Thread: Selling loose collection doubles 75+ figures and triples plus MOC Shadow Weaver

Hybrid View

Selling loose collection doubles 75+ figures and triples plus MOC Shadow Weaver

For some reason Classics has this ability to make people buy doubles and triples of figures. I have a lot of loose figures now and need to make space for Castle Grayskull and oh yeah the less important reason of having room in my house to live. All figures are complete unless otherwise stated and prices include shipping to the lower 48 United States, I will give breaks on multiples and I based my prices loosely off of Ebay. If you want to make any offers just send a PM. All figures are first come and no holds unless there is a deposit. International buyers...I have no problem selling to you and charge exact shipping based on weight. If you buy over $75 worth of stuff I just ask that we use a trackable method. I will also be adding stuff as I go through the collection so please ask if you need anything. Thanks

Loose

Skeletor $18
    He-man $18
    Hordak $18
    King Graskull with orb $18
    Battleground Teela $18

Great Unrest weapons pack loose items ( no Draego man parts left, arm cannon )
    Clawful weapons
    Teela weapons
    Carnivous weapons
    White Zoar
    5 unused Grayskull Stands $15

DVD's
    NA He-man Volume 1 6 disc $20 shipped opened complete w/ art cards by Bryan Hitch and Ed McGuinness
    NA He-man Volume 2 6 disc $35 shipped opened complete with art cards By Gene Ha and Matt Haley
    He-man MOTU Filmation Season 1 volume 2 6 disc $15 shipped opened complete with Earl Norem and Gilbert Hernandez art cards
    He-man MOTU Filmation Season 2 volume 2 6 disc $35 shipped opened complete with Dan Brereton and Mike McKone art cards
    I also have tons of loose weapons, weapons pack stuff and heads so if you need anything just ask I may have it.
    Last edited by Evilestwarrior; December 10, 2012 at 10:16pm.

PM sent re:weapon rack

added some new items, some stuff sold. If I didn't answer your PM's just resend because I got so many I may not have answered them all.

Widget
    Pm sent re: DB Skeletor, Snake Man At Arms, TOD Sorceress

Sent PM about Snout Spout

Sent PM about Teela

PM sent re: Griffin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app