Results 1 to 25 of 25

Thread: PART 2: TRI-KLOPS, TRAP-JAW, ZODAC, TALLSTAR...MOTU ORIGINS Art Cards!!

  1. #1
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485

    PART 2: TRI-KLOPS, TRAP-JAW, ZODAC, TALLSTAR...MOTU ORIGINS Art Cards!!

    Here's "Part 2" of the 10-Part MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE: "ORIGINS" Art Card Collection by Jafaristew! The project started off with the unpublished Whitman Origin characters as the basis, & before I knew it, I expanded the universe "art card idea" to include 50 characters total for the 30th Anniversary of Masters Of The Universe! Next up is the 1st of the set to include mostly "non-Whitman Origin Comic characters," this time with influence from various sources such as the Mark Texeira mini-comics, original card 8-back, & prototypes!

    TRI-KLOPS:
    based on his appearance in the Mark Texeira run, most importantly "The Terror Of Tri-Klops!!" This was always my favorite appearance of Tri-Klops as the unbeatable bounty-hunter, I dedicate this one to my brother PoweredConvoy!


    X-MAN (aka TRAP-JAW): based on his appearance in the Mark Texeira comic "The Menace Of Trap-Jaw!!" I have always loved this comic & I made sure to power X-Man (one of Trap-Jaw's original names) up with the "Warrior Ring!"


    ZODAC: based on his appearance from the 8-backs & "The Power Of Point Dread" record book, where he appeared to have white monster feet...I always loved that coloration as a kid & it was my 1st impression of a figure that I very much wanted, the mighty Zodac!


    TALLSTAR: She is based on the original 80's prototype figure mixed with my own ideas about the character, kind of gives her a circus meets goth vibe... & in this art fanon , she is the last her kind!


    DEMON(S): These appear in the unpublished Whitman Origin Comic as Skeletor's main devoted lackey's, & they also make appearances (with a slightly different look) in the Mark Texeira mini-comic version of "The Power Of Point Dread" as Skeletor's army!


    Special thanks to my brother Brian for all of the feedback & advice, & to my brother Randy for his enthusiasm! Part 3 should be up before the end of the year, & parts 4-10 coming in 2013!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  2. #2
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    You can find Part 1 here:
    MOTU ORIGIN ART CARDS
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  3. #3
    Gaul Warrior danbrenus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Cisalpine Gaul
    Posts
    1,702
    Ok, found....
    The appearence of both Tri-klops and TJ are very good, better than the source material indeed, but Zodac is kick-ass!!!!
    Danbrenus
    uomo libero e guerriero delle schiere Boiche

    http://danbrenus.deviantart.com/
    My pre-Filmation minicomics:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=184385
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189337
    Of course I do commission, after all I have to live!
    Chiaramente accetto commissioni, dovrō pur campare...

  4. #4
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by danbrenus View Post
    Ok, found....
    The appearence of both Tri-klops and TJ are very good, better than the source material indeed, but Zodac is kick-ass!!!!
    Thank you so much my friend, that's a HUGE compliment, & hearing that from you means a lot to me! I am glad I could do Zodac justice!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  5. #5
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,667
    Tri Klops looks great(love the boots) and Trap-Jaw is simply amazing!

    Zodac never did much for me, he might be cool but i never got his purpose but you did a great job with him, he looks good!

    Tallstar looks interesting but is to much "teenager lost in goth" world for me. She almost reminds of Winona Riders character from Beetle Juice. Stars are bright and shiny, if you ask me.
    Plus you are doing a "Scott-TOYGURU-Neitlich" here and killed of her sisters, i donīt know if i like that.....

    The demon looks very demon-ish and He-Mans left gauntlet is a nice hint!

  6. #6
    Heroic Warrior ZacMasters's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    238
    Great job on these cards - I really like your style. I especially like your interpretation of Tallstar. There's a lot of personality in her look and I think she would be a fun character to watch in a cartoon/comic.
    Check out my Masters of the Universe and Princess of Power fan comic web series at http://cosmiccomicrealm.weebly.com and leave feedback at my blog http://cosmiccomicrealm.blogspot.ca

  7. #7
    Council Elder Tallstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    In support of Joe Amato & the Meteorbs
    Posts
    27,811
    Interesting take on Tallstar.

  8. #8
    Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Bologna - Italy
    Posts
    4,602
    great work: tri-klops and x-man are awesome.

    love the "signature" bracers on the demon: nice touch.

  9. #9
    Heroic Warrior poweredconvoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    462
    This is some really great stuff Chris.

