Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (11/16/2012)

The Mantenna reply, for some reason, leads me to believe that he's been sculpted and is coming (much) sooner rather than later. There wasn't the usual "The conversation hasn't taken place yet, but if/when he's produced".

I really hope the big surprise is a Filmation mini-sub.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krueger View Post
    The Mantenna reply, for some reason, leads me to believe that he's been sculpted and is coming (much) sooner rather than later. There wasn't the usual "The conversation hasn't taken place yet, but if/when he's produced".

I really hope the big surprise is a Filmation mini-sub.
    Cool answers! I bet Mantenna is coming in 2014 as a sub incentive...

I too hope that the big suprise is a Filmation mini-sub!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Heroic Warrior
    Q: A Weapons Pak to get things like the Rattlor armor and Strobo gun makes sense. What is the probability we could get something in a pak like the alternate Grizzlor head we once saw?

A: Extremely unlikely. We don’t have plans for more “200X” inspired face sculpts in the Classics line. Whiplash was a more of a one time event.
    You disappoint me Matty. I so hate to be disappointed. Atleast there is still the possibility of getting a Captain Randor figure.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    I have no idea if she is coming or not, I just thought she was the most popular GR member not made yet? I personally don't care which ones get produced first, I'll get them all even though I'm not all that familiar with most of them. I've enjoyed every one of the POP figures except the Star Sisters (which I don't hate just didn't like how they were sold) so far, the Four Horsemen's designs usually always impress me (exceptions: Stratos, Sy-Clone, Clawful's and Buzzoff's heads, Star Sisters, maybe a couple others?). I really don't want to see Madame Razz and Broom they just seem super lame. And while I'd rather see many other characters before most POP characters I know they are coming and I don't hate them just like others more.
    Cool The thing is, I just want to see all these NA and POP characters done by the 4H. It's is exciting to see them done in this line, and that's why I always try to voice support for them (well, that and they are all pretty great characters).

Madame Razz & Broom aren't at the top of my list either. There are a bunch of people that want her though, and I think having her released soon would be wise. The female figures, by and large, are cheaper to make, but I figure like Razz requires unique tooling. Waiting on her might mean her never being made

But I'm with you on wanting other Great Rebellion figures first.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Sword View Post
    Mattel, get this man his Sweet Bee.
    You heard the man, Mattel!!

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    YES!!!! and Mermista too.....
    Definitely... I think the 4H could make her look pretty incredible.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I really would like it if they gave Mantenna 2 armors - one action figure/staction, and the other Filmation. The action figure was red & orange, and the Filmation was black & purple. I'd really rather have the Filmation look, but both being offered allows everyone to get what they want - especially when you know they won't be offering a Mantenna variant at any point.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

As a huge Mantenna fan, I hope that the MOTUC Mantenna looks like his staction figure. I like the vintage one, but the staction is so much better. Having a Mantenna with four separate legs would be a thing of awesomeness.