Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52

Thread: Which NA character should be released next in Motuc?

  1. #1
    Rebel customizer Hunter Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida Usa
    Posts
    744

    Which NA character should be released next in Motuc?

    With the release on he-man in the NA style, I have been really getting into the story and characters (Heck, I have even just made a custom MARA in motuc here is the thread in the customs section:http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ures-of-He-Man! ) but which characters should officially be released in Motuc? I know Darius, Crita, Mara, Sebrian etc are musts but if you were to choose only a few...who would you choose?
    My pics are: Drissi, Flogg, Caz and NA Teela

  2. #2
    Evil Sorcerer! Pravus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,684
    Animated "Disks of Doom"/"Battle Blade" Skeletor. It was his look for the vast majority of the series and a departure from the standard Skeletor atire. Complete with NA Havok Staff. 2 Heads, one with helmet and one without.

    Flogg and Hydron.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

  3. #3
    Fake Impostor Non-Fan pH6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Lapua, Finland
    Posts
    11,592
    There's one figure I've waited since they first told about the line (ie. when they had no access to Filmation characters yet), and that one figure is Crita. I could even live without ever getting a Classics version of my all time favourite, Tung Lashor, if they just released her.
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

  4. #4
    Snappy Threader
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Southern Wisconsin
    Posts
    5,478
    I would choose Lizorr, Flogg, Hydron and Nocturna OH and Vizar.

  5. #5
    Heroic Warrior Count Judas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Underworld, Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,045
    The leader of the GG - Hydron should be next. Nuff said.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

  6. #6
    Totally Dyslexic Niki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    2,332
    The next few should be Mara, Flogg, Darius, Hydron and of course Crita.

    Mara is important for the story and she proved to be a fierce fighter.
    Flogg is the leader of the mutants and he will look amazing in MOTUC.
    Darius missed out before in figure form(as did Mara...) so this time he totally deserves to be made.
    Hydron is one of the original four(NA Sorceress included)mini comic NA characters, itīs time!
    Crita stood by Skeletor. Maybe itīs love, maybe itīs longing for power. I donīt care. MOTUC needs her!

    And if those are the only ones from NA, it would be unfair as NA really deserves more characters represented in MOTUC. But if itīs not to happen those five at least are a must.

    And i want Master Sebrian, Drissi,Tuskador, Lizzor, Staghorn and Sagitar dont get me wrong i would be heart broken if those arenīt made....!

    More variants would be amazing too. Like Disk of Doom Skeletor, NA Teela, Mini comic Sorceress(preferable with some JETLAG influences like her head gear or the wings) and Mara and Crita deserve their non fighter variants as well but i know iīm asking to much...

    But as a NA fan, i learnt to be grateful and patient. I had no other choice.
    Last edited by Niki; November 20, 2012 at 09:24pm.

  7. #7
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,302
    I have three: Crita, Crita and Crita.

  8. #8
    Fake Impostor Non-Fan pH6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Lapua, Finland
    Posts
    11,592
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I have three: Crita, Crita and Crita.
    Obviously the one in pink, the *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* queen outfit and...? What am I forgetting?
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

  9. #9
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,302
    Just black patent leather stilletos and a whip. "Skelly, you've been a very bad boy."

    Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    Obviously the one in pink, the *drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool* queen outfit and...? What am I forgetting?

  10. #10
    Awaiting Spinwit! Swift Wind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    On a farm, near a road in Ohio
    Posts
    3,665
    I would like to say all of them. And thats the way it should be. But considering Toy Guru has no faith in NA I can safely see Hydron, Mara, Crita, Master Sebrian, NA Skeletor (of some kind), and Darius. Though I will fully admit the one I want to see most is Spinwit. I want my childhood fav. I think everyone should get their childhood fav in the line.
    Mattel I demand the following:

    Spinwit,Spinnerella, The Scientists, Rio Blast, Mara, Crita, Kayo, Mermista,


    My Facebook, check it out!