    I love the colors and the art is all very well drawn. Your interpretation of Tallstar is very good and I prefer these darker colors to the actual.

    As for Tri-Klops, it's a work of art and I love the illustration and the colors. I really wish we'd get a MOTUC like this, it's a much needed addition to the line.

    Trap-Jaw / X-Man also looks great and I think would make a great counterpart to the bounty hunter Tri-Klops.

    Well done!

    Randy
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

  10. #10
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,529
    All of them coolness JafariStew, I love that Tri-Klops, but WOW Tallstar looks really really cool.

  11. #11
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Tri Klops looks great(love the boots) and Trap-Jaw is simply amazing!
    Zodac never did much for me, he might be cool but i never got his purpose but you did a great job with him, he looks good!
    Tallstar looks interesting but is to much "teenager lost in goth" world for me. She almost reminds of Winona Riders character from Beetle Juice. Stars are bright and shiny, if you ask me.
    Plus you are doing a "Scott-TOYGURU-Neitlich" here and killed of her sisters, i donīt know if i like that.....
    The demon looks very demon-ish and He-Mans left gauntlet is a nice hint!
    Hi Niki! I am glad you enjoy Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw, & the Demon!
    Zodac is one of the characters many people don't either get or get to attached too, but then he offers a great nostalgia for others. Not being in the mini-comics was a great hindrance to him early on popularity-wise, & then him being listed as evil on his early packaging but appearing as neutral (or even good) in Filmation, DC, (& in judging by "The Power Of Point Dread" record book) this was always Mattel's intention, but its said that they needed to make him evil to even out the ranks in the first waves of MOTU figures. I know Roger Sweet said in his book that they could have made a better "Space Man" & "Bird Man" (Stratos) but that is exactly what the charm of Zodac (& Stratos) is ...that they are weird crazy cool. I always liked Zodac as kid but it wasn't until I was older that I realized just how much. He's very powerful, he knows He-Man's secret/yet he himself is mysterious, & he can help either side. He is also a hodgepodge of parts form the first figures... he has a human look, typically heroic colors, but the reptile arms & feet, & then has the Beast-Man/Stratos chest. He most likely was the last of the original 8 created & seems the most to be based on the "New Gods" DC comic that helped to inspire MOTU in the 1st place. I remember when I 1st saw him in the store I was hoping he had the cool whitish feet the card art showed him with & then was mildly disappointed when I found out they were gray (just like I was with Mer-Man's non-Alcala head sculpt) but that's where art comes in & you can reinterpret your favorites the way that you've always seen them, or take them in a new direction all together.
    Fun Fact: I asked my parents what a "Cosmic Enforcer" was as a child & my Dad told me he was "Space Police," thus the description I gave him on the art card. lol

    As for Tallstar her "origin" story in this Art "fanon" is a rocky one. lol At first, I was not going to have ANY POP characters in this series as I wanted it to be just oldskool MOTU, but the more I thought about it & the more great art history I discovered in all of the MOTU related lines, the more I felt the need to include those chapters within the "50-character selection." So now the 50 does include some POP, NA, (& a lot of oddities lol) but most are based on the earliest ideas of the characters (thus why Tallstar is mostly based on her 80's prototype). I always go back & forth as to who I like better, Starla or Tallstar, admittedly I think the MOTUC Starla figure probably came out the best of the 3 sisters. But than I got this cirque/goth idea for Tallstar when I was looking at her 80's prototype. The internet photo colors where washed out & her Stars looked "black" to me, which helped me to make her a bit darker in tone overall, as if tragedy had stuck her & now she is changed...(I almost called her "Dark Star" to help show this transformation, but decided that was getting a little to fan-fic-like for a series of illustrated art cards & not an actual fleshed "written" out story or bios.) Since I have no plans to include her sisters in the set of 50 characters, I decided that instead of them just being "not here" & the community asking why, to tell the story of Tallstar in her description as having lost her sisters, (story "Jewelstar" on their Eternian arrival (aka planetary impact), & "Starla" in battle with their "Great Rebellion" allegiance. This changed Tallstar into who she is today within this story... A darker, saddened version who's look reflects that...

    Quote Originally Posted by ZacMasters View Post
    Great job on these cards - I really like your style. I especially like your interpretation of Tallstar. There's a lot of personality in her look and I think she would be a fun character to watch in a cartoon/comic.
    Thanks Zac! I really appreciate the compliment! When I decided to include Tallstar in the roster, she was originally set for Part 9! but when I felt so strongly about the design idea I had for her, I couldn't resist drawing her now & bumped her up to "Part 2," plus it helps spread the POP related characters out a bit more through the 10 parts. Glad you like her, she's been through some hard times that is why she's a bit tattered & distant.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    great work: tri-klops and x-man are awesome.
    love the "signature" bracers on the demon: nice touch.
    Thanks Charlie Brown!

