Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Talkback - DC Comics #4 He-Man and MOTU *SPOILERS*

Heroic Warrior
    I like the focus on Adam and the idea of showing why he is He-Man. I do wish the plot would move faster, but that is pretty much the norm for comic books nowadays, especially since this is a miniseries. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this story and keeping my fingers crossed for more MOTU stories in this new DC continuity.

Quote Originally Posted by He-Metayer View Post
    I like the focus on Adam and the idea of showing why he is He-Man. I do wish the plot would move faster, but that is pretty much the norm for comic books nowadays, especially since this is a miniseries. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of this story and keeping my fingers crossed for more MOTU stories in this new DC continuity.
    Actually, I have to say I wouldn't mind a continuing story in this continuity (perhaps under a new creative team). For the most part it doesn't seem as though much has deviated that far from the MOTU concept. Apart from the odd origin story and the different aesthetics, it still resembles MOTU for the most part, though you could argue that's because very little has been elaborated on in terms of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman View Post
    I hate you. So much.

In regards to my speculation on who Teela's real father is.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    No, but you can find the details on Busatoons blog.

Thanks, it's issue 68. I have this issue in my collection, so I'll be able to read this story again and compare it with the DC-comic.