  11. #11
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,302
    Well Scott and I spent some time together at The Power-Con and I have to tell you he seemed very pumped about NA, excited as he showed me the latest fig and paging through the mini-comic to show me the last page on which He-man says, "Are you ready for a 'new adventure'."

    Look, there's obviously no way NA compares to the classic MOTU, in terms of interest and importance to either Scott or Mattel. But I don't think it's true to say he or Mattel lacks interest in NA and I do believe the fans in this forum and the fact that my thread has had over forty-three thousand views play a part in that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift Wind View Post
    I would like to say all of them. And thats the way it should be. But considering Toy Guru has no faith in NA I can safely see Hydron, Mara, Crita, Master Sebrian, NA Skeletor (of some kind), and Darius. Though I will fully admit the one I want to see most is Spinwit. I want my childhood fav. I think everyone should get their childhood fav in the line.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; November 21, 2012 at 12:50pm.

  12. #12
    Rebel customizer Hunter Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida Usa
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    There's one figure I've waited since they first told about the line (ie. when they had no access to Filmation characters yet), and that one figure is Crita. I could even live without ever getting a Classics version of my all time favourite, Tung Lashor, if they just released her.
    Oh yeah she seems a fave, but I don't think Tung needs to be sacrificed! I mean we will get her I suppose (fingers crossed)

    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I would choose Lizorr, Flogg, Hydron and Nocturna OH and Vizar.
    Oh yeah I was checking some old episodes and Vizar seemed like a badass!

    Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    The leader of the GG - Hydron should be next. Nuff said.
    Judas?? Oh boy I need to see that character hehe Hydron is a must! I mean here is hoping he is the next!
    Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The next few should be Mara, Flogg, Darius, Hydron and of course Crita.

    Mara is important for the story and she proved to be a fierce fighter.
    Flogg is the leader of the mutants and he will look amazing in MOTUC.
    Darius missed out before in figure form(as did Mara...) so this time he totally deserves to be made.
    Hydron is one of the original four(NA Sorceress included)mini comic NA characters, itīs time!
    Crita stood by Skeletor. Maybe itīs love, maybe itīs longing for power. I donīt care. MOTUC needs her!

    And if those are the only ones from NA, it would be unfair as NA really deserves more characters represented in MOTUC. But if itīs not to happen those five at least are a must.

    And i want Master Sebrian, Drissi,Tuskador, Lizzor, Staghorn and Sagitar dont get me wrong i would be heart broken if those arenīt made....!

    More variants would be amazing too. Like Disk of Doom Skeletor, NA Teela, Mini comic Sorceress(preferable with some JETLAG influences like her head gear or the wings) and Mara and Crita deserve their non fighter variants as well but i know iīm asking to much...

    But as a NA fan, i learnt to be grateful and patient. I had no other choice.
    Yes, patience has been key in this line. but hey with all the main motu characters done, only Pop and Na remain so here is hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    I have three: Crita, Crita and Crita.
    Agreed Mr. Olesker, she seems like a fave! I had recently started to watch the cartoon to research on some custom figures, and boy was I glad to see that it actually has a begining and a conclusion, something rare in cartoons nowadays.

  13. #13
    Warrior of Evolution 13977's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Nottinghamshire, UK
    Posts
    6,105
    I really want all of them but my top three for each faction would be:

    Darius, the GG need their leader.
    Kayo
    Vizar

    Flogg
    Lizorr
    Hoove

    Sagitar and Sebrian are high on my list but Sagitar would probably be an higher priced figure like RamMan is and Sebrian also like likely be 100% tool.

    Variant wise is NA Skeletor and Disk of Doom Skeletor, both with some Jetlag influences, especially on the DoD Skeletor helmet and boots.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

    Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

  14. #14
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,302
    And the nice thing about it being Crita is that 'Tung' would certainly not need to be sacrificed. Oops! Thought I was in The Tar Swamp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Knight View Post
    Oh yeah she seems a fave, but I don't think Tung needs to be sacrificed! I mean we will get her I suppose (fingers crossed)



    Oh yeah I was checking some old episodes and Vizar seemed like a badass!


    Judas?? Oh boy I need to see that character hehe Hydron is a must! I mean here is hoping he is the next!


    Yes, patience has been key in this line. but hey with all the main motu characters done, only Pop and Na remain so here is hope!


    Agreed Mr. Olesker, she seems like a fave! I had recently started to watch the cartoon to research on some custom figures, and boy was I glad to see that it actually has a begining and a conclusion, something rare in cartoons nowadays.

  15. #15
    Eternian Sorcerer zodak74's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Point Dread
    Posts
    11,798
    The next one for me should be Quakke, please.

  16. #16
    Cobra Saboteur Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    7,914
    I want Sagitar or a Mutant Trooper. I have a feeling it will be Hydron, Flogg, or Darius, though.

  17. #17
    Rebel customizer Hunter Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida Usa
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    And the nice thing about it being Crita is that 'Tung' would certainly not need to be sacrificed. Oops! Thought I was in The Tar Swamp.
    I have been on a kick on NA characters and designs lately, Here is a pic of the Mara I made, of course the furry pants are influenced by the reuse of parts. She is showing off some skin cause I based her on the unreleased toy prototype. Its mostly a mix of both styles. I'd say the art direction in the series looks heavily influenced by Star Wars, G.I.Joe and some Macross (80's) but I really like it. Was there any direction Mattel gave you guys when designing the looks?



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  18. #18
    Master of New Adventures!
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    5,302
    Wow, that's definitely a tweaked Mara! Looks like she's been doing a lot of ab exercises.

    While I did review storyboards and offered input, I was primarily involved with the creation of the series bible and the writing of episodes. Artwork and character design was a collaboration between Mattel and KKC&D Studios. That said, Mattel gave me the latitude to create a number of characters that were not in rthe presentation they made to me. Thus, for characters like Crita and Sebrian -- that came from me -- as well as a new character that would be featured in a single episode, I provided physical as well as emotional descriptions. In those instances, after I had submitted my descriptions, Mattel and KKC&D took it from there.

    QUOTE=Hunter Knight;3162098]I have been on a kick on NA characters and designs lately, Here is a pic of the Mara I made, of course the furry pants are influenced by the reuse of parts. She is showing off some skin cause I based her on the unreleased toy prototype. Its mostly a mix of both styles. I'd say the art direction in the series looks heavily influenced by Star Wars, G.I.Joe and some Macross (80's) but I really like it. Was there any direction Mattel gave you guys when designing the looks?

    http://imageshack.us/a/img35/965/dsc00421cb.jpg

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; November 25, 2012 at 04:57pm.

  19. #19
    Son of He-Man ēHe-Ro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    419
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

    This Mara is AWESOME!!!!!
    --- MOTUC need now General Darius --- Darius as MOTUC Topic

    ...if you are He-Roē - Son of He-Man and MOTU Fan join the SoH Group

  20. #20
    Rebel customizer Hunter Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida Usa
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by ēHe-Ro View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWW

    This Mara is AWESOME!!!!!
    Thanks, you have to see Drissi now hehe:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us



    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  21. #21
    Evil Warrior Machinitess's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    West Texas
    Posts
    541
    I want Sagitar.
    Signed by-- ME!

    ---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

  22. #22
    Heroic Warrior H.A.L.9000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Fabtabulous Massland
    Posts
    1,037
    flogg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #23
    Rebel customizer Hunter Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Florida Usa
    Posts
    744
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinitess View Post
    I want Sagitar.
    Oh hellz yeah he would look amazing in Motuc!

  24. #24
    Taken for the Pebblass! Barezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Posts
    1,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Knight View Post
    Both her and Mara are simply amazing!
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

    Also...get her into the line!

  25. #25
    Evil Sorcerer! Pravus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Knight View Post
    Wow!
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •