Thread: WTFWTK 2.91 - Ask your questions here!

WTFWTK 2.91 - Ask your questions here!

Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
    • Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
    • Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
      Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
    • This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
    • We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.

We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
    Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
    It's nothing personal.

***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.

Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):

--------------

This past round of questions were selected by iron_pride.
    Thanks to that fan for their help!!!

The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):

1. Coptur: I understand they're probably pretty low on the MOTUC radar but are the Golden Sphinx and the Tri-Klops Robot guards from the PS2 game He-Man: Defender of Grayskull candidates for the MOTUC treatment?

2. Smashtoys: With the upcoming big ticket item like Castle Grayskull, you have said shipping is covered by MattyCollector if we need to have it replaced. But is this for BOTH domestic and international fans? Shipping is really high for international fans.

3. CaptainMendoc: Is it likely that Castle Grayskull will color-match the Castle Grayskull stands?

4. iron_pride: I am interested in knowing if Castle Grayskull will have a spot (or spots) to connect some of the Castle Grayskull stands?

5. psy_coma77: Is "New Adventures He-Man" the final name for the figure? I was thinking something along the lines of "Galactic Protector He-Man", since he is now part of that faction, or a similar name. Same with NA Skeletor who could be called "Techno-Armor" or "Techno-Virus Skeletor". This would be similar to the names based on the special features all the vintage MOTU He-Mans and Skeletors had.

--------------

So ask those questions!

Now that Castle Grayskull has proven fans are interested in using a preorder system for new MOTUC items. Are vehicles "on a preorder basis only" now being considered to expand the line further?

This is for Scott:

I recently noticed that the spade symbol on The Mighty Spector resembles a clock hand. Is it pure coincidence or was that the inspiration for the symbol?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

In response to a previous question about Rattlor's 'The General' armour, you stated that the sculpted piece was only chest armour and did not include bracers and greaves. Does this mean it does not include pauldrons either? The original General armour had pauldrons (shoulder guards) attached to the chest harness. Would it be possible to see a photograph of the piece or for you to include it in a future video?
    Last edited by CaptainMendoc; November 20, 2012 at 09:20pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I know it was mentioned that 2012 figures won't see a second run but with Castle Grayskull coming out next year will you at least think about giving the Sorceress a second run?

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Now that Grayskull is a go, is there any possibility of including a Spacesuit figure with the castle? That sure would be an awesome exclusive for the playset!

Heroic Warrior
    Posted by Masterenglish : "Now that Grayskull is a go, is there any possibility of including a Spacesuit figure with the castle? That sure would be an awesome exclusive for the playset!"

If I remember correctly - and I think I do - , TG already answered that question, and he claimed that an articulated spacesuit figure would be too expensive for a $250 Castle Grayskull...

Widget

Multi bot

If and when you get to Multi-bot, would he be a candidate for both vintage and Filmation heads?