Thread: German Starburst She-Ra with audio tape

German Starburst She-Ra with audio tape

So this is obviously a prototype of the offer scanned from Zauberwelt (one can tell by the Spanish(?), non-German nevertheless title of the minicomic), just to be used as a reference of what I'm talking about.

There seems to be different versions of these on German eBay, difference being that they come with different minicomics. Are those legit, or should they be packed with the 'Story of She-Ra'? And if there are different ones, how many and how rare is each version?
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

On eBay germany, they are the good versions and legits I confirm.
    I am also thinking like you about the one you shown in this thread, it is an early prototype version (Also, the title of the Mini is in english, not in Spanish).

I recently got a 1985 German catalog and an He-Man/Skeletor w/Cassette Giftset is also shown, and as you can see it is a prototype version because the Mini comics inside bubbles are "8_back" ones.

Out of that, many versions of this Starburst Giftset are existing:

(So, if you are looking on the Mini of this one, it is the "Story of She-Ra" but not in english)

The Spanish version was coming with the regular She-Ra and was very different (as the He-Man/Skeletor w/Cassette was also very different in Spain):

The Starburst is not existing in Spanish version (never sold in Spain, only the first wave of toys).
    Last edited by TOKYONEVER; November 20, 2012 at 01:53pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TOKYONEVER View Post
    (Also, the title of the Mini is in english, not in Spanish).
    I'll believe the other stuff, but this I can't agree with. On the Zauberwelt magazine, of which I scanned my pic, you can see the title being 'La Stora Di She-Ra'. Which is most definitely not English.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

You are totaly right pH6, I did not seen it correctly, it is "La Stora Di She-ra" right, in this case it is the "Italian" version.
    European mini comics were translated in four different languages in Europe (I mean for the "standard" european versions): English, French, Italian and German.
    Sometimes the cover is showing Italian also, like the one on the Zauberwelt magazine visibly.

- - - Updated - - -

Just for fun, here it is an other version (or prototype) of this giftset pictured in a old AD I just found on the web:

With yellow burst w/out any text inside.

Cool info: this set was sold at the same price than a regular figure visibly