Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/21/2012 - black friday sale announced!!!

I hope Slushhead and TriKlops show up so that I can finish my collection an finally be fully caught up.
    Last edited by Replikor; November 19, 2012 at 09:51pm.

So it's like a Woot-Off. Not knowing what's next is part of the fun. Or it would be on a well-designed, reliably-functional website.

Hoping for snout spout and green goddess

Complaining about being about to buy figures on sale that many others bought for full price won't be getting a lot of sympathy from me.

For instance, Buying a figure that was 20.00 (plus shipping) for even 18.00 (plus shipping) is still saving 2.00. Even if you had to purchase say Optikk, Beast Man and Box separately you'd still be ahead of the game since everyone else had to buy them separately (they didn't come out the same month) and we had to buy them at full price.

Can't people just be excited for the chance to bolster their MOTUC army AND save a few bucks?

I know if something comes up really cheap I will buy it just to give it away as a gift.
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Heroic Warrior
    Man, people can even find a way to complain about getting a discount.

Waiting for a sale is ALWAYS a gamble. Buy something now and know you can get it, or wait for it to go on sale, but risk it being gone. That's the nature of any sale.

If you hang around the website, you might get rewarded with a good deal. If you don't want to, then you don't get the possible benefit.

I am always exited about BF, it is not just the discount, is the possibility of getting figures that I missed. I would be happy even if there is no discount.

So it's been a whole year for Mattel to figure out how to combine shipping on multiple items purchased during their sale. Got it!! World's front and foremost toy makers.
    Still excited to get some cheap figs.

I am looking forward to this. Somehow, I didnt even KNOW about last year's sale. I dont know how I missed it but I did.

I am hoping to get the Snake Men and HOPEFULLY Castle Grayskull Man! I HOPE they have those. Or would they be too new for this sale?
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Last years sale was awesome! I got a ton of figures. The separate shipping did suck, but I still saved $$. I got MAA for $10! So even adding in shipping, it's still a little less than regular price.

They may not have the figures posted because they don't even know themselves yet. LOL. On the bright side we don't have to wait too long. 36 hours?

As for the negativity and complaining, it is a little much. I don't post much on here because of it. I just read the news and move on. I post elsewhere. It may not seem like it, but there are plenty of people that see what you are all saying and get majorly turned off by it.

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    VERY excited about the sale. Wish we knew ahead of time what figures would be for sale, but I suppose the anticipation is exciting nonetheless.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

Did anyone else notice that the announcement specifically says the items on sale will be "2012" figures? I guess that means no Tri-Klops or Teela...
    Check out my blog, Toy Review Daily: A New Toy Review, 366 Days a Year! http://www.toyreviewdaily.com

Here is the menu fans, get your lists prioritized. I have my "must-haves" that will be bought as soon as available, and my "nice-to-haves" I will be watching for on Monday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Saying that you can snag the 2012 figures you missed doesn't mean that the sale will only be 2012 figures.

Just hoping that the original king randor shows up. I think he is the only one I'm looking for. And as far as I know he is the only one that hasn't been rereleased. From The first year that is.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    I don't even know what I'd want, ..... Everything else I ever wanted I own.
    Pretty much same here, aside from maybe a couple I was on the fence about....Buzz Off, Catra & Leech, and a second She-Ra. But I could live with another She-Ra & Catra.
    Recent....Blade
    Coming....Scorpia & Battle Lion
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Wonder if CastleGraySkull Man will be the star of the show??

I hope there's some good stuff. My friend has a young son who'd like to get his grubby mitts on some Masters of the Universe Classics action. Great time to purchase gifts!

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Optikk and Mighty Spector.
    I want the Mighty Optikk.
    I want my other half.

Heroic Warrior
    Oh Geez!

Fisto
    Webstor
    Clawful
    TP Heman
    BA Heman
    Draego Man
    Beast Man
    Stinkor
    Mighty Spector
    Slushhead
    Vykron
    Mekanek
    Snake Men

Are the ones that I am looking out for. He-Man, Battlecat, Skeletor, Panthor and the Guards are the ones that I will be picking up if they are on sale. Beyond that I guess the weapons pack if they show up again. Top of the list thought for me will be Fisto. Looking forward to the sale. Cheers.

