Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dekker now sold out

Heroic Warrior

Dekker now sold out

Surprised to see that notice so quickly, really had him pegged for a several day deal due to the lack of enthusiasm around here for him. On the other hand, no notice yet for Eternos Randor, who seemed to have more popularity going into the sale.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

200X represent!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    yeah...most people thought Randor would sell out quick...but he is the only one still with no tag. I think Dekker is really cool looking...different. I ordered one but now I am wondering if I should go back and get a second??? erggggg

I like Randor because he reminds me of Burger King.

Dekker, I'm shocked is selling well. I don't mind him, sorta like him, but didn't think he'd sell well at all.

Castle Grayskullman, I'm not surprised he sold out quickly, and I'm quite thrilled about it.

I thought everybody hated DEKKER. Maybe all 6 of us that like him ordered 50 a piece?? I don't remember ordering 50, but who knows? Sometimes I forget stuff...

Always Expect the Unexpected!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    I just re-watched the 200X episode "The Island" last night to get psyched for Dekker, and it worked like a charm. Even better is the fact that Dekker, Teela, and Man-At-Arms battle the "crab-people" throughout the episode, so I figure Dekker should have picked up a 'crab shield' somewhere along the way......... as in the Weapons Pack!

This is a great figure.

Now, where else can the 4H use those uniquely sculpted boots???
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Now, where else can the 4H use those uniquely sculpted boots???
    You mean you don't find his boots boring!!??
    Always Expect the Unexpected!

That's cool! I like Dekker. Can't wait to have my two in-hand.

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Yeah, I passed on him...... hes just too generic for me. I rarely skip, but just.... a old dude with vision problems and a toilet plunger aint doin it for me.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I thought everybody hated DEKKER. Maybe all 6 of us that like him ordered 50 a piece?? I don't remember ordering 50, but who knows? Sometimes I forget stuff...

haha, I only ordered one. While he could technically be 'almost gone' for a long time, I'm glad to see him going fast, and esp. over the 'highest applause at SDCC' Bathrobe Randor figure.

The alternate head would have enticed some to go for two, no?

Heroic Warrior
    I think, the figure is well made, but I'm not thrilled about Dekker, I'll maybe get his alternate head for a few bucks for one of my Palace Guards on secondary market...

I got a third Dekker to display both old and young heads.

Mattel needs to learn, extra heads equals extra sales!
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Even though I bought an extra Dekker myself, I didn't expect him to be Almost Gone already. Now we will have to see how long he sticks around after being marked Almost Gone. Frosta received that designation pretty quickly but then stayed on the site several days after.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I like Randor because he reminds me of Burger King.

That's where I have seen him before. Now I know why I am not a fan of him, I like McDonalds and not Burger King.

I may be in the minority, but I sure like Dekker alot more than Randor.

Ack.

Who would buy this turd of a toy?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

If it weren't for my sub, I would not have bought him.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    SO excited for Dekker to arrive. I am debating on a second to display the younger head. However I am going to stick the younger head from my sub Dekker on a palace guard with my 200x MAA mace to make Captain Dekker of the Royal Guard. Not sure if that will cut it though. I may "break" and get the extra so I can have King Miro's MAA in all his glory. SIGH, decisions decisions.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

I normally buy two of each figure if they have a second head, but I couldn't make myself get a second of him. He's growing on me. I think I'm going to buy another guard set and put his younger head on one.

I think I'm going with old Dekker, the grizzled veteran trumps the young man-at-arms! Plus, I dig the gray hair, the braids and the eye-patch!
    Last edited by NorthCoast; November 16, 2012 at 10:36pm.
    Subscribe now for MOTUC 2015! Every sub counts!

Dekker....ehh. I got him because of the sub. He was in, what, one episode? A pointless character but as a completist he is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternianghost View Post
    yeah...most people thought Randor would sell out quick...but he is the only one still with no tag. I think Dekker is really cool looking...different. I ordered one but now I am wondering if I should go back and get a second??? erggggg
    Still there, and Randor is Almost gone as well....my guess is they will both be gone at roughly the same time, for one, Mattel is likely to be planning the BF sale....
    if they are having one, they'll both be gone by early Monday anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Dekker....ehh. I got him because of the sub. He was in, what, one episode? A pointless character but as a completist he is required.
    By that same logic, Filmation Plundar is needed....so....please, don't use that logic....I love Filmation and have no love for 200X, but please, no Plundar....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm considering keeping my other dekker & displaying both. one young head & one old.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    By that same logic, Filmation Plundar is needed....so....please, don't use that logic....I love Filmation and have no love for 200X, but please, no Plundar....
    Of course he is needed! But they should give us Plundor, the Greedy Planet Life-Drainer; not Plundar™, the Evil Misspeller. (*)

(*) Yes, I know orthographically-challenged Mattel have actually trademarked the latter.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 17, 2012 at 03:40am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    I got one Dekker coming in my sub and two more from fellow Orgers. Space Captain Dekker, MAA Dekker, and Retired (regular) Dekker is what I'm going for. In my canon, he's the guy that had to jack up Kronis.

Can anyone that already has Dekker tell me if his skin tone matches Zodak's?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hoover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    By that same logic they might as well make Fang Man, Masque, Shokoti, Huntara, Veena, and Prahvus. Who would buy such pointless turdy figures?

Plundar and Gleedil would be sublime.