Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

Heroic Warrior
    Got my sub Randor and Dekker the day before Thanksgiving. I happy with both.

Randor- I'm glad to have a Filmation version. He's more iconic, and now seems a lot more natural next to the queen. The bright plastic is great, but could've gone for some sort of light shading. The lack of bicep swivel is terrible.

Dekker- Is as awesome as I was expecting. Though I didn't know how much we needed him in MOTU until now. He rounds out the (cool) heroic warriors so much. Having Duncan and Malcolm standing next to their doctore looks great. The 200X mace is a total waste imo. Good thing for Spymonkey, even though Dek is skilled with any weapon.

Now I'm patiently waiting for Castle Grayskullman to arrive.
    Last edited by Colder Soldier; November 24, 2012 at 08:48pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Just got my CG Man, Dekker and Randor.

Honestly, I do not like CG Man now that I see him in person. His jaw looks "broken". Does everybody's CG Man have a jaw that is skewed to the right (CG Man's left)? Seriously, it looks like he has a broken jaw. The one side of his mouth goes in WAY further than the other, and it looks like his mouth is crooked. I am wondering if mine is actually warped, or if this is how they all are.

Attachment 80479
    Attachment 80480
    I got 3 CGM and one of them looks like yours. Not sure exactly how that happened. Mine doesnt look quite as bad as yours, but it is apparent.

Chicago, Illinois (but my heart will always be in the UK)
    With the holiday craziness I didn't have an opportunity to upload these earlier, but here they are... I'm so happy with all three of them, and especially thrilled that EP King Randor's crown doesn't look too terribly different when standing next to Queen Marlena!

DSC08638.jpg
    DSC08648.jpg
    DSC08665.jpg
    MORE POP AND NEW ADVENTURES REPRESENTATION IN MOTUC PLEASE!

Dark Legacies
    MVC Comics - Collected Info About the Comics

Zoar28, Facebook

Chewer of Trollans
    Does anyone know why my Dekker white mailer box says LODAR and TROLLA on it. Is it because Mattel is trying to keep the trademark? I looked around, but don't see anything on the boards.

Pretty much.

My goodies arrived over the holiday weekend. Princess Adora has been reunited with her suitor, Prince Kyle Reccula.

Dekker joins the battle.

Castle Grayskullman
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Mine should be here Friday; really looking forward to this round. I've been psyched for Randor from the moment he was announced, but seeing Dekker and CGM in the pics folks have posted has me looking forward to them very much, as well.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

This has been one if my favorite months. All three figures have surpassed my expectations.

1. EP King Randor: I always wanted this version. He looks like he just stepped out of the tv from the filmation cartoon. My only complaint is that he can't sit down, kinda kills the throne idea, but neither can Queen Marlena.

2. Dekker: I like the idea if having Man at Arms teacher. I think he looks great as a figure, I really wouldn't change this guy either. I know a lot if people think he boring, but I really like this figure.

3. Castle Grayskullman: I really feel that he represented what the contest was about. He looks totally B.A. From head to toe. The only thing I'd change is that he have a way to sheath his swords on his back. Other than that he looks great.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    I got my Castle Grayskullman order from BBTS (after forgetting about November's sale date) and I like him. But then again, I thought I would. Of course the swords are bent out of package due to the way they are packed but other than that he is a great addition to my MOTUC collection. Good job, D.B.!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I finally got around to posting my Randor Review.

Support the 2015 Subscription Video

Action Figure Adventures: a blog about toys and everything related to them. Check out our stop motion animated series featuring 80's and 90's toys.

Dekker finally arrived today. This is an awesome figure. Much better than I expected. I know this gets said all the time but the 4H really did an amazing job with Dekker. I can easily see this guy having been in the old Filmation series, not just a 200x design.

I like seeing the MOTU line expanded and was pleased when Dekker was revealled at SDCC - but now that I have the figure in hand it is sooooo much better than I expected.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Subscription arrived today, together with a 35 Euros (42$) Customs charge