Goon.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    Why don't you have those two figures?
    Optikk I just didn't feel at the time, didn't have a sub that year. I want him now, but not in a hurry.

Mighty Spector, also don't have the 30th sub and with the price and shipping increase, I just didn't think it was worth it. Still don't want him, but don't mind him either.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Hmmmm, I already have every figure in MOTUC, but an extra Panthor sure does sound enticing........ and possibly an extra BA Skeley to ride him!
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

So is all we have to do is agree that no one buys anything until monday. That'll work right.

I saved $10.60 on individual figures (shipped) compared to a regular DOS.

I saved $22.61 on a large/beast (shipped) compared to a regular DOS.

That's a good sale. Let alone the fact that 2nd hand retailers charge even more.

I am hoping we will see the customer service stock from figures (Jan. 2012 - July/August 2012) for the flash sale. Do you think they still have alot of Tri-Klops, MAA, Teelas?? If we see Fisto during this sale at anytime (though I would love it) I think you would see some pretty peeved customers!
    Turn Mermaid Speculation Into Mermaid Support
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=164726
    Where's the fish!!??
    MERMISTA

This will be my first BF sale for MOTUC, so I'm excited for it! I'm only missing a handful of figures so it would be great to pick them up at a discount. Most aren't top-sellers so I can wait until Monday to get the best deal on them. The only ones that I'll grab at the start of the sale are Teela and BG Evil Lyn if they show up.

I just have to be careful not to overspend on BF...I don't want to miss out on any of December's figures. Procrustus, Granamyr, and Mosquitor are going to be pricey!

Quote Originally Posted by The Goon View Post
    Oh Geez!

Fisto
    Webstor
    Clawful
    TP Heman
    BA Heman
    Draego Man
    Beast Man
    Stinkor
    Mighty Spector
    Slushhead
    Vykron
    Mekanek
    Snake Men

Are the ones that I am looking out for. He-Man, Battlecat, Skeletor, Panthor and the Guards are the ones that I will be picking up if they are on sale. Beyond that I guess the weapons pack if they show up again. Top of the list thought for me will be Fisto. Looking forward to the sale. Cheers.

Goon.
    Fisto won't be available unless they lied to everyone....he's gone.
    Recent....Blade
    Coming....Scorpia & Battle Lion
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

OH man!

I'm sure I won't have the same blast as last year as I nearly have everything exept some accessories.

So for me I hope there will be weapons pack 1 and 2. I would also be intrested in Grayskull stands and Snake mountain stands. Like this my collection will be complete!

That's the only Items which I'm interested in. I really hope I could pull the trigger!

I dream that they would throw some SDCC 2009 artbooks, but it's just a dream (this will never show up on Matty's sales because it was not available on Mattycollector)

As for those who are expecting a Castle Grayskullman. Sorry guys, but Mattel will not risk to put a figure which was for sale less than 10 days ago! This would not be fair for those who purchased a 30th anniversary sub and for the Day Of Sale buyers. May be next year.

And I hope to LOL if they put.... ART PRINTS!
    Musclor

http://www.maitresdelunivers.org aka http://www.musclor.fr.st : open!!!

Good deals with : Markatisu , Bigdaddy51200 , Hopebrady , Zodak74 , Lady Angora , 10incher

Click here to watch my feedbacks

I have a bad feeling that highly sought-after Castle Grayskullman, that so many people unexpectedly missed last week, might be one of the surprise items appearing and disappearing in the blink of an eye during the Cyber Monday flash sales.

Quote Originally Posted by musclor.fr.st View Post
    As for those who are expecting a Castle Grayskullman. Sorry guys, but Mattel will not risk to put a figure which was for sale less than 10 days ago! This would not be fair for those who purchased a 30th anniversary sub and for the Day Of Sale buyers. May be next year.
    In which way would it be unfair to sub holders and DoS buyers? Was it unfair to sub holders that they also sold him DoS to non-sub holders? CGM is a regular release, not a sub exclusive. Will releasing more stock hurt those who were lucky enough to buy him last week before the unexpectedly quick sell-out, except in that they might then make less of an astronomical profit from scalping the not-so-lucky fans on a figure that happened to be in higher demand than expected? I feel no sorrow for scalpers if their unethical business gets ruined.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 20, 2012 at 05:58am.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog