Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Castle Grayskull minimum reached! Playset is a go!

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    I always said that if Scott brought us Grayskull I'd give birth to his baby. Well, as soon as I actually see it sculpted, I'l get off the contraceptives.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I always said that if Scott brought us Grayskull I'd give birth to his baby. Well, as soon as I actually see it sculpted, I'l get off the contraceptives.
    Where's the like button when you need one?
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Heroic Warrior StraightEdgeHe-Man's Avatar
    I've been wondering how many castles have been sold after minimum date. Is there a thread or anything?
    10 Most Wanted MOTUC's: Ninjor, Quake, Squeeze, MYP King Mero, Sagitar, Dragstor, Snake Armor He-man, Phravus, Filmation's Garth (post transformation), Angella

Wow this is I must have, I see it's coming in a close art style box? Then so much better! Reminds me of the original. This makes me wished I didn't sell off my entire collection. I now only have 3 figures. But this one I still want I mean it the heart of motu right? It's the one I always wanted as a kid but could not get because of the price. xD time to treat myself now! Hehe

Well. I bit the bullet and bought my second one. My son will hopefully love it when he gets it in about 4 years.

Heroic Warrior
    I preordered mine a few days after the pre order went live.So,I did my part.

Crap!!!!! I can't order this today! I called them and still can't order. This is the last day so it over before the last day!

Quote Originally Posted by mac&cheesier View Post
    Crap!!!!! I can't order this today! I called them and still can't order. This is the last day so it over before the last day!
    it said 9am Pst on Jan 4th, its been up for preorder for months now, sorry you missed it
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    it said 9am Pst on Jan 4th, its been up for preorder for months now, sorry you missed it
    Yeah, well I only get paid the first Friday of every quarter so I had to wait for my check to come in this afternoon. I can't believe Mattel would be so slavish to the cut off date and lose potential sales.

Quote Originally Posted by Teacher of Madness View Post
    Yeah, well I only get paid the first Friday of every quarter so I had to wait for my check to come in this afternoon. I can't believe Mattel would be so slavish to the cut off date and lose potential sales.
    what does getting paid have to do with it? They dont charge you anything right now.

Man, I feel for you on that pay schedule.

Alright! Now the waiting (and saving) begins... I'm up to $5 so far.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't mean to sound like a *********, but there's no excuse for missing out on the pre-sale if you really wanted to get in it. We've known since the beginning of the pre-sale that the credit card used was not going to be charged, so waiting to be paid is really no excuse.

Again, I don't mean to sound like a *********, but honestly, this was common knowledge and was posted everywhere.

In other news, man, that payment schedule you have is horrible.

Thank God I pre-ordered mine today after too much thinking it....but now I'm glad I've done one of the lasts pre-orders of today...Now I just can't wait to ge it nearly one year in time....waiting's going to be so long! But overall in so so happy!!!

Now the waiting game for progress pics begins! Aren't they supposed to have something to show at NYTF?
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I gave myself until the last day to order it. One entire day was enough because I collect a boat load of things. That's why I waited to the last day not knowing they cut it off much earlier and skip the last day. I called matty and the rep told me yes today is my last day to order it. Then I made her go online to check she was shocked it was taken off so early. She said it's gone now being very surprise. Oh well next time at least for matty preorders the dates are not exact. I will wait for a deal to get one.

I gave myself until the last day to order it. One entire day was enough because I collect a boat load of things. That's why I waited to the last day not knowing they cut it off much earlier and skip the last day. I called matty and the rep told me yes today is my last day to order it. Then I made her go online to check she was shocked it was taken off so early. She said it's gone now being very surprise. Oh well next time at least for matty preorders the dates are not exact. I will wait for a deal to get one.
    it was posted on the Page it ended at 9am pst Jan 4th, they posted on their FB page.

sorry you missed out though

Thanks no problem I will find one some way or another. thanks for everyone's support! This site is really great! I miss it so much.

Didn't Toyguru say there will be Day of Sales for CG next year, it will just cost more than $250?
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Didn't Toyguru say there will be Day of Sales for CG next year, it will just cost more than $250?
    yeah he said at least $300 for DOS

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho View Post
    I don't mean to sound like a *********, but there's no excuse for missing out on the pre-sale if you really wanted to get in it. We've known since the beginning of the pre-sale that the credit card used was not going to be charged, so waiting to be paid is really no excuse.

Again, I don't mean to sound like a *********, but honestly, this was common knowledge and was posted everywhere.

In other news, man, that payment schedule you have is horrible.

Whew, I guess I assumed adding the winky face after all that would allow everyone to see that I was being sarcastic. Apparently not so much.

I was just taking a little jab at the people that always seem to just miss the deadline, no matter how long it is, and then all the people who blow it out of proportion.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Whew, I guess I assumed adding the winky face after all that would allow everyone to see that I was being sarcastic. Apparently not so much.

I was just taking a little jab at the people that always seem to just miss the deadline, no matter how long it is, and then all the people who blow it out of proportion.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I ordered 3 Castle Grayskull's. So I'm setting about $75 a month back until we get there.
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    This. No shennanigans, please.

Thanks no problem I will find one some way or another. thanks for everyone's support! This site is really great! I miss it so much.
    meh you can buy mine for $500. Free shipping.