Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/21/2012 - black friday sale announced!!!

And now ToD Sorceress is back?

LOL

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ctID.259379900

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Is anybody else experiencing strange payment authorization failures, or has experienced them in the past and knows what may be happening? I'm unable to place any further orders after I placed seven in a row at the sale start today, even though my card still has plenty of funds and my bank doesn't report any error at their side.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I ordered 2 TD Sorceresses as soon as I saw they were back up. Thanks for the heads up guys. I was planning on ordering them with Granny in Dec but I didn't want to take the chance of her not being available then.

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Did anybody else get in right at the sale start and happen to notice that it showed Webstor, Queen Marlena and Shadow Weaver as "Coming Soon"? I believe there were a couple others too, but those (especially Shadow Weaver) stood out to me.

Of course, they are no longer there, which leads me to believe I saw something I was not intended to see, and that perhaps these figs are in the pipeline??
    Webstor and Marlena have not been placed for sale yet. I never saw Shadow Weaver as "coming soon". I only ever saw her as "sold out" and still do.

Did not see Shadow Weaver, but did see Man-at-Arms, Man-E-Faces, Leech, Webstor, Trap Jaw, Queen Marlena, Keldor and Evil-Lyn....
    Last edited by Zargon; November 21, 2012 at 02:14pm.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Fug-Lee-Faces View Post
    Did anybody else get in right at the sale start and happen to notice that it showed Webstor, Queen Marlena and Shadow Weaver as "Coming Soon"? I believe there were a couple others too, but those (especially Shadow Weaver) stood out to me.

Of course, they are no longer there, which leads me to believe I saw something I was not intended to see, and that perhaps these figs are in the pipeline??
    If they release Shadow Weaver, there will be a lot of angry fans with pitchforks decending upon Scott.
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Widget
    i hope they release Shadow Weaver, ebay prices are insane

Quote Originally Posted by huntsman360 View Post
    i hope they release Shadow Weaver, ebay prices are insane
    they will never sell the sub shadow weaver.

I know it's incredibly unlikely, but that would truly make my day if I got a Shadow Weaver!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    I know it's incredibly unlikely, but that would truly make my day if I got a Shadow Weaver!
    It's not unlikely. It's impossible.

Heroic Warrior
    That would make soooo much sense if they released Shadow Weaver. Right after I took the plunge on eBay so I could have Hordak's lieutenant displayed by his side. Come on Mattel, you know you want to do this to me!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    Webstor and Marlena have not been placed for sale yet. I never saw Shadow Weaver as "coming soon". I only ever saw her as "sold out" and still do.
    I see her as "None".
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    It's not unlikely. It's impossible.
    When it comes to Matty nothing really shocks me.

Imagine if they just put a small handful up for sale and they sold out in seconds, it would still drive a huge amount of traffic to the site, people would be feverishly checking in case she went back up.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

master of hiphop
    yeah it's bad enough sub holders get to see all the figures they paid top dollar for go on sale for 30% off, if there was sub exclusives in these sales, i bet the farm most sub holders wouldn't sub again, a big reason we sub is because we know that we are getting each figure with no issues -minus shipping for us Canadians ahh i mean Swedes but also because we get those sub exclusives and these are those extra added pushes that get people to sub.

I for one want everyone to enjoy the fruit that is MOTUC but at the same time.. if you want those goodies.. SUB IT UP!! otherwise Ebay is your gamble. so to each is own
    Last edited by AGE; November 21, 2012 at 02:42pm.
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I see her as "None".
    Yea, that too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    yeah it's bad enough sub holders get to see all the figures they paid top dollar for go on sale for 30% off, if there was sub exclusives in these sales, i bet the farm most sub holders wouldn't sub again, a big reason we sub is because we know that we are getting each figure with no issues -minus shipping for us Canadians ahh i mean Sweeds but also because we get those sub exclusives and these are those extra added pushes that get people to sub.

I for one want everyone to enjoy the fruit that is MOTUC but at the same time.. if you want those goodies.. SUB IT UP!! otherwise Ebay is your gamble. so to each is own
    I totally agree with this. Exclusive should stay exclusive, BUT 15-20 people getting lucky wouldn't hurt the value or rarity of a figure that much. Think of them as "artist proofs". Now if just say Shadow Weaver went on sale for hours...that would be painful.

I just did a search on all the figures that are currently not for sale and these are the ones that still say coming soon:

Man-At-Arms
    Queen Marlena
    Webstor
    Trap Jaw
    Keldor
    Man-E-Faces
    Leech

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone know when the next sale start on the site? Will there be stuff tomorrow as well or will today's stuff just roll over to tomorrow and we get new stuff on Friday? Plus it is nice to see that they still have a lot left of most of the characters.

Goon

good grief just dropped two bills on a bunch of figs i had but sold like vikor king grayskull grizzlor, draego man
    and on figs i didnt like but was like screw it--tod sorceress, snout spout, and randor
    still looking to get leech and the palace guards

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    So has Darkspecter done his Black Friday trick where he finds out how many the site actually has?

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

i want a spare snouty to mess with see if I can make the trunk better.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

If they sell Shadow Weaver, I am boycotting the Eternia Playset in 2015.

I would be all over Snout Spout if it wasn't for his faulty decaying trunk.

Does it rip/break if it's never touched?

Quote Originally Posted by swind15 View Post
    I would be all over Snout Spout if it wasn't for his faulty decaying trunk.

Does it rip/break if it's never touched?
    My Snout Spout's trunk is still crack free. I don't pose his trunk due to the cracking issue and I haven't had any problems yet.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    My Snout Spout's trunk is still crack free. I don't pose his trunk due to the cracking issue and I haven't had any problems yet.
    I don't pose mine either and it's fine.

I picked up a ToD Sorceress today
    (Is it bad that I only bought her because of the orb stand?)

Vykron's not on discount? Well I'll wait a few days to see if his price goes down, if he does sell out no biggie, he's the only one there I want, through not need.