Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (11/16/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    So what is Fisto?
    Matty Mode Activated: Fisto's face is the same as the vintage head, but only with a tiara. We're sticking to one face one look for the characters in order to have a cohesive look for branding. We don't want to confuse moms and kids who buy our product. Matty Mode Deactivated
    Here's hoping that when Ceratus comes he gets his regular head and one based on the vintage whiplash head.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    As a kid I had the reverse color Stratos and I decided he was Stratos' cousin; Tropos. (I named him after in science class I learned about the stratosphere and the troposphere.)
    That's interesting, I received both versions of Stratos for X-mas 1981 & I called the other version "Avon" (red harness), probably after all of my Grandmother's make-up products. I was surprised when the Filmation toon introduced his land as "Avion"... I was so close!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

BAENA!!! You STINKOR!! You have your Green Goddess figure! you got to help design the Grayskull statue!!

I just want my dang Sweet Bee figure!!! (runs around the room having a tantrum)

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    I guess my view is... 2013 is set in stone more or less, and there's undoubtedly NA and PoP figures coming to round things out.

My point is they're coming. They're gonna happen.

NA has the short end of the stick for sure, but I disagree that PoP has gotten it, especially when I look at my collection and see a chunk of it devoted to PoP. Which I think is great btw.
    Look at the love the Horde and Horde ladies are getting!

Adora!

No Glimmer and Angella aren't there yet, but they will be, look how long we had to wait for Ramman.
    And they're coming! You know they're highly likely to be out by the end of 2014 amongst many others like Mermista, Castaspella, Double Trouble.

I think PoP fans must be in panic mode that the line is ending... I think Grayskull has saved it for a time, and I'm sure we'll still see PoP figures trickling in well into 2016. I do see the line calming down after 2013 some, that's my guess. But It won't die if we don't do subscriptions.

Look, I want Mermista, Angella and Glimmer just as much as the rest of you. I just don't think it's entirely fair to say PoP has been basically ignored. That's just not true.

I say, look to the future and know that PoP will most likely be more prominent in the figures that are coming.
    Rather than fuss about what's already done in the past.
    No one has said POP has been ignored. It hasn't. I just think it hasn't been realized in this line the way it could have been. These characters are slowly winning a lot of people over. That's exciting. But that kind of thing can only continue if we actually get some more Great Rebellion heroines.

I can't relate to the comment about Ram Man, and I'm not sure it's an appropriare comparison. If I already owned Glimmer, Angella, Kowl, Mermista, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, Spinnerella, and Double Trouble, and had to wait until 2014for Castaspella, I'd say that your example, the Ram Man example, would be completely on the mark. But I don't have any of those figures yet LOL!!! So I am not sure how waiting for Ram Man, while we have almost all the vintage motu heroes, is the same as not having Glimmer or Angella at this point.

The rumor is that there is one more heroic female Great Rebellion member coming in 2013. In fact, Scott said that 2013 would have "at least 2 POP figures based on characters who were toys in the vintage line")... Rumor has it that there will likely just be the two (in addition to Octavia... who is a Filmation, Horde member).

Octavia is great... in fact she got the most clapping at Power Con She's a villain though... and I'd love to see some of the heroines get some love. She's also Filmation.

The other thing that has me worried is that 2014 is rumored to be just 12 figures... Now that's just a rumor... but rumors tend to hold water in the MOTU-verse. And I think any of us with common sense knows that since we got 12 figures for 2013 with only 4 quarterly items, we likely will get less than 2013 based on sub numbers.

Knowing Scott's pattern, I doubt that Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, and Double Trouble are all going to be made in 2014.

We are starting year 5 of this line. It would have been easy enough for Scott to throw in a 2-pack somewhere of Peekablue & Sweet Bee. I mean, he mentioned Peekablue and Optikk during NYCC back in 2008 when he was hawking the line. I was thrilled. We have Optikk. We don't have Peekablue.

People who love the heroes of ALL parts of the MOTU mythos are tired of waiting for these awesome women. Heck, some vintage MOTU-only fans who have a passing fancy for some of the POP A-listers are tired of waiting (thanks to those who were great to speak up ).

