Thread: Sometimes one He-Man just isn't enough!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!

Sometimes one He-Man just isn't enough!

So I was thinking about The Mighty Spector today and thought, what if he had the ability to travel through time as well as dimensions? Or what if there was a malfunction in the Cosmic Key wrist controller and Spector was hurtled through space and time?

Well, this would be a fantastic basis for a story involving not one, but FIVE of He-Man's incarnations over his 30 years of existence!

Somehow, Skeletor gets his hands on Gwildor and, after killing him, uses the original Cosmic Key to travel back to Eternia's past and usurp power from King Hsss. With an unstoppable army of Snake Men and a motley crew of Horde members, Skeletor has little trouble defeating the Heroic Masters, slaying the King and Queen, and obliterating the Royal Guard by using his new-found Cosmic Key to generate an all-powerful time warp which subsequently snatches a dying John Spector into it's inescapable grasp (Similar to Spector's Bio.)

With no one to stand in his way Skeletor uses his Cosmic Key to enter the bowels of Castle Grayskull and enslave the Sorceress. Zodac, having foreseen these events upon Skeletor's return from the past, travels to Etheria to enlist the help of She-Ra's rebellion and it's newest member: Hordak the Humbled (mostly wanting revenge for his utter defeat at the hands of Skeletor.)

Zodac relates the events that have transpired to the rebellion and to She-Ra's astonishment, he refuses to aid them in their attack on Eternia. Instead he offers an alternative: he can send ONE person into the future and deliver them to the planet Primus where they must seek the help of The Galactic Guardians.

Captain Sea Hawk volunteers to go, and when he arrives on Primus, he inadvertently finds The Mighty Spector and King He-Man! (King He-Man was taken from the time-line that Spector originally entered and where he became the Time Agent.)

The plan is simple: send Sea Hawk and the Galactic Guardians back to Etheria to help She-Ra and the Rebel army launch an attack on Skeletor while The Mighty Spector travels to different dimensions enlisting the help of New Adventures He-Man, Filmation He-Man, Motion Picture He-Man, 200X He-Man, and Mini-Comic He-Man

Spector and King He-Man, together with the five newly recruited He-Men, return to Eternia prime just in time to stop Skeletor's nigh invincible army, but not before Stratos, Buzz-Off, Roboto, Mermista, Frosta, Queen Angella, Spinwit, Hydron, and the Sorceress are killed (among thousands of Eternian and Etherian rebels...)

In the final battle, all six Power-Swords are needed to destroy the Cosmic Key and shatter Skeletor's ambitions.

motu forever.jpg

Obviously this is heavily influenced by the "Turtles Forever" TMNT movie. I just thought I'd share because I wanted to know if you could create a team of Heroic warriors and Evil warriors picking only ONE character from each incarnation of MOTU, who would you choose?

Example:
    My choices would be:
    Heroes
    [Filmation] He-Man
    [Movie] Detective Lubic
    [New Adventures] Sagitar
    [Mini Comic] Green Goddess
    [200X] Man-At-Arms

Evil Warriors
    [Filmation] Evil Lyn
    [Movie] Skeletor
    [New Adventures] Optikk
    [Mini comics] Green Trap-Jaw
    [200X] Tri-Klops

Thanks for reading this entirely too long post! And please excuse my poorly hobbled-together 'movie poster'......
    Last edited by Ornclown; November 30, 2012 at 12:53am.
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    Wow... brilliant! With the existance of Spectre... so much is possible and what is known can easily be changed or undone... then fixed again... or not!

Heroic Warrior
    I'll admit, I HATE King Grayskull. I think he sucks as a character idea, and only waters down the 'real' He-man...

I also always hated NA He-man. They took the franchise in a terrible direction and killed it for me.

HOWEVER.....

The moment TG brought in the 'multiple He-men' guarding the sword all through history... I suddenly had an image of KG, Adam, and NA teaming up for an epic battle that needed the He-man of the Past, PResent and Future...

THAT I could get behind

Nice idea! I always wanted a Filmation team-up: Scorceress and Shaman team up to bring together the strongest heroes of all time to defeat Horde prime (who really is a future version of Prime Evil) and his three servants: Overlord, Stampede and Hordak. To do so they need to know the secret about Horde Prime ... and therefore they need the Ghostbusters ... or something like that.

So en epic multiple He-Man ehm He-Men battle would be great.

Why do so many great characters have to get killed? Wouldn't Skeletor just enslave them...he's not King Hsss afterall.

Heroic Warrior
    I've had the same kind of thought. I like to call it "Crisis on Infinite Eternias" myself

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    So I was thinking about The Mighty Spector today and thought, what if he had the ability to travel through time as well as dimensions? Or what if there was a malfunction in the Cosmic Key wrist controller and Spector was hurtled through space and time?

Well, this would be a fantastic basis for a story involving not one, but FIVE of He-Man's incarnations over his 30 years of existence!

Somehow, Skeletor gets his hands on Gwildor and, after killing him, uses the original Cosmic Key to travel back to Eternia's past and usurp power from King Hsss. With an unstoppable army of Snake Men and a motley crew of Horde members, Skeletor has little trouble defeating the Heroic Masters, slaying the King and Queen, and obliterating the Royal Guard by using his new-found Cosmic Key to generate an all-powerful time warp which subsequently snatches a dying John Spector into it's inescapable grasp (Similar to Spector's Bio.)

With no one to stand in his way Skeletor uses his Cosmic Key to enter the bowels of Castle Grayskull and enslave the Sorceress. Zodac, having foreseen these events upon Skeletor's return from the past, travels to Etheria to enlist the help of She-Ra's rebellion and it's newest member: Hordak the Humbled (mostly wanting revenge for his utter defeat at the hands of Skeletor.)

Zodac relates the events that have transpired to the rebellion and to She-Ra's astonishment, he refuses to aid them in their attack on Eternia. Instead he offers an alternative: he can send ONE person into the future and deliver them to the planet Primus where they must seek the help of The Galactic Guardians.

Captain Sea Hawk volunteers to go, and when he arrives on Primus, he inadvertently finds The Mighty Spector and King He-Man! (King He-Man was taken from the time-line that Spector originally entered and where he became the Time Agent.)

The plan is simple: send Sea Hawk and the Galactic Guardians back to Etheria to help She-Ra and the Rebel army launch an attack on Skeletor while The Mighty Spector travels to different dimensions enlisting the help of New Adventures He-Man, Filmation He-Man, Motion Picture He-Man, 200X He-Man, and Mini-Comic He-Man

Spector and King He-Man, together with the five newly recruited He-Men, return to Eternia prime just in time to stop Skeletor's nigh invincible army, but not before Stratos, Buzz-Off, Roboto, Mermista, Frosta, Queen Angella, Spinwit, Hydron, and the Sorceress are killed (among thousands of Eternian and Etherian rebels...)

In the final battle, all six Power-Swords are needed to destroy the Cosmic Key and shatter Skeletor's ambitions.

motu forever.jpg

Obviously this is heavily influenced by the "Turtles Forever" TMNT movie. I just thought I'd share because I wanted to know if you could create a team of Heroic warriors and Evil warriors picking only ONE character from each incarnation of MOTU, who would you choose?

Example:
    My choices would be:
    Heroes
    [Filmation] He-Man
    [Movie] Detective Lubic
    [New Adventures] Sagitar
    [Mini Comic] Green Goddess
    [200X] Man-At-Arms

Evil Warriors
    [Filmation] Evil Lyn
    [Movie] Skeletor
    [New Adventures] Optikk
    [Mini comics] Green Trap-Jaw
    [200X] Tri-Klops

Thanks for reading this entirely too long post! And please excuse my poorly hobbled-together 'movie poster'......
    Hordak the humbled? If hordak is not in charge, then there IS NO rebellion. In this new time line the rebellion wouldnt have formed. Not sure if shera would exist if hordak wasnt able to team up with skeletor and kidnap adora?

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Hordak the humbled? If hordak is not in charge, then there IS NO rebellion. In this new time line the rebellion wouldnt have formed. Not sure if shera would exist if hordak wasnt able to team up with skeletor and kidnap adora?
    Maybe Hordak stole baby Adora without Skeletor's help, hoping against hope that Skeletor would fail in his time-traveling mission into the past...
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!