Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Speculation thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    You should be able to find the Star Sisters for much less than what they originally sold for right now.
    In fact, I just picked up the Star Sisters for $40 last week.

Figures I'd like to see at reduced prices:

- Demo-Man (I want another Alcala head for my DB Skeletor)
    - Snake Man-At-Arms
    - Horde Prime
    - Battleground Evil-Lyn
    - Gygor
    - Tytus
    - King Randor (the one I have is on a rather dented card)
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Heroic Warrior
    Hi Folks

Does anyone know when the announcements are going up about sales? I keep looking around the different sites and I have yet to see anything. CGM is gone, Dekker is almost there as well as King Randor. I am just curious since I am starting to plan on what sites to hit for Christmas shopping next week and I really do not want to miss out on some sales. I am not sure when people actually get Thanksgiving off in the U.S.. I just know that some places shutdown for the week.

Anyways post if ya know. Cheers.

T.

seems ;like they announced it pretty late sadly. Just have to be on there looking to see the joy of who gets put up at half price
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Quote Originally Posted by The Goon View Post
    Hi Folks

Does anyone know when the announcements are going up about sales? I keep looking around the different sites and I have yet to see anything. CGM is gone, Dekker is almost there as well as King Randor. I am just curious since I am starting to plan on what sites to hit for Christmas shopping next week and I really do not want to miss out on some sales. I am not sure when people actually get Thanksgiving off in the U.S.. I just know that some places shutdown for the week.

Anyways post if ya know. Cheers.

T.
    If they are doing a sale this year, we will get the announcement next week.
    It's an online website, they don't have to leak the information early.
    Part of the "fun" of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is being surprised by what's offered.
    The internet makes everyone wants the information immediately.
    Everyone should calm down and allow themselves to be surprised.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Castle Grayskullman!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    If they are doing a sale this year, we will get the announcement next week.
    It's an online website, they don't have to leak the information early.
    Part of the "fun" of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is being surprised by what's offered.
    The internet makes everyone wants the information immediately.
    Everyone should calm down and allow themselves to be surprised.
    I posted on the 14th asking about this on the AskMatty boards [IF] we were getting one this year. So hopefully they will reply as I also posted it on there matty facebook page trying to get it noticed more to possibly drum up a reply.

So [IF] it happens this year, as soon as info comes up I am sure me, Max, or someone will post it asap.

So no worries.

Oh I love a good sale!!!!

Looking at my BF order history I saved $10.61 (shipped) per single figure versus a DOS single figure (shipped).

I saved $22.60 on the BF sale Palace Gaurds & Skeletor figure versus a DOS Swift Wind & BP She-Ra.

We got retail figure pricing!

- - - Updated - - -

I kid I kid, but that was...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

Hopefully we'll see some of these...

She-Ra
    Swiftwind
    Bow
    Webstor
    Tri-Klops
    Catra
    Orko/Adam
    Teela
    MAA
    Fisto (highly unlikely)
    Scareglow
    Beastman
    Snakemen 2 pack
    Shadow Beast
    Marlena
    Man-E-Faces
    Roboto
    Draego Man
    Fearless Photog
    Sir Laser Lot
    Moss Man

ART PRINTS! Did you forget them folks? ART PRINTS!

Last year it was really a madness on Cyber Monday! I really had a blast!
    Got 1 Mo-Larr & Skeletor pack, 1 Palace Guards pack and 2 Weapons rack at -50% (half price)! It was really interesting!
    During Black Friday, only the 2 weapons pack interested me but they were gone and the discount on all the items was not really interesting (-20% if I remeber correctly). -20% is always interesting, but for me who is from oversea I really need a great discount in order to reduce shipping costs!

I really hope weapons packs (1 and 2) will be back this year!
    Last edited by musclor.fr.st; November 18, 2012 at 08:49am.
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

I really wish they'd reissue the first two weapons packs.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

As far as i remember, last year Man-E-Faces and Captain Glen were available during Black Friday and Cyber Monday (they were available in August of the same year).

I think the same may be true for this year (figures until August to be available for BF and CM). I don't think they will put Castle Grayskullman , Rattlor or any figures released after August 2012.

I feel that the Star Sisters will be at the party! and even a special "Time Agent"
    Musclor

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Realistically- King Grayskull reissue. Gotta be lots of leftovers on this guy!

Dream sale- Teela, Fisto, Man-e-Faces.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire View Post
    Realistically- King Grayskull reissue. Gotta be lots of leftovers on this guy!
    Again? They reissued him last month, and he pegwarmed for a while.

I'd much rather they re-released Castle Grayskullman, who so many people seem to have missed because of the unexpectedly superfast sell-out.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

It has to be King Grayskull. I need him now!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    In fact, I just picked up the Star Sisters for $40 last week.
    Wow, I couldn't even get $40 for them. As such, I'm donating them to Toys for Tots. I've already filled up a quarter of one of the bins at TRU with random stuff I don't want anymore.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    This year my family is doing a secret Santa exchange so I have some extra money to spend on myself. Hoping to get optikk, flipshot, maybe roboto and an extra windraider. Let's see what comes up. Last year I got BG teela, Bow,1 weapons rack, 2 Palace gaurds and a partridge in a pear tree.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Again? They reissued him last month, and he pegwarmed for a while.

I'd much rather they re-released Castle Grayskullman, who so many people seem to have missed because of the unexpectedly superfast sell-out.
    Yes, really. They obviously need to clear them out and I need it. Pretty simple. Good luck on CGMan. I was able to get him DoS, but I know a lot of people that wanted him missed out. Seems like a longshot though.

Didn't Matty say no reissues of figures released after August 2012?So where does the overstock go?

I would be happy to pay FULL PRICE for a shot at some of this year's figures I missed like Sorceress, Mekanek and Kobra Khan.
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

If I remember correctly, Toyguru said last year just after 2011 Cyber Monday ended that, 2012 BF and CM might not have as much products and at those reductions (-50%).

I so want to say in the futur "2012 Black Friday - Cyber Monday" thread : "I pulled the Trigger"
    Musclor

Quote Originally Posted by King Criss79 View Post
    Didn't Matty say no reissues of figures released after August 2012?So where does the overstock go?
    For the ones from 2012 (if any are sold in a potential sale) it will be the customer service leftover stock. What I do wonder is what happened to CS stock for Shadow Weaver Surely she had some... and since no major problems were reported with Shadow Weaver, they surely have some left? Could they sell her, considering she was the sub exclusive?
    10 figures I'd like: 10/Filmation Tung Lashor, 9/Saurod, 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 6/Peekablue, 5/Hunga the Harpy, 4/Sssqueeze, 3/Filmation Clawful, 2/Dylamug, 1/Queen Angella.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    For the ones from 2012 (if any are sold in a potential sale) it will be the customer service leftover stock. What I do wonder is what happened to CS stock for Shadow Weaver Surely she had some... and since no major problems were reported with Shadow Weaver, they surely have some left? Could they sell her, considering she was the sub exclusive?
    Considering the "sub incentive" nature of that figure, I would bet not.
    Sadly, you can't divorce emotion from a toyline built on nostalgia.

Got Man-E-Faces, give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

Court Magician
    I think ToyGuru is selling them on ebay from time to time for 100$ per figure, pretending to make a profit with the Motu line.

If Mattycolelctor sells Shadow Weaver as she was this year sub-exclusive, I think a lot of subscribers will be upset (and they will have the right to be). This will not be fair for them to have an exclusive figure for only 6 months.

I think they might put her in the kind of deal they once made (when you purchased a secret pack wihout knowing what you could have inside).
    Musclor