    Quote Originally Posted by poweredconvoy View Post
    This is some really great stuff Chris.
    I love the colors and the art is all very well drawn. Your interpretation of Tallstar is very good and I prefer these darker colors to the actual.
    As for Tri-Klops, it's a work of art and I love the illustration and the colors. I really wish we'd get a MOTUC like this, it's a much needed addition to the line.
    Trap-Jaw / X-Man also looks great and I think would make a great counterpart to the bounty hunter Tri-Klops.
    Well done!
    Randy
    Thanks brother, your kind words do my heart good , & I am so glad you like Tri-Klops, as I know this version is your favorite too, & I had you in mind when I added him to the series. It was a great opportunity to draw the version of Tri-Klops we both love! I am glad you also enjoyed Trap-Jaw & the others as well as my more personal take on Tallstar, as I know she is your favorite of the Star Sisters!

    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    All of them coolness JafariStew, I love that Tri-Klops, but WOW Tallstar looks really really cool.
    Thanks iron-pride you are always good for a compliment on the art forums & I really appreciate your words here & your involvement on the board!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  12. #12
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,667
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Hi Niki! I am glad you enjoy Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw, & the Demon!
    Zodac is one of the characters many people don't either get or get to attached too, but then he offers a great nostalgia for others. Not being in the mini-comics was a great hindrance to him early on popularity-wise, & then him being listed as evil on his early packaging but appearing as neutral (or even good) in Filmation, DC, (& in judging by "The Power Of Point Dread" record book) this was always Mattel's intention, but its said that they needed to make him evil to even out the ranks in the first waves of MOTU figures. I know Roger Sweet said in his book that they could have made a better "Space Man" & "Bird Man" (Stratos) but that is exactly what the charm of Zodac (& Stratos) is ...that they are weird crazy cool. I always liked Zodac as kid but it wasn't until I was older that I realized just how much. He's very powerful, he knows He-Man's secret/yet he himself is mysterious, & he can help either side. He is also a hodgepodge of parts form the first figures... he has a human look, typically heroic colors, but the reptile arms & feet, & then has the Beast-Man/Stratos chest. He most likely was the last of the original 8 created & seems the most to be based on the "New Gods" DC comic that helped to inspire MOTU in the 1st place. I remember when I 1st saw him in the store I was hoping he had the cool whitish feet the card art showed him with & then was mildly disappointed when I found out they were gray (just like I was with Mer-Man's non-Alcala head sculpt) but that's where art comes in & you can reinterpret your favorites the way that you've always seen them, or take them in a new direction all together.
    Fun Fact: I asked my parents what a "Cosmic Enforcer" was as a child & my Dad told me he was "Space Police," thus the description I gave him on the art card. lol

    As for Tallstar her "origin" story in this Art "fanon" is a rocky one. lol At first, I was not going to have ANY POP characters in this series as I wanted it to be just oldskool MOTU, but the more I thought about it & the more great art history I discovered in all of the MOTU related lines, the more I felt the need to include those chapters within the "50-character selection." So now the 50 does include some POP, NA, (& a lot of oddities lol) but most are based on the earliest ideas of the characters (thus why Tallstar is mostly based on her 80's prototype). I always go back & forth as to who I like better, Starla or Tallstar, admittedly I think the MOTUC Starla figure probably came out the best of the 3 sisters. But than I got this cirque/goth idea for Tallstar when I was looking at her 80's prototype. The internet photo colors where washed out & her Stars looked "black" to me, which helped me to make her a bit darker in tone overall, as if tragedy had stuck her & now she is changed...(I almost called her "Dark Star" to help show this transformation, but decided that was getting a little to fan-fic-like for a series of illustrated art cards & not an actual fleshed "written" out story or bios.) Since I have no plans to include her sisters in the set of 50 characters, I decided that instead of them just being "not here" & the community asking why, to tell the story of Tallstar in her description as having lost her sisters, (story "Jewelstar" on their Eternian arrival (aka planetary impact), & "Starla" in battle with their "Great Rebellion" allegiance. This changed Tallstar into who she is today within this story... A darker, saddened version who's look reflects that...
    No donīt get me wrong as pictures i enjoyed them all, and i really like your coloring!

    Zodac as a concept is weird to me, but i never liked the undecided characters. Marvels Watchers were a total bore to me.
    I donīt mind him changing his mind "maybe i help this guys next time those" but in the end he mostly helped out the bad guys and refused to help the good guys....or thatīs the impression i got back when i was a kid.

