Thread: BABYMETAL: Bubblegum Metal, J-pop Metal, Idol Metal.

BABYMETAL: Bubblegum Metal, J-pop Metal, Idol Metal.

So far from their EP that I downloaded, one of the best Pop Metal I ever heard since Dr Feelgood by Motley Crue.

This band fused Death metal, Symphonic Metal, and Idol music into their music, which is unlikely and probably disastrous. But it turns out the riff, the vocal, the arrangement are superb that I believe Japanese Metalhead are enjoying what the band gave to the fans.

So far I'm impressed with the ep that they made and the album just released at Japan on 26th of February.

So if you like their music or a fan of "weird fusion, or weird metal" just make a discussion on this thread, It's going to be an awesome chat.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Nice thread! I like the song "Ijime,Dame,Zettai." It's a pretty legit metal track!

And here's a great concert performance with a live backing band.

That chorus...
    I'll lead you into danger
    And all that troubles man
    I'll lead you far from hunger
    Just take my frozen hand

http://en.rocketnews24.com/2014/07/3...eave-us-wowed/

BabyMetal hit big after debuting @ Sonisphere this year, they caught Lady Gaga's attention and nearly all Metal musician alike.

Good news is BabyMetal is in USA right now opening for Lady Gaga's new tour. It's going to be a blast to all pop listeners if they bored with same old same like Justin Bieber or One Direction music, this will refresh your mind alike.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.