Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/21/2012 - black friday sale announced!!!

Snappy Threader
    Haha oh wow. HA not that Screech!!!!!

It would be easier if I was using PayPal funds instead of checking account. Not sure when these flash sales would happen. Do prices change during flash sales? Or does your cart price change as you check-out? I'll keep the site open late into tonight to see if anything pops up. If it does, I'll snag what I want and report back here immediately.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T

I know it will never happen but it would be awesome if wundar came available.
    Last edited by hoover; November 21, 2012 at 11:16pm.

Well, crap.

Due to porch repairs and other issues, I financially can't take advantage of that sale; otherwise I'd get a TOD Sorceress, Draego-man, Sir Laser, and Vykron without a second thought. I was really hoping I could easily skip this sale and not mind the deals, but man, a shot at those guys and a deal on Vykron is better than I could've thought.

The downside to not getting my big paycheck until December 7th means I'll have to pass ultimately. Drats.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Wait, what is Temple of Darkness Sorceress doing for sale? I thought she was not going to be available until Granamyr? That blows, because I don't have the money for her, nor am I willing to pay for shipping.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I got some sale stuff at matty!! Very Excited!! I got a King Grayskull, Count MArzo, Faceless one, and Chief Carnivious!!! This is my first classics purchase! Always hoped to get a King Grayskull, I am stoked!

TODS is back up!

I checked about 30 minutes and she wasnt there...but now is again...
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I finally caved and bought TOD Sorceress, I wasn't going to, I forced myself to last this long, but her coming and goings made me cave....oh well, I didn't need her, I have the original, but what can I say, it's the Sorceress....now to stay away from the computer until Monday....hopefully She-Ra goes on sale for a good price, and maybe they add Griffin, and Catra is still around....if not whatever....I will be happy considering my CGm and Randor will be here Friday, and TOD Sorceress will come soon, I have all the figures I need in my collection that are out, and aside from a few I am on the fence about....that maybe will pop up on Monday, I am good.

Now Granamyr to finish off 2012 next month will be sweet.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I really hope they dont keep layering onto this everyday. I think that might be a bit too much.

I'm hoping that we just see additional discounts on the figures already up and some new ones in the flash sales on Monday.

I really dont think most customers have the time to hang out on the internet for 6 days...

If you dont have a Catra yet, you are missing out. She is an amazing figure!

I am holding out on a few that I want but am trying to utilize the combined shiping with flash sales too.
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

I am having such a dilemma!!! This is my very first dive into MOTUC, and I have $100 to spend......too many choices. I lean toward figures I know from when I was a kid. My "for sure" figures are Mossman, Merman, Grizzlor. Then I think I'm going BG Tela and Evil Lyn. I now must choose Clawful or King Grayskull.....AAAHHHH!! I don't know! I know I will miss most of the flash sales on Monday due to work, so I have to live with any decisions now.....damn

Dude, buy them all you want, don't wait for later or you wont have any

Damn, I forgot I work monday...damn!!
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    If you dont have a Catra yet, you are missing out. She is an amazing figure!

I am holding out on a few that I want but am trying to utilize the combined shiping with flash sales too.
    I agree bout Catra.....and I don't normally collect PoP....but she is an AWESOME addition to my Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I agree bout Catra.....and I don't normally collect PoP....but she is an AWESOME addition to my Horde!
    Yeah Catra to me is Horde all the way. Its too bad she didnt make it into any of the art geared towards the boys. She, IMO, makes a great cross over from the POP world to the MOTU via the Horde (who is the BEST evil faction, IMO).

The Horde figures all grouped together look cooler than any of the other factions bad or good!

GO HORDE!!
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    I don't know if somebody said these things but I have to point out three things:

1. Castle Grayskull Man in BF: not so fair IMO
    2. TOD Sorceress in BF: totally unfair IMO
    3. This will be the last Black Friday for the non USA customers.
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; November 22, 2012 at 04:44am.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Week 5, polls 17 vote for
    Colonel Blast

Man, why is there a sale full of figures I want to fill holes in my collection when I have no money to buy any of them?
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior
    There are some good items available for those who need to fill gaps or just get extras, but there is also the usual collection of old rubbish (like Carnivus and Icarius) that they've been trying to shift for ages.

I know it's unwise to try to read too much into these things, but I get the impression that the 30th sub was (apart from CGM) a flop. TOD Sorceress shouldn't be available yet as she was promised for December. I bought a couple but I can understand if people get upset by this early release.

I'm also disappointed by what's not available. Teela and Stinkor were on my wishlist for this sale, but no sign of either one.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    I don't know if somebody said these things but I have to point out three things:
    Really? When did they say that? That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by marndt8448 View Post
    Really? When did they say that? That sucks.
    Just think about a thing... if you aren't in USA in 2013 you have to order with DHL or UPS and they'll ask you 50$ for a figure... do you see what I mean with "This will be the last Black Friday for the non USA customers"?

Colonel Blast

Just think about a thing... if you aren't in USA in 2013 you have to order with DHL or UPS and they'll ask you 50$ for a figure... do you see what I mean with "This will be the last Black Friday for the non USA customers"?
    UPS is replaced with DHL next year, but International Post option still remains, with a bit higher price and "use with your own risk" policy, but it will still be available.

- Joni -
    "My grandfather had a saying: 'Good news can wait. Bad news will refuse to leave.'" - Commander Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)

Admin @ The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club
    Join our community at:
    The Great Rebellion - Collector's Club

* My MOTU memories
    * My MOTU collection images

[...]
    "The last Black Friday for the non USA customers"? What do you mean and where did you get that?

Edit: Nevermid, I've just seen the recent answers. Thankfully, there's still the usual "cheap" unregistered mail option, even thoguh they're going to be charging significantly more for each figure both in their price and in the S&H rates (about +50% total increase, from $27 per fig to about $40 per fig, which is painful, but not [yet] prohibitive).

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post
    UPS is replaced with DHL next year, but International Post option still remains, with a bit higher price and "use with your own risk" policy, but it will still be available.
    I'd say it's much more than just "a bit" higher. This year I can order 2 or 3 figures in the same package and get a S&H rate of around $5 per figure ($9.95 total for 1 fig, $9.95 total for 2 figs, $15.55 total for 3 figs). Next year it will be around $15 per figure with no significant discount when ordering several together (which means a +50% increase in the S&H rate when ordering just one figure, but a +200% increase when ordering 2 or 3).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 22, 2012 at 06:29am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Always love these Black Friday sales!

Scored King Grayskull & TOD Sorceress very happy as I missed KG last time he was on sale and Sorceress sold out quickly as well

Plus having both means I have the Orb & the orb stand which is great for my collecting OCD

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

http://www.mattycollector.com/store?...oryID=12422000

Here you go guys, you can see what is probably going to come soon...wonder why it's Queen Marlena and not Captain Glenn???

Quote Originally Posted by EuroCoin View Post

- Joni -
    That's the problem! "higher price and "use with your own risk" policy"
    Are you sure that all the non USA customers are ready to be screwed up by the new policy?

Colonel Blast

Why haven't I bought a TOD Sorceress yet? Why is it still available? Why haven't any of these MOTUC figs sold out yet?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by brianknott View Post
    Why haven't I bought a TOD Sorceress yet?
    Tell us. Why would anyone let her escape?

Why is it still available?
    The mysteries of life.

Why haven't any of these MOTUC figs sold out yet?
    Go figure.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog