Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Classics Stridor Project

I can do the lay out of that box, being a graphic designer and all. However since its stridor he would need box art. Who better to do that then Deimos or Baena. :-)
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Can't wait to see them both complete. Loving Night Stalker's helm!
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Snappy Threader
    Amazing! I can't get over how cool this is.

thanks guys i should have the first prototype cast in correct colors by the weeks end. as for box art... i'm not doing a box, but a mock package art piece is planned, with art by Eamon.

thanks again for all the supportive comments
    you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

hey guys, here are a few pics of the first color cast model. you can see many more pics on my facebook

you can see pics of all my projects on my facebook page. facebook.com/don.schomer or email me :athf15683@yahoo.com

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    Holy smokes!
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

WOW--just wow....The best Custom I have ever seen on here, and that's saying ALOT.
    I'm so jealous of you TG--if you see this--PLEASE make a Stridor, and make it like this!^^^^^^^

That thing is FANTASTIC!!!!! It's been a long time coming but HOLY COW!!!! You really out did yourself here the other stuff was great but I'm near speechless here, that is hard to do to me. The color is spot on. Genuinely jealous about this one. Great job....
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

IQ test results: negative sdilks's Avatar
    Out. of. the. park!!!

You killed it homie! Can't wait!

He-Kal, PM Nemesis. Matty can't get out of their own way. You'll never see them make this. ESPECIALLY one this well done!

Oh yeah, isn't the flux capacitor supposed to be blue on the inside? Just sayin...
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that none of it has tried to contact us." -B.W.

Utterly amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by sdilks View Post
    Out. of. the. park!!!

You killed it homie! Can't wait!

He-Kal, PM Nemesis. Matty can't get out of their own way. You'll never see them make this. ESPECIALLY one this well done!

Oh yeah, isn't the flux capacitor supposed to be blue on the inside? Just sayin...
    thanks steve, you may be right ablot that color. simple fix, and blue would probably look better

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    Utterly amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by smanomega View Post
    That thing is FANTASTIC!!!!! It's been a long time coming but HOLY COW!!!! You really out did yourself here the other stuff was great but I'm near speechless here, that is hard to do to me. The color is spot on. Genuinely jealous about this one. Great job....
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Kal View Post
    WOW--just wow....The best Custom I have ever seen on here, and that's saying ALOT.
    I'm so jealous of you TG--if you see this--PLEASE make a Stridor, and make it like this!^^^^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by MldMnrdReporter View Post
    Holy smokes!
    thank you all!

all I got to say is when can we buy one and and where do I send the money to or one of my kids lol

anyone interested in this investment should send me private message, or better yet a message to email athf15683@yahoo.com, or facebook me.

very nice!

That's frakkin amazing! Astonishingly good work!
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

FANTASTIC! He really did turn out great, nice job! I can't wait to see Night Stalker. Any shots of parts coming out of the mold or being assembled? I'm one of the few molding and casting nerds that like seeing that stuff.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Son of a biscuit, he looks absolutely wonderful in all his colored glory. Good for you man, you really went all out. The fact that he can stand on two feet blows my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Son of a biscuit, he looks absolutely wonderful in all his colored glory. Good for you man, you really went all out. The fact that he can stand on two feet blows my mind!
    SEE? If Master is giving you props, you KNOW you've done good

Hot damn, that is one hell of a custom! You are an inspiration to all us who tinker with toys. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the other motu factions!
    At this time, I'm not taking commissions or selling any of my customs. Sorry everyone, I'm just a tease.

thank you all... i'm blushing.

the pic of him standing on rear legs took several several several attempts and was a little frustrating. but this is the full color prototype, not a production model. this is the final work the bugs out test model.

btw, someone had asked about easter eggs and connections. there is a fourth, very obvious one i completely overlooked. the shield crest from the 200x greyskull door from neca.

Heroic Warrior
    this is,just WOW. the execution, the paint, the articulation, it's all perfection. I am so wanting one now.

I can only hope you have a license for that Nuclear accelerator on your Horse's back? Amazing. Great work. Wish I had the money to invest. What time frame will you be making castings? ( ie how long do we have to help out?)

i've been working on modifying and making new parts for EQUINOX the night stalker, as well as a few parts for my horde and snakemen afiliated "horses". i'll try to get a few pics up soon. also i cast a set of stridor parts in shades of pink and purple for a one of a kind My Little Pony WAR HORSE. I'll post pics when i have it assembled.

cant wait to see more pics!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis15425 View Post
    i've been working on modifying and making new parts for EQUINOX the night stalker, as well as a few parts for my horde and snakemen afiliated "horses". i'll try to get a few pics up soon. also i cast a set of stridor parts in shades of pink and purple for a one of a kind My Little Pony WAR HORSE. I'll post pics when i have it assembled.
    MLP War Horse!? THIS I have to see!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.