Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dekker now sold out

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
    If it weren't for my sub, I would not have bought him.
    same here.

you other guys forget that they probably made less "day of sale" figures of him than they did for burger king
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    I have two coming as part of my sub. I don't know a thing about the character, but I quite like the look of this one.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

If I alone don't like a figure, it must mean no one else does either.

I think Dekker turned out pretty cool, however I do think at this point in the game he was a waste for a slot.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    I got one Dekker coming in my sub and two more from fellow Orgers. Space Captain Dekker, MAA Dekker, and Retired (regular) Dekker is what I'm going for. In my canon, he's the guy that had to jack up Kronis.

Can anyone that already has Dekker tell me if his skin tone matches Zodak's?

- - - Updated - - -

By that same logic they might as well make Fang Man, Masque, Shokoti, Huntara, Veena, and Prahvus. Who would buy such pointless turdy figures?

Plundar and Gleedil would be sublime.
    Ah, but we are getting Fang Man...at least someone is, I'm selling mine. I for one have no use for any of those to be honest....just finish the Vintage lines....I love Filmation, but the Vintage line
    gave me all essential characters, would I like to see a few others? Icer? yes, but finish the Vintage figures first.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Figure does nothing for me personally but happy for those who wanted this character.. very surprised he's almost gone but I think it's a marketing ploy to get people to buy. .

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eurorko View Post
    I think Dekker turned out pretty cool, however I do think at this point in the game he was a waste for a slot.
    I would have preferred a POP character in that slot. Dekker should have come out in 2016 or 2017 instead, but I know Mattel needs to cater to the 200x diehards, who support the brand loyally.

There is nothing overly cool about him to me. He's not a bad looking figure, but he doesn't have a gimmick, so he's kinda boring in the diverse character world of MOTU.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    I would have preferred a POP character in that slot. Dekker should have come out in 2016 or 2017 instead, but I know Mattel needs to cater to the 200x diehards, who support the brand loyally.

There is nothing overly cool about him to me. He's not a bad looking figure, but he doesn't have a gimmick, so he's kinda boring in the diverse character world of MOTU.
    The funny part is that there were other more important/cooler 200x characters that could have been made first like Lord Dactys or Evil Seed.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post

I like that he is almost normal. There is always room for someone the evil people can kidnap and random.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post

By that same logic they might as well make Fang Man, Masque, Shokoti, Huntara, Veena, and Prahvus. Who would buy such pointless turdy figures?

Plundar and Gleedil would be sublime.
    What?!? I am totally stoked that we are FINALLY getting Fang Man!!!

Now I just need Lizardman, Icer, Strong Arm, and Dragoon to complete my childhood wishes!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wundarwarrior View Post
    I like that he is almost normal. There is always room for someone the evil people can kidnap and random.
    That's a good point. I'm not sure he's worth his own slot quite yet (maybe out of the sub would have been fine now), but you do need those kinda guys. Just like with wrestling toys, there needs to be some jobbers there to make the superstars look good. When I was little, my Real Ghostbusters figures were referees and jobbers for my WWF Hasbro collection.

Court Magician
    then again..that notice could be to spark sales!

Dekker is sold out. Anyone know know when it happened? He was still available the other day.
    EP Randor is still available and now the worst seller of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Dekker is sold out. Anyone know know when it happened? He was still for sale during the black friday sale.
    I had been an Matty a few hours ago and than he was shown on the front page with the BUY NOW button.

So i guess he sold out today.

EDIT: I went to MATTY´s right after i wrote this message and there he is still available on the front page but sold out at the shop....

So sorry , i´m no help.

He's still shown on the front page with the buy button. That's why I was surprised to see him sold out.

Anyway i´m glad, i really like Dekker as a character and figure.

Nostalgic Randor might be fun to look at but as a figure i never needed him, if i simply want to look at him, i can watch FILMATION.

And i´m not trying to bash him, that´s just a fact.
    Last edited by Niki; November 30, 2012 at 04:00pm.

I despise DEKKER and refuse to buy this boring piece of crap!!!

Always Expect the Unexpected!

I like a combination of Dekker and Rohad (Duncan's mentor from filmation). This is not in small part to the fact that Rohad looks like he's from India, and I'm all for more identifiably brown folks among the cast. I plan to modify my Dekker a bit to make an updated Rohad.

It's funny what you say about casual palace Randor because it's been showing "Almost gone" for a long time when I load up while I wrestle with the urge to order some more Guards. I love those guys.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Dekker is sold out. Anyone know know when it happened? He was still available the other day.
    ...and in my opinion...he deserves that title. IMO, he IS the worst figure of the year. While I like the Filmation look, this just didn't translate into a toy very well. From the lack of articulation in the arms...to the lack of movement in his legs, to the horrible looking joint at his ankle due to his "slippers."

I wasn't a fan of Dekker but having him in my hands changed my mind. He's not one of my favorites, but I definitely like the figure and think that Mattel/4H did the character justice.

Well, I caved and got Dekker.

I was looking forward to him for a long time, but when he was finally revealed, he just looked so boring. Luckily for me, he stayed around long enough for me to think really hard about it, and I decided that I'd regret passing up the chance to get him when it was easy. Not to mention, there's another figure I plan on getting that doesn't mean as much to me as Dekker, so I felt I should get him as well.
    Last edited by Master Jokubas; November 30, 2012 at 04:24pm.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    there were other more important/cooler 200x characters that could have been made first like Lord Dactys
    Now that we have the Draego-Man wings, we should be getting a parts reuse for Lord Dactys somewhere down the line.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Snappy Threader
    I'm really ahppy with Dekker. He's a cool figure no doubt.

Heroic Warrior
    He is. I got all three of this month's offerings and I have to say, as cool as Castle Grayskullman is, Dekker's actually becoming my favorite of the batch. He's kinda growing on me like Sir Laser-Lot did as he starts to feel more and more at home on the shelf with the rest of the line.

Very shocked Randor is now, as someone stated, the worst seller of the year. I figured this month would be tough - three non-vintage offerings, everyone saving for Granamyr next month and getting released just days ahead of a BF/CM sale - but man, it really shows how the voices of a few (the reaction Randor's reveal at the con) doesn't really equate into the voice of the whole.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

didnt like the dekker reveal, had no intention of buying him, ignored him on day of sale, but with the cyber monday shipping deali bought him and i gotta say im looking forward to opening him up. i like the character and i am a sucker for animation based figures--filmation, myp, sunbow, etc

...and if he's black plastic with painted skin tone i will be selling him off immediately

Heroic Warrior
    Dekker is sold out