• D-List

0 0%
  • Z-List

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Rank the Sorceress' Importance

Rank the Sorceress' Importance

Next up we have the Sorceress.

This is a multiple choice poll with 2 categories to vote in. The first category is whether or not you would buy a variant of this character. The second category is the overall importance you feel this character brings to the franchise.

Variant worthy?

Variant Worthy: This is a character that you believe is variant worthy. You're willing to purchase different variants of this character even if your favorite version is the first one released. Matty can certainly put them in MOTUC's quarterly variant slot for you.

Not Variant Worthy: You don't feel this character needs any variants whatsoever. You only hope that when they make this character that they get them right the first time around. You do not want to be taken for the ass.

Importance

A-List: Integral to the story and the franchise. MOTU isn't MOTU without them. This is a core character that is extremely important to you. If Mattel doesn't make them, someone will have some serious explaining to do!

B-List: They might not be integral to the story in your eyes but this is an excellent supportive character that helps to round out the story, franchise and your collection.

C-List: You feel this is a good guest star type of character. You don't expect to see them hanging around the supportive crew all the time but you still want to see them show up to lend a helping hand now and then.

D-List: Fills the role of background character and cameo maker for you. You acknowledge their existence but in a very limited way. This is an "okay" character.

Z-List: You'd rather forget about this character entirely. Should they never be mentioned again in MOTU-lore, you would be quite happy. This character would kill teh lien for you.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Heroic Warrior
    A-list. Variant worthy.

To me she's closer to A than B. We already have her main variant (TOD). A 200X, Veena, and pink outfit would also be welcome.

Of course she's A-list! She's integral to the story in all mediums! Her 200X variant would make a great base for Angella or the other way around if the latter comes first.

A list & variant worthy.

She is definitaly an A-list character!
    Whilst I do believe she is also important enough for a Variant (or two) I personally won't be adding the "TOD" version to my collection. Maybe a 200X version would interest me more....
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Definitely would like a 200X 'Inspired" and NA Look. Hey I don't know how interesting it would be but how bout we get to see how she looked before she became the Sorceress???
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    A-List and variant worthy...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Definitely worthy of an MYP Classics Sorceress!

200x03sorceressclassic1.jpg
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

She has a lot of variant possibilities.

She has that interesting colored concept version, than of course MYP version, which i´m not that particular fond of but i get why people love her so much and there is NA mini comics and NA JETLAG Sorceress.

Plus all those different mini comic colors, there is so much potential in her. I love it!

Heroic Warrior
    I've gotta go with 'B' list...

She's ALMOST A.... But i JUST can't put her there...

I started with pre-filmation... so my basic canon had Castle grayskull EMPTY. Soooo I don't see her AS integral as some people do.

Add in the fact that she can't LEAVE the castle with any power... and... ummm... "I" never had her toy... and i had years and YEARS of stories with ZERO sorceress present.

As for Varients?? I HATE varients. There is only ONE version of the sorceress I like... and we already GOT that one. Though to be fair... that 'one' version is different for different people, So i could see a 200x version showing up... ToD, Pink version, 87 movie, NA, I don't want ANY of these...

Snappy Threader
    A list and more variants......

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    A list and more variants......
    Without that horrible Sorceress wing design(Thanks Terry!) being used for an MYP Sorceress, we could actually get one that could sit down in a Castle Grayskull chair!

I'd think the MYP Sorceress wings could be reused for Queen Angella!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Definitely A-list, definitely variant worthy!!! I mean, who doesn't want 200x Sorceress done in MOTUC?!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

A-List and Variant Worthy. With the two we already have i wouldn't mind 200X Sorceress as well!
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Without that horrible Sorceress wing design(Thanks Terry!) being used for an MYP Sorceress, we could actually get one that could sit down in a Castle Grayskull chair!

I'd think the MYP Sorceress wings could be reused for Queen Angella!
    Those wings can also be used for a Vultak too. Hey we got Dekker and Chief Carnivus, so who knows.

Sorceress is definitely A-list and variant worthy.

as usual no variant. a lister

A, and very variant-worthy. I'd still like to get these versions: NA (Jetlaj), NA (Comic), pink (where's that Breast Cancer Awareness/Mother & Daughter set with she and Teela?), Pre-Transformation Teela'Na, 200X, and-if ever possible-'87 film!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

A-List, and Variant worthy, even if I don't care for more, others want more....

Plus she was like my first cartoon crush as a kid....and I dig the outfit....

Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    Definitely A-list, definitely variant worthy!!! I mean, who doesn't want 200x Sorceress done in MOTUC?!
    Me, I have no love for 200X....and I have the Sorceress I want, it just sucks she wasn't designed better, and the 4H's design wasn't better implemented....I also have TOD Sorceress now....so I am good.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    C-list for me...

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Absolutely integral, and has already been proven as variant worthy!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I consider her A-list and integral to MOTU. I started with the comics and loved when she was added to the mythos. Variant worthy, but not the atrocious 200X designs. 200X art direction is an abomination to me.

Heroic Warrior
    No contest - she's THE A-list girl, and already sports her own variant, if you count ToD.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    definitely A-list. variant worthy. NA Sorceress.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

The Sorceress is a major part of the mythos and she deserves the same attention given to other A-listers.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    This one's a no-brainer: She's totally A-list (major character integral to the mythos) and of course variant-worthy (we already got one of her main variants; the 200X version would be another one).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog