Thread: Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

Hybrid View

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

My sub figures arrived today - out of the 3 it is hard to pick a favorite. Love Dekkers color scheme, Castle Grayskullman is SO COOL, love his accessories and face sculpt and then we have Randor, truly as Filmation as it gets. PROBABLY have to go Randor, it's like finally having a friend come home, lol. GREAT MOTUC MONTH!

Patrick, with great power comes great responsibility...or in other words, if your going to be the first with the figures, bust out some pics!!
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar
    Quick iPhone pics

All three look good. Not so keen on CG Man's hair, though.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    I agree about the hair. Why does he even need the hair. Guess I could tear mine off.

Heroic Warrior
    Cool, does CGSM have a sword holder on his back?

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Why does he even need the hair.
    Cuz he's a freaking vain egomaniac, duh!

P.S.

Question of the day:

Is Randor wearing the required uniform or just wearing orange tights?
    Last edited by Dr. Smith; November 15, 2012 at 09:35am.
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    I agree about the hair. Why does he even need the hair?
    Whatcha gonna do when the power of Grayskull runs wild on you?!

"Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Thanks for the quick pics. I'll be ordering CGM in a few short hours.

But like others have said in this thread and elsewhere, Randor does nothing for me. The excited reactions to him that Pixel Dan describes at SDCC and Power Con make no sense to me. Could it be that these shows had hardcore Filmation fans? Are they or we who don't like him the "vocal minority?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Dekker and Randor look AMAZING, Dekker better than I expected as much as I liked him before this pic makes me LOVE him.
    I think he will be my favourite for the month, though Randor is so nostalgic, and for me a perfect figure to get for Christmas time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Thanks for the quick pics. I'll be ordering CGM in a few short hours.

But like others have said in this thread and elsewhere, Randor does nothing for me. The excited reactions to him that Pixel Dan describes at SDCC and Power Con make no sense to me. Could it be that these shows had hardcore Filmation fans? Are they or we who don't like him the "vocal minority?"
    I LOVE Filmation Randor. I love filmation too but I'm not a filmation do or die. i love the randor we already got as well as 2002 Randor.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

How quickly from the top of the hour does Matty.com load the live ordering? I have to leave to get my daughter from daycare at quarter past, so I'm hoping they go live ASAP.

My only other experience with Matty.com was the 30 for $30 set of He-Man and Battle Cat. That took forever to go live.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    How quickly from the top of the hour does Matty.com load the live ordering? I have to leave to get my daughter from daycare at quarter past, so I'm hoping they go live ASAP.

My only other experience with Matty.com was the 30 for $30 set of He-Man and Battle Cat. That took forever to go live.
    it usu goes live a few min before 12. the 30 thing was different the monthly thing is usu a little before 12pm but i've never waited past 12 for it to go live
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Mine will be showing up tomorrow. This is a rare month where I couldn't care less about any of the MOTUC figures I'm getting. I'm actually more excited about the John Constantine figure that I'm ordering in a few than any of the MOTUCs. Now next month...bring on Granamyr!

This really is a dud month for me. No interest at all in this version of Randor. Don't see the appeal but happy for those of you who are excited. I know there are variants I want that others don't. Dekker is a bore, never liked the character and never wanted him in the 200X days. Castle Grayskull Man is the saving grace.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

i wonder if there will be any variance between this "official" run of cgm and those that danny got in his "preproduction" case?
    Part Needs[/COLOR]: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Dekker comes in first for me.
    I love em all I'm excited.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Got mine the day before Thanksgiving!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

This has been one if my favorite months. All three figures have surpassed my expectations.

1. EP King Randor: I always wanted this version. He looks like he just stepped out of the tv from the filmation cartoon. My only complaint is that he can't sit down, kinda kills the throne idea, but neither can Queen Marlena.

2. Dekker: I like the idea if having Man at Arms teacher. I think he looks great as a figure, I really wouldn't change this guy either. I know a lot if people think he boring, but I really like this figure.

3. Castle Grayskullman: I really feel that he represented what the contest was about. He looks totally B.A. From head to toe. The only thing I'd change is that he have a way to sheath his swords on his back. Other than that he looks great.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my Castle Grayskullman order from BBTS (after forgetting about November's sale date) and I like him. But then again, I thought I would. Of course the swords are bent out of package due to the way they are packed but other than that he is a great addition to my MOTUC collection. Good job, D.B.!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I finally got around to posting my Randor Review.

Support the 2015 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

Dekker finally arrived today. This is an awesome figure. Much better than I expected. I know this gets said all the time but the 4H really did an amazing job with Dekker. I can easily see this guy having been in the old Filmation series, not just a 200x design.

I like seeing the MOTU line expanded and was pleased when Dekker was revealled at SDCC - but now that I have the figure in hand it is sooooo much better than I expected.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Subscription arrived today, together with a 35 Euros (42$) Customs charge