I understand that you feel satisfied, but I think it's safe to say that you're not a huge POP fan. That's totally cool . But you're also an intelligent guy, and I'd hope, able to be a bit more objective here.

The Star Sisters are like He-Ro... both are really awesome.. but no vintage-MOTU fan is going to put He-Ro in the same category as Man-At-Arms or Teela or Stratos or Ram Man or Man-E-Faces, etc. I don't put the Star Sisters in the same category as Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Castaspella, or Kowl. Think of this: what if we didn't have the Star Sisters? Would we have three other POP characters? Probably not.

Unless that NY Toy Fair announcement that is coming (the one that has to do with TG's quote about "getting more fan favorites more quickly) has to do with Glimmer, Angella, Mermista, Kowl, and Sweet Bee, or unless SDCC gives us some POP characters, I'm not sure why POP fans shouldn't be a little nervous

Right now, I have Snout Spout and Sir Laser Lot boosting the Great Rebellion's ranks.

What we have been given so far is really nice! In fact, the whole line is amazing. But as has been brought up by others, there have been some odd decisions.

Scott has said that the line-up for the past few years was set a long time ago, But then he talks about finding the Vikor and Demo-Man art... and those figures ended up in the line-up.

Well rumor has it that Demo-man bumped a lady out of the line-up. Maybe that isn't true... would anyone from Mattel ever say it were true? Probably not. lol.. But I know that I'd trade Demo-Man for Glimmer or Sweet Bee or Angella in a second.

RockinHard makes a good point. It is just an issue of a few characters missing, but they are key characters. I understand spreading the line out... but at this point, we should own Glimmer, Kowl, Castaspella, and maybe Sweet Bee or Peekablue to bulk up the less popular side, just as we got Scareglow early on.
    Last edited by bcrduke; November 17, 2012 at 12:57am.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    who the hell is 'Tufos'?
    How about a Filmation variant Stratos ? Modified jet pack like snout spout armour & Fang Man coloured (Keldor) boots ? Ahhh... WITH weapon holding hands BTW !

I would replace my current Stratos in a heart beat !
    Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Hey, I may not get my Filmation Skeletor, Filmation Teela, or Sorceress 2.0............ BUT, Some Day.......... Somehow...... Mattel will give me the another variants of these same characters ! However, there is very little chance for your Kayo, or Calix or Vultak or any of your desired characters if you fail to support the 2.0's & variants in 2016.... or in the future !

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    How about a Filmation variant Stratos ? Modified jet pack like snout spout armour & Fang Man coloured (Keldor) boots ? Ahhh... WITH weapon holding hands BTW !

I would replace my current Stratos in a heart beat !
    I'd love it if "Tufos" is the flesh-colored Stratos of the early mini-comics...
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Fisto is his vintage head wearing his 200X headband. It's not a 200X head.
    Um...

That is the same thing.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Heroic Warrior
    Um...

That is the same thing.
    I agree

There MUST be some kind of added cost or SOMETHING that Matty sees that we don't.

Somehow Stinkor or Merman with two COMPLETELY different face sculpts... cost more than Two heads... 1 with a 'hat', or 'mustache'...

....and who the hell is 'Tufos'?
    Isn't that some crap ass meatless soy product?
    Recent....Eldor
    Coming....Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Wanted....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Um...

That is the same thing.
    All they had to do for a 200x Fisto head is add the tiara. Still the same look. With Whiplash, his 200x head is completely different looking.

In terms of the extra item: I'm hoping it'll be for Netossa rather than Frosta. I'd like some icy weapons, but she has her staff already. I'll find some other stuff for her. The one that needs something is Netossa! So hopefully they do something like the BP She-Ra sword or a white and blue Goddess spear (personally I'd toss in my vote for the spear; it would go great with the net).
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

