Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

Loves MOTUC canon! PaTrIcKfOgArTy's Avatar

Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

My sub figures arrived today - out of the 3 it is hard to pick a favorite. Love Dekkers color scheme, Castle Grayskullman is SO COOL, love his accessories and face sculpt and then we have Randor, truly as Filmation as it gets. PROBABLY have to go Randor, it's like finally having a friend come home, lol. GREAT MOTUC MONTH!

Patrick, with great power comes great responsibility...or in other words, if your going to be the first with the figures, bust out some pics!!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Quick iPhone pics

All three look good. Not so keen on CG Man's hair, though.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    All three look good. Not so keen on CG Man's hair, though.
    I agree about the hair. Why does he even need the hair. Guess I could tear mine off.

Heroic Warrior
    Cool, does CGSM have a sword holder on his back?

Quote Originally Posted by Zombihamma-AI View Post
    Cool, does CGSM have a sword holder on his back?
    No, I just kinda tucked it into his brick armor

Thanks Patrick! They look great! I can't wait for these, especially CGM!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Randor is the first figure in this line that does absolutely nothing for me. Really excited for the other two, though. Cannot wait!
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Snappy Threader
    No fair Patrick! Just messin. Those look great. Thanks for the pics, I'm gettin excited.....

love the pics! Thanks very much for sharing these with us!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I thought they said his hair was going to be a whitish green?

BTW, looks like I'll be getting my figures on Friday because DR does not understand the concept of changing an address despite calling them and changing it on their site.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    I thought they said his hair was going to be a whitish green?

BTW, looks like I'll be getting my figures on Friday because DR does not understand the concept of changing an address despite calling them and changing it on their site.
    #drkainproblems
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

They look great.

I said on the matty forums,I will say it here. If it was not for bad luck,dr kain would have no luck at all.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

I am SO excited to have all three of these guys!! Sorry about the horrible ipad pic, but it is truly awesome to have a brand new figure representing each major era of MOTU. And before the NA and POP peeps tear me a new one for that, I'm counting Randor as covering all vintage.

And Patrick, I'm 100% with you on all of your OP!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mern-Ra; November 15, 2012 at 02:58am.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    Castle Grayskullman is amazing. Too bad it's the only one I'll have to order separately as I don't have a 30th anniversary sub...
    Dekker is a good figure, but I wouldn't have bought him if I had no subscription - the green Clawful shield is perfect for him. It makes him feel complete.
    Couldn't be less interested in that Randor, so mine will be sold (next month when he arrives...).
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

Hope they release GSM's weapons in a future weapons pack. I like them, but not spending $30+ just to get them.

Also wished we got an extra Randor head that was crownless, or had the 200X crown... would have liked to have used it on the first version of Randor.

Anyone used Randor's goblet with Skeletor yet? That's where mine shall be going.

I'm so jealous right now LoL. Mine were only shipped yesterday...

Maybe i'm mixing up my Randor's but weren't there a number of ppl who were clamouring for this version of him? Or was it Captain Randor from 200X? He doesn't seem to be a popular choice of a variant from what i gather.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Well, Iīm truly happy for all fans and collectors that enjoy this particular Randor, much as I hope for equal happiness if I should ever get Hawke from the 200x series. And I do honor what he means for MOTUC in regards of the implementation of Filmation characters. But he is SOOOOOOOO boring to me. The color scheme hurts in my eyes, the bathrobe doesnīt do anything for me and the yellow colors to better match the cartoon look instead of gold (which in the cartoon show was just a matter of impossibility, not of design choice).... If he werenīt in the sub, I would have never got him. And I have every other figure ever made. Even Spector and Laser-Lot. And even though I really donīt enjoy these two too much, they will be much more prominent on display than just-got-out-of-bed-Randor.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Thanks for the quick pics. I'll be ordering CGM in a few short hours.

But like others have said in this thread and elsewhere, Randor does nothing for me. The excited reactions to him that Pixel Dan describes at SDCC and Power Con make no sense to me. Could it be that these shows had hardcore Filmation fans? Are they or we who don't like him the "vocal minority?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Dekker and Randor look AMAZING, Dekker better than I expected as much as I liked him before this pic makes me LOVE him.
    I think he will be my favourite for the month, though Randor is so nostalgic, and for me a perfect figure to get for Christmas time!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    Thanks for the quick pics. I'll be ordering CGM in a few short hours.

But like others have said in this thread and elsewhere, Randor does nothing for me. The excited reactions to him that Pixel Dan describes at SDCC and Power Con make no sense to me. Could it be that these shows had hardcore Filmation fans? Are they or we who don't like him the "vocal minority?"
    I LOVE Filmation Randor. I love filmation too but I'm not a filmation do or die. i love the randor we already got as well as 2002 Randor.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

How quickly from the top of the hour does Matty.com load the live ordering? I have to leave to get my daughter from daycare at quarter past, so I'm hoping they go live ASAP.

My only other experience with Matty.com was the 30 for $30 set of He-Man and Battle Cat. That took forever to go live.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by darthdrew13 View Post
    How quickly from the top of the hour does Matty.com load the live ordering? I have to leave to get my daughter from daycare at quarter past, so I'm hoping they go live ASAP.

My only other experience with Matty.com was the 30 for $30 set of He-Man and Battle Cat. That took forever to go live.
    it usu goes live a few min before 12. the 30 thing was different the monthly thing is usu a little before 12pm but i've never waited past 12 for it to go live
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Quote Originally Posted by Vlcan View Post
    Why does he even need the hair.
    Cuz he's a freaking vain egomaniac, duh!

P.S.

Question of the day:

Is Randor wearing the required uniform or just wearing orange tights?
    Last edited by Dr. Smith; November 15, 2012 at 09:35am.
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

Mine will be showing up tomorrow. This is a rare month where I couldn't care less about any of the MOTUC figures I'm getting. I'm actually more excited about the John Constantine figure that I'm ordering in a few than any of the MOTUCs. Now next month...bring on Granamyr!