Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/21/2012 - black friday sale announced!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RyanSD View Post
    I totally agree here. In this hobby, many times lots of us pay full price for a figure when it's initially released only to have it go on sale later on down the road. The flip side to that is sometimes they sell out initially and never get re-released, or a new production run, etc. Its kind of a gamble, but that's toy collecting. You got the 6 figures you were promised when you signed up for the sub, for the $20 cost per figure that you knew they'd cost. All of the figures were available day of sale too, this is just more of that.

Personally, if they do go down to $15 or less, I'll probably pick up Photog, SLL, and Spector.
    I'm totally in for Photog and SLL for 30% off as well.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Thank goodness I was able to place early orders for 6 CGMs, 2 ToD Sorceress, 2 Zodak, 2 Stratos, 1 Faceless One and 1 Faker (7 consecutive 2-figure orders to avoid customs), because after that the website keeps refusing any further orders from me with a Payment Authorization Failure (even though I still have plenty of funds available to place well over half a dozen additional orders).

Called my bank and there's nothing wrong with my card. Finally made an international call to MattyCollector's Customer Service, and luckily I was directed straight to the escalation department, but the employee says there's nothing wrong with my account (it's not blocked or flagged or anything they can see on their system). He kept insisting that I checked that my cookies are cleared and that I tried with different browsers, but I told him I'd already tried those tricks a dozen times. He then suggested that I try using another card, but unfortunately I have none other available at this moment (if I had, I would have already tried that).

So his final solution was: Wait 24 hours and try again by then. Wonderful. So we're in the middle of this frenzied race-against-the-clock stock-clearance sale where any item may sell out at any moment and be gone for good forever, and their only solution is that I wait one whole day because their system suddenly refuses any and all of my further ordering attempts without any apparent motive.

I'll be paying a visit to my bank tomorrow first thing in the morning to see if I can get an additional virtual card issued before the flash sales on Monday, because I'll be majorly bummed if I miss Queen Marlena due to this Payment Authorization Failure crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuukka View Post
    Where's Griffin? ooh.. I was sure he would pop up and I need him!
    This! And don't forget the army-building Shadow Beasts, too. I have one of each, but want multiples (at least 2 or 3 Griffins, and 3 or 4 Shadow Beasts). I think they must still have sizable quantities of both. And I also need both earlier Weapons Packs.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

meh. not the sale for me yet. congrats on those who filled some spots
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

Maybe try adding TOD Sorceress to your cart again if she shows as sold out? The same thing happened to me this morning but I was able to purchase her the second time around. When I go there now she's still listed as available.

This will be my first experience ordering directly from Matty. Decided to throw in a challenge, just to see. I sent them a very nice note asking them to combine the two orders I made today. Gave them the #'s and everything. After all I heard, I'm not expecting much, but lets just see!

Persuaded my brother to sign up to matty and order me a TOD Sorceress cos i don't get paid til friday and didn't want to miss her

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I missed CGM again!

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.................

Crap.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

I'm patiently waiting for Fisto and Stinkor...
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I received a notice that the flight stands I ordered on the 15th are sold out.
    Last edited by Kobra Khan's Mist; November 21, 2012 at 07:25pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    I'm patiently waiting for Fisto and Stinkor...
    You're going to be waiting a loooooooong time for Fisto
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I see TOD still available.

Quote Originally Posted by SunDevil View Post
    First off, I am super thrilled to everyone who got good deals on great MOTUC figures! Congrats!

Secondly, I am frustrated at this whole 30th Anniversary debacle even more now. I subscribed ONLY for Photog, got an okay Draego-Man, then 3 terrible figures (two I sold for cost, Cy-Chop I'm trying to) and then a so-so CGM. But I had my Photog and I paid my dues to get him, right? Right? Nope. You guys just waited, got any and all 30th Anny figures you wanted, even at a discount. Everyone that signed up early for the 30th Anny last fall just got screwed. We got stuck will figures we didn't want (some of us did anyway) while lots of people just waited and got to pick and choose at a discount. What a slap in the face to those of us that signed up early, sight unseen, to support these grand 30th Anniversary plans.

