Thread: Dekker now sold out

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

Dekker now sold out

Surprised to see that notice so quickly, really had him pegged for a several day deal due to the lack of enthusiasm around here for him. On the other hand, no notice yet for Eternos Randor, who seemed to have more popularity going into the sale.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

200X represent!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    yeah...most people thought Randor would sell out quick...but he is the only one still with no tag. I think Dekker is really cool looking...different. I ordered one but now I am wondering if I should go back and get a second??? erggggg

I like Randor because he reminds me of Burger King.

Dekker, I'm shocked is selling well. I don't mind him, sorta like him, but didn't think he'd sell well at all.

Castle Grayskullman, I'm not surprised he sold out quickly, and I'm quite thrilled about it.

I thought everybody hated DEKKER. Maybe all 6 of us that like him ordered 50 a piece?? I don't remember ordering 50, but who knows? Sometimes I forget stuff...

Always Expect the Unexpected!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    I just re-watched the 200X episode "The Island" last night to get psyched for Dekker, and it worked like a charm. Even better is the fact that Dekker, Teela, and Man-At-Arms battle the "crab-people" throughout the episode, so I figure Dekker should have picked up a 'crab shield' somewhere along the way......... as in the Weapons Pack!

This is a great figure.

Now, where else can the 4H use those uniquely sculpted boots???
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Realist. Deal with it. Lord Anubis's Avatar
    Yeah, I passed on him...... hes just too generic for me. I rarely skip, but just.... a old dude with vision problems and a toilet plunger aint doin it for me.
    "We are the tools of our own imagination, constructing temples and cathedrals in which our most outlandish dreams become truth." - Samael

Quote Originally Posted by DC_WARLORD View Post
    I thought everybody hated DEKKER. Maybe all 6 of us that like him ordered 50 a piece?? I don't remember ordering 50, but who knows? Sometimes I forget stuff...

haha, I only ordered one. While he could technically be 'almost gone' for a long time, I'm glad to see him going fast, and esp. over the 'highest applause at SDCC' Bathrobe Randor figure.

Quote Originally Posted by jzachery View Post
    I like Randor because he reminds me of Burger King.

That's where I have seen him before. Now I know why I am not a fan of him, I like McDonalds and not Burger King.

I may be in the minority, but I sure like Dekker alot more than Randor.

Ack.

Who would buy this turd of a toy?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior

Dekker is SOLD OUT; King Randor still ALMOST GONE

Wow...I mean, personally, I like Dekker over this King Randor, as I prefer the Randor we got in Dec. 2009. But, I'm surprised Dekker sold out before Randor. I guess the people who went ballistic for Randor at Comic-Con and Power-Con really don't represent the fan base on a whole maybe. Anyways, good to see a 200X character sell out and let's hope this Filmation variant sells out soon,

Indeed, I never was a fan of 'Eternos Palace King Randor', and now that I have the figure in hand, it looks even more lackluster.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I like the Filmation version and would have gotten it if I didn't already have the first one. I don't need two Randors, so I passed, but it has nothing to do with the design of the figure.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I have both Randors.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I just couldn't justify the expense for Randor. But he has such a sweet goblet
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!