Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Subscription Dekker, Randor & Castle Grayskullman ARRIVED!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    Dekker and Randor look AMAZING, Dekker better than I expected as much as I liked him before this pic makes me LOVE him.
    I think he will be my favourite for the month, though Randor is so nostalgic, and for me a perfect figure to get for Christmas time!

- - - Updated - - -

I LOVE Filmation Randor. I love filmation too but I'm not a filmation do or die. i love the randor we already got as well as 2002 Randor.
    Same here. While I will always have a soft-spot for the vintage Randor, it is Filmation Randor I've always wanted. I love this figure!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    I don't think that's really the case. Sure there's been some significant hiccups…but with Castle Grayskull's presale going so well Classics is far from being a "dying lien". And being at seven hours in, Dekker's "almost gone". Not too bad for a character that admittedly not too many were keen on (at least on these boards). Being here for the birth and death of the 200X line, I'd say there's a little more to come from Classics.
    This.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Who dares to bash the mighty Dekker?

Heroic Warrior
    I think, his younger head would perfectly fit on a Palace Guard body, because this head is not as recognizable as his older one...

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Actually, I believe filmation Dekker was clad in man-at-arms clothes...
    In addition to being mistaken about Rohad being Dekker, I am also clearly wrong about Rohad ever wearing MAA's armor. He had his own red robes...clearly my memory is SHOT.
    Its a long time time to wait for Electroid Love---AREMESH in 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    That would be the wrong body. When I asked him if Dekker had the same armor as Duncan, Toyguru said that Man-At-Arms is a title, not a uniform.
    Scott Neitlich does not tell me what clothes my action figures wear... Seriously, IN MY CONTINUITY, young Dekker wore the armor of the Royal Guard.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

Yet another very exciting/expensive month.

Quote Originally Posted by Jor-El View Post
    Dekker should have come with an un-helmeted MAA head and the arm cannon that came with the Weapons Pack. Would have made him much more appealling. He is a very "meh" character.
    He DOES come with an u-helmeted MAA head, but for some reason they painted it black.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior
    My subs just came in an hour ago. This is the fastest I've ever received my figures. I'll start with my favorite: Dekker=Amazing. Great colors, excellent sculpt. Wish I had money for an extra one. Second Favorite: King Randor, initially I didn't like him but he's an excellent example of how much better these figures are in person. Now I can display him with the royal family and have the other Randor in battle against Skeletor. Third Favorite: Castle Grayskull Man. initially I didn't like him either, however I gave him a new name and bio that makes me like him more. I call him the "Grayskull Guardian". In my canon they're an army or stone warriors powered by the orb inside castle Grayskull and the final defense in the event of He-man's demise or departure. My storyline makes me want to buy more and create a display for them standing around the orb. Currently my new figures are on my wall still in their packages. I don't have any more shelf space for the moment but they still look cool in their boxes so I guess I'm now a loose/MOC collector.

How much black painted plastic do these 3 figures contain?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker79 View Post
    I think, his younger head would perfectly fit on a Palace Guard body, because this head is not as recognizable as his older one...
    Well if not, it would be really bad and weird that this dude wore the same exact clothes for 30+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    He DOES come with an u-helmeted MAA head, but for some reason they painted it black.
    I don't care for 200X at all, but when I first saw the unhelmeted pony-tailed head, I actually thought it was the MAA head for that purpose on SMAA. But I am perfectly fine not
    having a one time character I know nothing about from a show I never cared for....my SMAA wears one of my mustached Duncan heads.

But I am awaiting my Castle Grayskullman & Randor, I only caved on Randor because I wanted to rebuild my MOSC collection a little, other than that I don't have much use for a figure I can't even pose the way I want....I cut slits on my She-Ra's skirt so I could give her the BP She-Ra items, and pose her right, now I need a second She-Ra for MOSC. So in order for me to display Randor he'll need to stay MOSC....but that's perfectly fine by me. Castle Grayskullman will be on the shelf with the others.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; November 16, 2012 at 02:35pm.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I'm surprised that your figures arrived so quickly, but awesome for you! Can't wait until mine arrive soon.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

My subscription came today, only opened Grayskullman through, Randor I'm selling and not sure what to do with Dekkar, he's probably going to end up like the Star Sisters where you have to lose money to get rid of him, so maybe Toys For Tots?

