Thread: MOTUC Cosmic Enforcer Armor, Scareglow Battle Armor, Battle Damaged Faker head

MOTUC Cosmic Enforcer Armor, Scareglow Battle Armor, Battle Damaged Faker head

some new stuff!

my prototype Cosmic Enforcer Armor

Scareglow Battle Armor (plates coming later)

Battle Damage Faker

Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

I quite like that Faker head! Never seen him so extremely damaged and it works lovely!!!

Snappy Threader
    Karak you are a genius (again). That Scare Glow battle armor is a home run for sure. Loving the Faker head, and I can not wait to see your painted cosmic enforcer armor.....

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Man I wish you did tutorials. Does ScareGlows armor glow? Ive tried casting with glow powder but it sucked. Looks like yours turned out really nice and uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by masterenglish View Post
    Man I wish you did tutorials. Does ScareGlows armor glow? Ive tried casting with glow powder but it sucked. Looks like yours turned out really nice and uniform.
    that is such a huge compliment coming from someone i have long tried be as good as...thank you sir.

this one isnt casted to glow yet, but i prefer to use the glow paint just for the fact that these only take uv light activated glow pigments
    Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

Your castings get better and better each time!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!