    Tallstar as a picture looks great, the Darkstar idea i totally get and i even like that. My favorite Star sister is Jewelstar, so itīs saddens me she is dead in your canon but hey, thatīs life

  13. #13
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    No donīt get me wrong as pictures i enjoyed them all, and i really like your coloring!
    Zodac as a concept is weird to me, but i never liked the undecided characters. Marvels Watchers were a total bore to me.
    I donīt mind him changing his mind "maybe i help this guys next time those" but in the end he mostly helped out the bad guys and refused to help the good guys....or thatīs the impression i got back when i was a kid.
    Tallstar as a picture looks great, the Darkstar idea i totally get and i even like that. My favorite Star sister is Jewelstar, so itīs saddens me she is dead in your canon but hey, thatīs life
    LOL! Yes my friend I totally get the Zodac thing, he is difficult to attach oneself to for many fans because of his "stance" in MOTU lore.

    And this fan-canon is just for this particular art series called "Origins." At some point in the future I plan on doing a similar series that includes all of the MOTU Classics characters... which will include Jewelstar, Starla & all of the other characters in MOTUC based solely on the figures in art form. This time I chose 50 slots (which is a big enough undertaking as it is , it went from 10 to 30 to 45 to 50 in about 3 weeks lol) & only Tallstar (of the 3 Sisters) made the cut this time (as I had an idea for her), but hopefully you will see some more of your favorites in my upcoming parts!!
    I am very glad you like the art, & really appreciate your thoughts & feedback Niki. Thank you!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  14. #14
    Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    4,982
    I love that Tri-Klops! Great job
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

  15. #15
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    ^ Thanks Orko's Magic Hat! I've been wanting to draw the Mark Texeira mini-comic version of Tri-Klops for a long time, & I'm glad you like the illustration!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  16. #16
    Heroic Warrior D&D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    The Realm
    Posts
    104
    wow. these are terrific jafari, i just saved them all. i think tallstar & zodac are my new faves. i can't wait for the next part.

  17. #17
    Heroic Warrior Bearshow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    217
    Awesome, as always, JafariStew!

    Really loving that Trap-Jaw, looks great!

    I personally really like your Tall-Star .
    Visit me at www.cjedwardsart.com

    Now with more Facebook! Personal: http://www.facebook.com/welcomeback/...cj.edwards.142 and Official CJ Edwards Art page: http://www.facebook.com/cjedwardsart

    For more Bearshow art, please visit my DeviantArt account: http://cjedwardsart.deviantart.com/

  18. #18
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearshow View Post
    Awesome, as always, JafariStew!

    Really loving that Trap-Jaw, looks great!

    I personally really like your Tall-Star .
    Thank you so much Bearshow, your kind words are as good as gold with me! Glad you ike Tallstar!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  19. #19
    Working for The Man Saved's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Louisville/Ft Knox, KY
    Posts
    901
    Love your stuff JS!!!!!

    Awesome that you drew Tri Klops with the SMC Sword of Ages.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

    MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

  20. #20
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Hey thanks Saved, I always thought of Tri-Klops as one of the most formidable of Skeletor's elite, glad you like my artwork! ...there is much more of this series to come!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  21. #21
    Evil Master of Laceration mikescab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Hell Paso, TX
    Posts
    434
    These are just amazing, great job. Very much inspired by the early DC mini comic interpretations which I love! Keep up the good work.
    Mike Scabs

  22. #22
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by mikescab View Post
    These are just amazing, great job. Very much inspired by the early DC mini comic interpretations which I love! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks you mikescab! Yes, this series is very much inspired by DC & the other early media!! Glad you like them! I am working on Part 3 right now & it will be up by the end of December!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  23. #23
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    For those of you saving these images for your collection, "Tallstar" has been updated!

    Also, PART 3 is NOW UP!!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...33#post3203633
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

  24. #24
    I need a MOTUC... 2-bad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Dark Hemisphere, India
    Posts
    3,972
    Those Are Awesome, buddy!!!
    My DA Page

    www.TheBeastLegion.com is officially online. You can read the Manga in it's entirity there! Hope you give it a try enjoy it.

    Beast Legion FaceBook Page ...Join me & help spread the word!!

  25. #25
    Heroic Fan ART Mod! JafariStew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-bad View Post
    Those Are Awesome, buddy!!!
    Thank you 2-bad!! It's nice to see you post my good friend... and get ready because "Part 4" comes out in May!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

    JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

    MOTUC RECORD


    NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

    "Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •