Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom MOTUC Eternia

Custom MOTUC Eternia

I'm nearing completion on an update to some old dioramas, bigger and better and all that. This one is two parts, consisting of Grayskull and Snake Mountain.

Here are a few progress pics and I'll have the finished dio up in a few days. Feel free to follow me on Instagram for many more pics.

Follow me on Instagram @Clo4k4ndD4gger for MOTUC pics and more.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor, Crystal Castle, the Fright Zone.

My Top Most Wanted MOTUC: The Twiggets, Granita, Dylamug, Quakke, Sagitar, Spinwit, Spirit, Staghorn, Cringer (articulated adult form), Catra's Cat Form, Kayo, Filmation Tung Lashor, Master Sebrian, Drissi, Caz, Kittrina, Hawke/Delora, Attak Trak, Roton, Land Shark, Spidor, Crystal Castle, the Fright Zone.

Wow wow wow! Soooo cool. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    wow, really astonishing...
    i'm especially diggin' what you did with the lower part of the snake mountain.

Those look outstanding! Excellent work! I'm really interested to see the finished Snake Mountain

Heroic Warrior
    Looks phenomenal

Thanks guys! I'm 90% there. Just fleshing out some details.

Little teaser pic of the whole thing in place with lights and background.

very nice, cant wait to see the finished ones
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

This is amazing! I would love to be able to create something on this scale!

to echo everyone else, wonderful. When I saw the spray foam I thought "I've seen this before" but your paint job and engeneering turned out to make it something unique and better than I expected.

I will be checking back on this. You could work forever just adding more and more detailing.

I'm getting there. All I got done tonight was the subterranean lava river painted. Still have to silicone over it. There are so many details I want to put in.

If anyone has any suggestions or things you'd like to see inside Snake Mountain, let me know and I'll see if it's something I can do.

I'll be putting in a workshop for Tri-Klops, an armory, Spikors forge, a sparring/training area, and a tech room. I still have a few rooms that I'm not sure what to fill with so I would love some suggestions.

Here's a pic of the dungeon. I want to do some shackles on the walls and would love to find a skeleton in scale with MOTUC to stick in them.

Anyone know where I can get one?

Also Evil Lyn's spell room...

A bit of an update.

What an amazing playset! Perfect for displaying figures. The details are awesome! Nice work, Jastiles!

WOW! Great work!

Fantastic work, i'm gonna have to build pne myself
    Skeletor, if there's a good bone in you, send help!
    There isn't! Never has been, never will be.

Thanks guys! Still working on the details. I added a couple of things to the meeting area tonight.

The 4H skeleton guys would work I would think for a skeleton in that scale. This diorama is amazing and I'm very jealous. Too bad my wife won't let me convert the pool table to something like this.....

WOW! ****ing phenomenal!

Absolutely amazing!!! I love Snake Mountain and the Castle bridge too. They look like the perfect combination of Filmation style and fan added detail.

Some updated pictures. The whole thing fits into an old closet with a widened doorway. I painted a backdrop and the ceiling. Still a work in progress as far as tiny details go and I haven't had as much time to work on them as I'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by jastiles View Post
    Some updated pictures. The whole thing fits into an old closet with a widened doorway. I painted a backdrop and the ceiling. Still a work in progress as far as tiny details go and I haven't had as much time to work on them as I'd like.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...b8ac1d2184.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...69f6094eff.jpg

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...8982d73752.jpg

These have always been incredible, and getting them inside a closet is AMAZING. Solving the space issue makes these dioramas even more spectacular as they are now almost practical! Please keep us updated when you do get the chance to work on them!

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    These have always been incredible, and getting them inside a closet is AMAZING. Solving the space issue makes these dioramas even more spectacular as they are now almost practical! Please keep us updated when you do get the chance to work on them!
    Thank you! I will definitely update when I make substantial changes.