues), but if the figures already exist, then why not let people enjoy them?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Not that I care for Fisto, but why is he gone for good? He wasn't exclusive in anyway, and has a fan base. Did he not sell out fast enough?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Wun-Dar showed up once upon a time in Mad Matty packs, I believe in 2010....so it's very possible there are a few Shadow Weavers laying around, I mean they did have to keep CS stock after all....and her of all figures, I haven't heard much at all if anything about her being defective....so....I would assume they have a small number somewhere of her.
    If they sold any of the Club Exclusives outside of the Sub, then the customer base would riot and call for TG's head on a spike.
    The Wun-Dar was rumored to have appeared in some of the first Mad Matty packs, but I don't know if even that was legitimately confirmed.
    The folks on the MattyCollector fan forums were spreading false information both times with the Mad Matty boxes. I really don't understand people sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    Not that I care for Fisto, but why is he gone for good? He wasn't exclusive in anyway, and has a fan base. Did he not sell out fast enough?
    The Sorceress & Fisto has a smaller quota set aside for "day-of sales" and return stock... They sold through it very quickly.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    If they sold any of the Club Exclusives outside of the Sub, then the customer base would riot and call for TG's head on a spike.
    The Wun-Dar was rumored to have appeared in some of the first Mad Matty packs, but I don't know if even that was legitimately confirmed.
    The folks on the MattyCollector fan forums were spreading false information both times with the Mad Matty boxes. I really don't understand people sometimes.

I agree. It was just some one starting some thing. Even *if* it did happen, it most certainly was some how by mistake or a prank at the warehouse.

If there was any legitimate truth to it and was actually planned you would of seen all sorts of people reporting it, but that of course never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post

- - - Updated - - -

The Sorceress & Fisto has a smaller quota set aside for "day-of sales" and return stock... They sold through it very quickly.
    It was confirmed, I did research a while back for my site on MOTUC....and at least 4 confirmed cases of people getting Wun-Dar in packs. No Maps, but the figure himself.

I don't remember where other than on here I saw the info, but it was confirmed, and I did see the info on here as well.

Look through the Mad Matty threads on this site, and you'll see. I t may have even been more than 4 cases, I don't remember it was months ago when I was researching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    There were more Sorceress' made than Fistos, because some Sorceress figures came in Fisto mailers, making it so some people got 2 Sorceress figures....Fisto was sold out on Matty, really fast, and all the subscribers didn't even get theirs for whatever reasons (*cough* DR), and to top it all off, there was a really poor miscalculation of CS stock made, being too little. That is why he is gone for good, that coupled with the no reissue policy.

It's a really good thing Fisto was a pretty sound figure, otherwise there would be a lot of ****** fans with defective figures and no replacements calling for DR and Mattel heads, it's bad enough that subscribers were sent scouring 3rd party sites for him after they didn't receive theirs.

Sorceress had a higher run than Fisto and most other 2012 figures....to quote Scott "She is the Sorceress"
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; November 14, 2012 at 09:26pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor