Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which NA character should be released next in Motuc?

Which NA character should be released next in Motuc?

With the release on he-man in the NA style, I have been really getting into the story and characters (Heck, I have even just made a custom MARA in motuc here is the thread in the customs section:http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ures-of-He-Man! ) but which characters should officially be released in Motuc? I know Darius, Crita, Mara, Sebrian etc are musts but if you were to choose only a few...who would you choose?
    My pics are: Drissi, Flogg, Caz and NA Teela

Animated "Disks of Doom"/"Battle Blade" Skeletor. It was his look for the vast majority of the series and a departure from the standard Skeletor atire. Complete with NA Havok Staff. 2 Heads, one with helmet and one without.

Flogg and Hydron.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

There's one figure I've waited since they first told about the line (ie. when they had no access to Filmation characters yet), and that one figure is Crita. I could even live without ever getting a Classics version of my all time favourite, Tung Lashor, if they just released her.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Snappy Threader
    I would choose Lizorr, Flogg, Hydron and Nocturna OH and Vizar.

The leader of the GG - Hydron should be next. Nuff said.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

The next few should be Mara, Flogg, Darius, Hydron and of course Crita.

Mara is important for the story and she proved to be a fierce fighter.
    Flogg is the leader of the mutants and he will look amazing in MOTUC.
    Darius missed out before in figure form(as did Mara...) so this time he totally deserves to be made.
    Hydron is one of the original four(NA Sorceress included)mini comic NA characters, itīs time!
    Crita stood by Skeletor. Maybe itīs love, maybe itīs longing for power. I donīt care. MOTUC needs her!

And if those are the only ones from NA, it would be unfair as NA really deserves more characters represented in MOTUC. But if itīs not to happen those five at least are a must.

And i want Master Sebrian, Drissi,Tuskador, Lizzor, Staghorn and Sagitar dont get me wrong i would be heart broken if those arenīt made....!

More variants would be amazing too. Like Disk of Doom Skeletor, NA Teela, Mini comic Sorceress(preferable with some JETLAG influences like her head gear or the wings) and Mara and Crita deserve their non fighter variants as well but i know iīm asking to much...

But as a NA fan, i learnt to be grateful and patient. I had no other choice.
    Last edited by Niki; November 20, 2012 at 09:24pm.

Master of New Adventures!
    I have three: Crita, Crita and Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Obviously the one in pink, the *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* queen outfit and...? What am I forgetting?
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

Just black patent leather stilletos and a whip. "Skelly, you've been a very bad boy."

Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    Obviously the one in pink, the *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* queen outfit and...? What am I forgetting?

I would like to say all of them. And thats the way it should be. But considering Toy Guru has no faith in NA I can safely see Hydron, Mara, Crita, Master Sebrian, NA Skeletor (of some kind), and Darius. Though I will fully admit the one I want to see most is Spinwit. I want my childhood fav. I think everyone should get their childhood fav in the line.
    Mattel I demand the following:

Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,

My Facebook, check it out!

Well Scott and I spent some time together at The Power-Con and I have to tell you he seemed very pumped about NA, excited as he showed me the latest fig and paging through the mini-comic to show me the last page on which He-man says, "Are you ready for a 'new adventure'."

Look, there's obviously no way NA compares to the classic MOTU, in terms of interest and importance to either Scott or Mattel. But I don't think it's true to say he or Mattel lacks interest in NA and I do believe the fans in this forum and the fact that my thread has had over forty-three thousand views play a part in that.

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I would like to say all of them. And thats the way it should be. But considering Toy Guru has no faith in NA I can safely see Hydron, Mara, Crita, Master Sebrian, NA Skeletor (of some kind), and Darius. Though I will fully admit the one I want to see most is Spinwit. I want my childhood fav. I think everyone should get their childhood fav in the line.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; November 21, 2012 at 12:50pm.

Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    There's one figure I've waited since they first told about the line (ie. when they had no access to Filmation characters yet), and that one figure is Crita. I could even live without ever getting a Classics version of my all time favourite, Tung Lashor, if they just released her.
    Oh yeah she seems a fave, but I don't think Tung needs to be sacrificed! I mean we will get her I suppose (fingers crossed)

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I would choose Lizorr, Flogg, Hydron and Nocturna OH and Vizar.
    Oh yeah I was checking some old episodes and Vizar seemed like a badass!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    The leader of the GG - Hydron should be next. Nuff said.
    Judas?? Oh boy I need to see that character hehe Hydron is a must! I mean here is hoping he is the next!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The next few should be Mara, Flogg, Darius, Hydron and of course Crita.