So glad the 30th Anniversary of MOTU is almost over.
    What are you talking about? You get the sub to get all the figures and not having to go on sale day. You don't get a special sub figure like the normal subscription. And they go on sale on sale days. If you didn't want all the figures you didn't have to get a 30th sub. The 30th figures didn't get a discount on price either today, they just went back up for sale.

Pretty sure I read a post by TG saying there will be no 2012 figures on CM either.....they are all sold out or quanities are too low for a CM sale. Guess that means no Stinkors either!

I'm a little disappointed and confused. So far, I've seen 1 item on sale, that was Zodak and he was sold out, and I completely missed the Sorceress and Faker.

What's a guy have to do to get a Zodac?

Also, is there any chance we could ever see the TRU DC/MOTU 2 packs showing up on Matty? I know they are TRU 'exclusive' but like some folks said earlier in this thread, there HAS to be some leftover stock of these somewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    I'm a little disappointed and confused. So far, I've seen 1 item on sale, that was Zodak and he was sold out, and I completely missed the Sorceress and Faker.
    Temple of Darkness Sorceress is available and so is Faker. There are also an heap of MOTUC figures on sale at $15.40 each. What sale page are you looking at?
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Snappy Threader
    I see Queen Marlena and Man-E-Faces are listed as coming soon. YAAY!!!! Now if they add Orko and Tri-Klops and Evil-Lyn with Screech, I will be one happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I see Queen Marlena and Man-E-Faces are listed as coming soon. YAAY!!!! Now if they add Orko and Tri-Klops and Evil-Lyn with Screech, I will be one happy camper.
    Well my friend, good news! Evil-Lyn is also listed as coming soon. Along with...

MAA, Webstor, Trap Jaw, Keldor & Leech.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Well my friend, good news! Evil-Lyn is also listed as coming soon. Along with...

MAA, Webstor, Trap Jaw, Keldor & Leech.
    OH YEAH!!!! Thanks Clawful, you just made my night! I need Screech bad.

DR's nefarious separate shipping scheme aside, this is an awesome sale so far. I stocked up!

Faker, BG Teela, BG Evil Lyn, TOD Sorceress, King Grayskull, Mer-Man and Clawful all are mine!

I have Blue Mer-Man, but he's going to join my Defenders of Gnarl vs Fighting Foe Men crew. And I think when I get King He-Man, I'm going to put his head on King Grayskull and give him 200X He-Man weapons. Cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Temple of Darkness Sorceress is available and so is Faker. There are also an heap of MOTUC figures on sale at $15.40 each. What sale page are you looking at?
    I clicked on MOTUC Shop. There are many figures, all at regular price, and mostly sold out, but only Zodak was on sale. Is there another page people are ordering from? Is this another screw up by Mattel?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    I clicked on MOTUC Shop. There are many figures, all at regular price, and mostly sold out, but only Zodak was on sale. Is there another page people are ordering from? Is this another screw up by Mattel?
    Here is the link to the sale page

http://www.mattycollector.com/store/...ID.32558300409

It was pretty confusing at first, but there's a banner on the main page now that takes you to the sale page.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    ToD did sell out earlier, but she is back in stock now
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Well I successfully ordered what I wanted. I appreciate the info, however not having this in the actual MOTUC Shop link is a very annoying blunder.

The 'Sale' tab did not load in my browser, and the second time I returned I used a bookmark. So unless I checked here, I probably would have missed it completely.

I was under the impression that Zodak was it, as he is the only one listed on the 'regular' page. Having a seperate sale tab when customers may just use the bookmarked MOTUC shop page is shoddy websmanship Mattel.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    OH YEAH!!!! Thanks Clawful, you just made my night! I need Screech bad.
    We all do buddy, we all do.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes