Thread: DC'S Legends of Tomorrow - Official Talkback Thread

DC'S Legends of Tomorrow - Official Talkback Thread

A spinoff series featuring some characters from both the Arrow and Flash appears to be coming likely at some point next season.

DC Comics superheroes are uniting in a potential new drama series at the CW, a spinoff from hits Arrow and The Flash that will feature several fan-favorite recurring actors/characters from both shows. I have learned that the network has teamed with Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim for a project eyed for next season toplined by Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller and Caity Lotz.

The untitled project, now in development, is described as a superhero team-up show. Routh, Miller and Garber will reprise their popular DC Comics characters — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh), Flash villain Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Miller), and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because her Arrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is unclear whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero.
    http://deadline.com/2015/02/arrow-fl...es-1201382466/

don't bite off more than you can chew dc
    Geek Media -
    http://www.youtube.com/NTV1978

Geek Media Abridged - Packing Protons
    http://www.youtube.com/WPLJTV

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    A spinoff series featuring some characters from both the Arrow and Flash appears to be coming likely at some point next season.

http://deadline.com/2015/02/arrow-fl...es-1201382466/
    Sounds cool. With this and potentially Supergirl coming as well, DC can keep their characters at least active and get decent exposure until the movies start to hit.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

More info from deadline.com:
    DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
    When heroes alone are not enough… the world needs legends. Having seen the future, one he will desperately try to prevent from happening, time-traveling rogue Rip Hunter is tasked with assembling a disparate group of both heroes and villains to confront an unstoppable threat – one in which not only is the planet at stake, but all of time itself. Can this ragtag team defeat an immortal threat unlike anything they have ever known? DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW stars Victor Garber (“The Flash,” “Alias”); Brandon Routh (“Arrow,” “Superman Returns”); Arthur Darvill (“Doctor Who”); Caity Lotz (“Arrow”); Ciarra Renee (“Pippin”); Franz Drameh (“Edge of Tomorrow”); with Dominic Purcell (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”); and Wentworth Miller (“The Flash,” “Prison Break”). Based on the characters from DC Comics, DC’S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television, with executive producers Greg Berlanti (“The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”), Marc Guggenheim (“Eli Stone,” “Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters”), Andrew Kreisberg (“The Flash,” “Eli Stone,” “Warehouse 13″) and Sarah Schechter (“The Flash,” upcoming “Pan”).

I've not watched any Flash or Arrow but Legends I'll watch. An immortal threat sounds a bit like Vandal Savage.

Looking for 200x figures MOC: Stratos Claw Attack. Send PM with offers.

Great Traders: Bobubott, bigassbuzz, umbloo, vancak, CRAZYMOTUFAN, CringerMyBestFriend, Amberbratt, JustariusX, Zodak74, Shadowsnake, SirBushnell, air23cnhit, skeletorsambora, Daviono1080, Brett, aschoenbart.

Check out www.hyveofvillainy.com

Hope the writing's good, cuz the cast is great!
    This space for rent, apparently.....

This looks very promising! Vandal Savage! Great cast and the trailer looks really well put. I'll definitely be watching!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!!

Heroic Warrior
    Can't wait.. This looks good.. don't get how sara is back.. did the dude from England go back in time and save her? I don't get it, and why is her name white canary now?

Quote Originally Posted by unclassified View Post
    Can't wait.. This looks good.. don't get how sara is back.. did the dude from England go back in time and save her? I don't get it, and why is her name white canary now?
    It looked like from the trailer she was brought back to life in a Lazarus Pit.

No idea why she's called White Canary - maybe its an attempt to distance herself from her assassin days.

Yeah, definitely looks like the Lazarus Pit comes into play in some way. I suppose she's called White Canary because it's an existing character and still lets Laurel be Black Canary.

Thats a great trailer! very promising

I'm so happy DC is doing right on the small screen, now finger crossed Dawn of Justice will be anywhere near this good.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Damn. This is like the Avengers version of the Arrowverse!

DC is kicking ass so hard on the small screen! It's like Marvel might as well focus on movies and Netflix and DC should just concentrate on live action TV.

Quote Originally Posted by BCI Guy View Post
    It looked like from the trailer she was brought back to life in a Lazarus Pit.

No idea why she's called White Canary - maybe its an attempt to distance herself from her assassin days.
    Or make up for them...

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Heroic Warrior
    I would add "direct to dvd animated movies" to the dc part of your post.

but then again I'm a DC Guy so I'm a bit bias.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Damn. This is like the Avengers version of the Arrowverse!

DC is kicking ass so hard on the small screen! It's like Marvel might as well focus on movies and Netflix and DC should just concentrate on live action TV.

Or make up for them...