Pics of Grayskullman

Fire Breath

Also Grayskullman is cast in black plastic, here's a tear under the shoulder.

I got my figs in today. They are all well done, and look good, but none of them has the "Wow" factor I usually get when a figure(s) arrive. They just aren't anything I've been waiting for. Oh well, there's always next month!
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Got my sub figures today, wish we got the Lodar mentioned on the back of the Dekker box instead of another Randor.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I love the family photo, SCB! I think I will use Filmation Randor in my display, he looks great with the twins and Marlena!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    Got my sub figures today, wish we got the Lodar mentioned on the back of the Dekker box instead of another Randor.
    Oh GOSH - YES. I want Lodar so badly. When we got Sir Laser Lot, I figured Lodar must be in the pipeline, because SLL has what looks like Lodar's mace... and Lodar's stronghold is shown on the Preternia map...

I was hoping he would be the 2013 Subscription Figure. I think that might have convinced some of the fence-sitters to buy, rather than King He-Man.

Lodar would be such a cool figure.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    SCB, I love the Royal Family pic! This Randor looks so good! I am even more excited to get mine now!!!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Dekker comes in first for me.
    I love em all I'm excited.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Karaoke Extraordinaire Wun2 III's Avatar

CocoaSmooth's New World Order

30th Anniversary Line Completed
    Last edited by Wun2 III; November 17, 2012 at 03:11am.
    "Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

"If the connection ends up being Scott Neitlich sitting at his desk,
    I'm gonna punch Scott in the face!" -JVS3 RGD Ep072

Bare Knuckle Boxing

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    I got mine yesterday. CGM is pretty awesome. I would rather the hair be a translucent white or something, but outside of that, he is pretty awesome. Filmation Randor blows. He is boring. If it weren't for Marlena, I would call him a total waste. The worst part is, he is a king, and yet, they made it so he cannot sit down, which is stupid. Dekker is not as cool as I was expecting. In fact, he is kind of bland.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    I got my King Randor and Dekker on Thursday.

I was not super excited about them, so I went ahead and watched Vampire Diaries before opening my box from Matty.

I like Randor. I placed him on the shelf with the Royal Family and a few palace guards to protect them. They are standing in from of the castle back drop that comes from the Harry Potter Basilisk playset.

I placed my Dekker figure on the Battle for Eternia shelf alongside all the Masters led by He-Man and She-Ra. He looks cool. I have him standing the original Classics King Randor, Man-At-Arms and the 200X Teela. (I prefer her as my Teela, and I use the Classics Teela as the Goddess because I prefer the mini-comic origin of Teela over the Filmation version.)

I gave Dekker the greenish Chief Carnivus that came with the recent weapons pack. It looks really cool. Sorta gives him a pirate or Asian feel to him.

I used the younger Dekker head for one of my Phoenix Guards that are led by Captain Glenn and the Time Agents (Spector, Photog, Sir Lazer-Lot, Flip-Shot, Disguise He-Man) that go to the future to find out a secret that connects Eternia and Earth.

I get my Castle Grayskull Man on Tuesday via UPS.

I cannot wait for the December figures!

Awesome November shipment! All three of them are looking great! No paint or joint problems.

CGM - Really impressed with how he came out. His hair is greenish with white highlights and not so yellowish which sure is a great thing.

EP Randor - Finally the Randor I've always wanted in plastic form is here! Awesome!

Dekker - He looks really great, one of my fave from MYP. I gave him the spear that came with EPR and green crab shield. The younger Dekker has the WP carnivos stuff

Last edited by Count Judas; November 17, 2012 at 06:35pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    Look, who`s arrived at Saturday in Germany

YAY!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us