King Tufos is Alcala Stratos. Remember that.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Tufos = another winner

bcrduke: Whoīs the main hero(ine) in POP? Is it Glimmer? Angella? Those are core characters, no doubt. But the main character? Thatīs She-Ra/Adora.
    On the other hand: Who are the core characters in MOTU? Certainly Ram-Man is one of THE core characters. So having to wait 4 years for Ram-Man equals to having to wait for Glimmer in my book.
    And Sweet Bee - is she anywhere nearer to the POP core than Rio Blast is for MOTU?
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Waiting 4 years for Ram Man--and Jitsu--has sucked, but in the meantime we've had the entire 8-back, the rest of the 12 back, the rest of the 3rd wave, most of the 4th wave, and a lot of late wave motu. When you add in MYP motu characters, and highly-demanded/never-before made motu characters (Marlena, He-Ro)...that's quite a bit. Like, I think we could have spared a couple of slots for GR figures, lol.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    bcrduke: Whoīs the main hero(ine) in POP? Is it Glimmer? Angella? Those are core characters, no doubt. But the main character? Thatīs She-Ra/Adora.
    On the other hand: Who are the core characters in MOTU? Certainly Ram-Man is one of THE core characters. So having to wait 4 years for Ram-Man equals to having to wait for Glimmer in my book.
    And Sweet Bee - is she anywhere nearer to the POP core than Rio Blast is for MOTU?

Not a big PoP fan here... but even I'd rank Glimmer higher than that.

My own personal opinions...

He-man = She-ra (duh...)
    Teela = Bow
    Man at arms = Glimmer
    Orko = Kowl
    Sorceress = Madam Razz.

If they made NO other PoP characters... THESE should be made. That's the 'core' of the She-ra team of Rebels.

Ram man is awesome... but he was rarely in a minicomic... Rarely in a filmation episode.. rarely featured at ALL till MYP... Even then we didn't get much 'background' on him... it's why his MOTUC bio was so exciting. His main popularity is that he's 12 back.

Sweet bee??? Peek a blue?? angela?? Perfuma... I'll give you those. It'd be nice if the fans got them... But I don't consider them A list or Core. Not everyone from wave one is truly 'Core'... Zodac was never core

I honestly think that PoP should have gotten more slots out of the 'unproduced/prototype/never heard of before' figures... Maybe even a couple of the 200x slots... I think PoP were more important than Marzo or Carnivus... DEFINITELY more than vikor and Demoman... Marlena... etc.

Aw come on. Thatīs counting beans here. How can any POP character be more important than Marlena? Without her we wouldīve never gotten He-Man AND She-Ra!

At the end of the days, everybody ranks their favorites different and thus you cannot please everybody. True, the Great Rebellion is still rather small so far. On the other hand, we do have a strong selection of core POP characters already, with She-Ra, Adora (!), Swift Wind, Bow, Frosta, Catra and soon to follow Octavia (!) Not to mention that we still donīt know the rest of the 2013 line-up, while we already have been told that there is at least one more POP figure coming.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

He-man = She-ra (duh...)
    Teela = Bow
    Man at arms = Glimmer
    Orko = Kowl
    Sorceress = Madam Razz.

If they made NO other PoP characters... THESE should be made. That's the 'core' of the She-ra team of Rebels.

Ram man is awesome... but he was rarely in a minicomic... Rarely in a filmation episode.. rarely featured at ALL till MYP... Even then we didn't get much 'background' on him... it's why his MOTUC bio was so exciting. His main popularity is that he's 12 back.

Sweet bee??? Peek a blue?? angela?? Perfuma... I'll give you those. It'd be nice if the fans got them... But I don't consider them A list or Core. Not everyone from wave one is truly 'Core'... Zodac was never core

I honestly think that PoP should have gotten more slots out of the 'unproduced/prototype/never heard of before' figures... Maybe even a couple of the 200x slots... I think PoP were more important than Marzo or Carnivus... DEFINITELY more than vikor and Demoman... Marlena... etc.
    Agreed with almost everything, except that I'd liken Angella and Castaspella to Ram-Man and Stratos. They didn't appear all that frequently in the media, but they were portrayed as "important" recurring sidekick characters rather than mere "one-time wonders". So I'd classify them as "borderline core"; say, A− or B+ list. A bit like Mer-Man and Tri-Klops, who are well within the "must-have" region even though not as "core" as Beast-Man, Trap Jaw and Evil-Lyn (notwithstanding the fact that Mer-Man is an "original" 8 back character and thus favored over Trap Jaw and Evil-Lyn by the vintage ultrapurists—but this point of view also favors Zodac over those). For their part, He-Man, Skeletor and She-Ra (and maybe Hordak) are beyond core; they're iconic, A++ list, well known even among those without any particular interest in MotU.

