Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Black Friday Speculation thread

Heroic Warrior
    Hey Folks

To be honest, I would rather see just the SDCC exclusives for sale for BF and CM. The Sub exclusives should only be available to sub holders. That just keeps it fair. Sucks but fair since they are the people who commit to the line for everything.

Goon

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    For the ones from 2012 (if any are sold in a potential sale) it will be the customer service leftover stock. What I do wonder is what happened to CS stock for Shadow Weaver Surely she had some... and since no major problems were reported with Shadow Weaver, they surely have some left? Could they sell her, considering she was the sub exclusive?
    I think that Mattel will sell all the "Gone For Good" stuff at the end of the line, or in a legal way with a "Goodbye Mega-Sale" or in an illegal way with Ebay or somethin' like that....
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

action features for action figures!

I certainly hope I never see Shadow Weaver show up for sale on Matty. I know this will sound really snobby and snarky to some, but as a subscriber, that figure along with the other exclusives should NEVER be available for sale!

Subscribers are what is keeping this line alive. They should be rewarded accordingly. IF, there were ever any opportunity to purchase extra stock of these exclusives, it should be offered first to subscribers.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charliecore View Post
    I certainly hope I never see Shadow Weaver show up for sale on Matty. I know this will sound really snobby and snarky to some, but as a subscriber, that figure along with the other exclusives should NEVER be available for sale!

Subscribers are what is keeping this line alive. They should be rewarded accordingly. IF, there were ever any opportunity to purchase extra stock of these exclusives, it should be offered first to subscribers.
    Would you feel the same if, instead of Shadow Weaver, the 'sequestered' figure had been Man-at-Arms or Evil-Lyn? Because that is what Shadow Weaver means to PoP fans; an essential, core A-lister. Shadow Weaver is not the same as Wun-Dar or Preternia Disguise He-Man—they're not in the same ballpark, and not even in the same league. Many people seem to forget that not everyone is in a financial position to commit to some $700 worth of toys, but they are MotU fans nonetheless and it's not fair that they get deprived of essential characters. Many people also seem to forget that not everyone was around to buy a sub when they were on sale. Myself, for example, I started collecting MotUC on March this year, so to get SW I had to pay five times what the figure originally sold for to some eBay scalper who had subscribed to profit on that figure. Plus, it's a fallacy that "subscribers are what is keeping this line alive, so they should be rewarded accordingly"; the line was thriving before the sub and the idea for the sub was to ease the buying process (WSOD, 5-minute sell-outs, etc.), not to "keep the line alive"; but Mattel subverted that original purpose and took the opportunity to force unwanted product down customers' throats using the "we want guaranteed sales, so sub or die" blackmailing strategy. Lots and lots of subscribers are simply scalpers whose main reason to subscribe is not at all to keep this line alive, but to get access to exclusives that they may resell at astronomical prices in the secondary market, or are selective cherrypickers who get rid of the sub items they have no interest in as soon as they receive them.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Would like to see Whiplash, Draego Man, Zodac or Faker in the possible sale. Also wouldn't mind Panthor on the cheap either!!!

I didnt read all the pages, but Matty announced BF sale, beginning Wednesday at 9am PST.

Snappy Threader
    Yeah it says 2012 figures. Good news maybe for the 30th line for those needing the new characters....

Snappy Threader
    I would take a few "flash" Tri-Klops' if TG is reading.....please.....pretty please.....

Now that the sale is announced, please move the conversation to here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...sale-announced!!!
    Thanks.