Mara is important for the story and she proved to be a fierce fighter.
    Flogg is the leader of the mutants and he will look amazing in MOTUC.
    Darius missed out before in figure form(as did Mara...) so this time he totally deserves to be made.
    Hydron is one of the original four(NA Sorceress included)mini comic NA characters, itīs time!
    Crita stood by Skeletor. Maybe itīs love, maybe itīs longing for power. I donīt care. MOTUC needs her!

And if those are the only ones from NA, it would be unfair as NA really deserves more characters represented in MOTUC. But if itīs not to happen those five at least are a must.

And i want Master Sebrian, Drissi,Tuskador, Lizzor, Staghorn and Sagitar dont get me wrong i would be heart broken if those arenīt made....!

More variants would be amazing too. Like Disk of Doom Skeletor, NA Teela, Mini comic Sorceress(preferable with some JETLAG influences like her head gear or the wings) and Mara and Crita deserve their non fighter variants as well but i know iīm asking to much...

But as a NA fan, i learnt to be grateful and patient. I had no other choice.
    Yes, patience has been key in this line. but hey with all the main motu characters done, only Pop and Na remain so here is hope!
    Agreed Mr. Olesker, she seems like a fave! I had recently started to watch the cartoon to research on some custom figures, and boy was I glad to see that it actually has a begining and a conclusion, something rare in cartoons nowadays.

I really want all of them but my top three for each faction would be:

Darius, the GG need their leader.
    Kayo
    Vizar

Flogg
    Lizorr
    Hoove

Sagitar and Sebrian are high on my list but Sagitar would probably be an higher priced figure like RamMan is and Sebrian also like likely be 100% tool.

Variant wise is NA Skeletor and Disk of Doom Skeletor, both with some Jetlag influences, especially on the DoD Skeletor helmet and boots.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

And the nice thing about it being Crita is that 'Tung' would certainly not need to be sacrificed. Oops! Thought I was in The Tar Swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Knight View Post
    Oh yeah she seems a fave, but I don't think Tung needs to be sacrificed! I mean we will get her I suppose (fingers crossed)

Oh yeah I was checking some old episodes and Vizar seemed like a badass!

Judas?? Oh boy I need to see that character hehe Hydron is a must! I mean here is hoping he is the next!

Yes, patience has been key in this line. but hey with all the main motu characters done, only Pop and Na remain so here is hope!

Agreed Mr. Olesker, she seems like a fave! I had recently started to watch the cartoon to research on some custom figures, and boy was I glad to see that it actually has a begining and a conclusion, something rare in cartoons nowadays.

The next one for me should be Quakke, please.

I want Sagitar or a Mutant Trooper. I have a feeling it will be Hydron, Flogg, or Darius, though.

And the nice thing about it being Crita is that 'Tung' would certainly not need to be sacrificed. Oops! Thought I was in The Tar Swamp.
    I have been on a kick on NA characters and designs lately, Here is a pic of the Mara I made, of course the furry pants are influenced by the reuse of parts. She is showing off some skin cause I based her on the unreleased toy prototype. Its mostly a mix of both styles. I'd say the art direction in the series looks heavily influenced by Star Wars, G.I.Joe and some Macross (80's) but I really like it. Was there any direction Mattel gave you guys when designing the looks?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Wow, that's definitely a tweaked Mara! Looks like she's been doing a lot of ab exercises.

While I did review storyboards and offered input, I was primarily involved with the creation of the series bible and the writing of episodes. Artwork and character design was a collaboration between Mattel and KKC&D Studios. That said, Mattel gave me the latitude to create a number of characters that were not in rthe presentation they made to me. Thus, for characters like Crita and Sebrian -- that came from me -- as well as a new character that would be featured in a single episode, I provided physical as well as emotional descriptions. In those instances, after I had submitted my descriptions, Mattel and KKC&D took it from there.

QUOTE=Hunter Knight;3162098]I have been on a kick on NA characters and designs lately, Here is a pic of the Mara I made, of course the furry pants are influenced by the reuse of parts. She is showing off some skin cause I based her on the unreleased toy prototype. Its mostly a mix of both styles. I'd say the art direction in the series looks heavily influenced by Star Wars, G.I.Joe and some Macross (80's) but I really like it. Was there any direction Mattel gave you guys when designing the looks?

http://imageshack.us/a/img35/965/dsc00421cb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; November 25, 2012 at 04:57pm.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

This Mara is AWESOME!!!!!
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

...if you are He-Roē - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

Quote Originally Posted by ēHe-Ro View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

This Mara is AWESOME!!!!!
    Thanks, you have to see Drissi now hehe:

I want Sagitar.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

flogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Machinitess View Post
    I want Sagitar.
    Oh hellz yeah he would look amazing in Motuc!

Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Both her and Mara are simply amazing!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Wow!
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!