The Heroic Warrior (He-Man/Adam, Battle Cat/Cringer, Teela, Man-at-Arms, Orko, Sorceress/Zoar, Stratos, Ram-Man, Randor, Marlena, Zodac, Mekaneck, Fisto, Man-E-Faces, Buzz-Off, Moss-Man, Roboto, Sy-Klone, Snout Spout, Palace Guards, Photog, CGM...) and Evil Warrior (Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Beast-Man, Trap Jaw, Mer-Man, Tri-Klops, Panthor, Webstor, Jitsu, Clawful, Whiplash, Spikor, Stinkor, Scare Glow, Faker, Screeech, Keldor, Demo-Man...) factions already have all of their iconic, core and borderline-core (plus a decently sized chunk of non-core and rare) characters. Even the relatively minor Snake Men and Preternian/Midternian/Posternian factions have already seen a good chunk of their essentials (King Hiss, Rattlor, Kobra Kahn, Snake Face, Snake Men Guards, King Grayskull, Hero, Preternia He-Man, Tytus, Megator, Vikor, Goddess, King He-Man...). Whereas the Horde (so far Hordak, Catra, Shadow Weaver, Leech, Grizzlor, Mosquitor, Octavia, Horde Prime, Cy-Chop) and the Great Rebellion (so far She-Ra/Adora, Swiftwind [but not Spirit], Bow, a Frosta that Mattel Design badly screwed up, rather-secondary Netossa and highly-obscure Star Sisters) are both lacking a good proportion of its core and borderline-core characters (still no sight of Glimmer, Kowl, Madam Razz/Broom, Angella, Castaspella, Mantenna, Scorpia, Modulok, Imp...). That's the unfairness that rubs PoP fans all the wrong way. Although the NA crowd is, of course, even worsely neglected, still lacking most of its essential evil characters (NA Skeletor, Flogg, Crita), a good chunk of the good ones (Hydron, Mara, Master Sebrian), and with virtually no possibility of any NA beast, vehicle or playset ever. Not to mention the '87 movie fans, who've seen a grand total of zero releases so far.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 17, 2012 at 09:36am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Great post Brian, thanks for helping me understand your PoV.

Thanks also for keeping it a fun civil conversation.

I think a sub-line like the 30th anniversary line was this year would be a good thing for PoP characters.
    A good way to further boost the Rebellion numbers.

The only concern I'd have is, are there enough buyers that would support a small sub line like that?

Very curious what plans are afoot in Mattel for the next big announcement.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    All they had to do for a 200x Fisto head is add the tiara. Still the same look. With Whiplash, his 200x head is completely different looking.
    For Clawful all they would have to have done is got rid of the eyebrows.

I think Mattel does not understand what we mean by 2002 style heads. Hell, they also did it for Stinkor.

BTW, I got an idea for a Frosta apology. GIVE US A REPLACEMENT SNOUT SPOUT HEAD WITH A PLASTIC TRUNK!!!!
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I really hope that the "gift" is POP related it makes no sense that it be MOTU since it was a Frosta who got F-ed over with messed forearms and gray plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Force View Post
    Ram-Man may be popular but he is not a "core" character. The "core" characters in MOTU were He-Man/Adam, Teela, Man-at-Arms, Orko, and The Sorceress. They were the heroes featured in the the majority of the Filmation and MYP cartoons. Glimmer like Teela or MAA was featured in nearly every episode She-ra along with She-ra/Adora, Bow, Kowl, and Madame Razz. Vintage MOTU fans have their heavy hitters and a bunch of low level characters like Scarglow, Zodac, and Roboto, so I don't see how POP fans don't have a right to be upset that we don't have Glimmer, Kowl, and Madame Razz.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Waiting 4 years for Ram Man--and Jitsu--has sucked, but in the meantime we've had the entire 8-back, the rest of the 12 back, the rest of the 3rd wave, most of the 4th wave, and a lot of late wave motu. When you add in MYP motu characters, and highly-demanded/never-before made motu characters (Marlena, He-Ro)...that's quite a bit. Like, I think we could have spared a couple of slots for GR figures, lol.
    Well said Whiplash7 and thank you for your support.

POP for life!

Don't need anymore vintage MOTU figures.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Um...

That is the same thing.
    No, it isn't, according to Mattel Corporate logic.

TG is talking about a STRAIGHT 200X head translation, complete with anime angles and sharp edges. A 200X Fisto head would have red hair and even more of a beard. I know, it's STUPID, STUPID semantics and no one was ever asking for 200X heads NOT to be Classicized. The human characters who are wearing 200X accessories are more easily translated to Classics than creatures with totally different looks such as Clawful or Grizzlor. There is a resistance to giving new heads to characters with different hairstyles such as 200X He-Man, who has his ears showing, Clamp Champ's 200X crew cut/box or 200X Teela's huge ponytail.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    I really hope that the "gift" is POP related it makes no sense that it be MOTU since it was a Frosta who got F-ed over with messed forearms and gray plastic.
    With you on this all the way.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post

He-man = She-ra (duh...)
    Teela = Bow
    Man at arms = Glimmer
    Orko = Kowl
    Sorceress = Madam Razz.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Agreed with almost everything, except that I'd liken Angella and Castaspella to Ram-Man and Stratos. They didn't appear all that frequently in the media, but they were portrayed as "important" recurring sidekick characters rather than mere "one-time wonders". So I'd classify them as "borderline core"; say, A− or B+ list. A bit like Mer-Man and Tri-Klops, who are well within the "must-have" region even though not as "core" as Beast-Man, Trap Jaw and Evil-Lyn (notwithstanding the fact that Mer-Man is an "original" 8 back character and thus favored over Trap Jaw and Evil-Lyn by the vintage ultrapurists—but this point of view also favors Zodac over those). For their part, He-Man, Skeletor and She-Ra (and maybe Hordak) are beyond core; they're iconic, A++ list, well known even among those without any particular interest in MotU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave2Evil_Lyn View Post
    Ram-Man may be popular but he is not a "core" character. The "core" characters in MOTU were He-Man/Adam, Teela, Man-at-Arms, Orko, and The Sorceress. They were the heroes featured in the the majority of the Filmation and MYP cartoons. Glimmer like Teela or MAA was featured in nearly every episode She-ra along with She-ra/Adora, Bow, Kowl, and Madame Razz. Vintage MOTU fans have their heavy hitters and a bunch of low level characters like Scarglow, Zodac, and Roboto, so I don't see how POP fans don't have a right to be upset that we don't have Glimmer, Kowl, and Madame Razz.
    I think the idea of Ram Man being a core character comes from MYP. In that show, the Masters of the Universe and the Evil Warriors were TEAMS comprised of the 12 back characters, plus some other third year characters (Clawful and Whiplash). Ram Man didn't have many focus episodes to himself, but he was a consistent presence.

I guess it all boils down to "It all depends on who you ask or what canon that you follow".
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; November 17, 2012 at 12:53pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Ram Man has always been a core character to me.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Great post Brian, thanks for helping me understand your PoV.

Thanks also for keeping it a fun civil conversation.

I think a sub-line like the 30th anniversary line was this year would be a good thing for PoP characters.
    A good way to further boost the Rebellion numbers.

The only concern I'd have is, are there enough buyers that would support a small sub line like that?

Very curious what plans are afoot in Mattel for the next big announcement.

I'm glad you read my post the way I meant it . But then, you know me, so you have the benefit of putting my words in context. LoL

I think of there was a sub of the following:

Glimmer
    Sea Hawk
    Angella
    Madame Razz & Broom
    Scorpia
    Sweet Bee

That would sell very well.

The thing is, when the 4H get ahold of any of the pop characters, their potential is realized in the context of the Classics line (as long as Mattel design follows their plan).

I mean, even BP She-Ra, a figure even I thought would never work in this line, works. There are people who don't like her, but the 4H (and Scott / Wellington via the mini-comic) made her fit.

It's just not fun having waited so long, and worrying that there won't be time to get these figures.

So thank you for the opportunity to discuss that here.

And, DJ Force, I never saud Sweet Bee or Peekablue were "core" characters. You misunderstood my point.