Thread: Golden Rod

Golden Rod

Updated pics of him, added and changed some colors of the weapons, added snake symbol to belt and tongue hope you like it
    DSCF5835.jpg
    DSCF5836.jpg

GoldenRod- Ok so a little bit about this guy before i get into his reciepe. GoldenRod is a character seen fighting in the 2nd UBG. His name appeared on the CG Box art vote, and after alot of prodding and investigating, we finally got some answers from Mattel. He was Snakemen robot, presumably built by Snake Man at arms. From the picture the only thing we could see about him is he has a roboto like head and fearless photog buck. from a Q and A with Mattel, we learned he would have had magnetic powers, Therefore when designing him i took the liberty of trying to include that into the design. I used a Kevin Kosse 200x Roboto head repainted, Fearless photog buck, with IG Skeletor legs and Arms, and a snakeface Loin. The Feet come from Horde Prime and the weapon is a modded Syclone Ring. Let me know what you think and anything that could improve or make him more snakemen like.

Last edited by facet; July 13, 2016 at 02:02pm.

Really cool. Were the feet and hands two different colours due to magnetic powers? If so nice touch. One repels, one attracts?

Also great parts choices.

Thanks He-Bro

Exactly Baron Terror That was my thinking behind it. Since then I have added a snake tongue to him and am waiting for a snake symbol for his beltbuckle. Also am updating some of the weapons, will update this pic when its done

added updated pics of him

Evil Sorcerer & Commander Zargon's Avatar
    Well done.
    Top MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack