Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTU Classics : Official "Gone For Good" Figures List !

They really need to make a 2nd run of Fisto, Teela and Scareglow.

Two figures that I am missing (I started when I joined this form, so I am a newbie), anyone know the status of them:

He-Ro
    Optikk

With Fisto, Scareglow, He-Ro and Optikk I will have all the figures that I need up to this point. I dread having to pay 2nd market prices for them. I would also love a Wun-Dar and Shadow Weaver but that will never happen, so I have given up of them.

UPDATE:

Never mind, I just ordered He-Ro, $30 with free shipping from Amazon, too good to pass up! LOL. damn this thread! So I only need three more
    Last edited by Torak; November 14, 2012 at 09:29pm.

I was going to say, He-Ro and Optikk should be easy to come by online or here in the Marketplace. Glad you found He-Ro!

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    I was going to say, He-Ro and Optikk should be easy to come by online or here in the Marketplace. Glad you found He-Ro!

I didn't realize how easy Optikk was to get. But I will hold off on him until this black Friday/cyber money sale on mattycollector just in case he is offered.

Also, I didn't realize I close I was to catching up! I just ordered a Scareglow from ebay, manage to get him for $29. Too good to pass up.

Fisto is still scary, since his prices keep climbing up, unless he is reissued, I won't be able to afford him. He is becoming a lost cause, unless I get lucky with him like I just did with Scareglow.