Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which NA character should be released next in Motuc?

Totally, Hunter Knight, though some of the others would be nice. I really want to see what the 4H do with Sagitar.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Cool customs Hunter Knight!!

The next NA figure should be Hydron or Darius! We need more Galactic Guardians!

I also hope we'll get NA Skeletor, Mara, Sebrian and Flogg.
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I want the next NA figure to be Crita!

However I'm pretty sure it won't be I imagine the next one will be Hydron, and the one after that will be Flogg. Which makes sense, since they are both important characters. I would imagine that we will see NA Skeletor as well.

I could care less about Darius or pretty much the rest of the Galactic Protectors with the exception on Mara (2nd outfit though), but hope we see a few more mutants like Quakke
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Before any other figure...NA Skeletor (red eyed version). I'm a new NA-OHM fan, and I am really loving it so far!

HYDRON! The Galactic Protectors are too underrepresented. I realize He-Man is on the way but Flipshot had been holding down the fort for far too long!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I desperately want them all. I grew to love NA specially in the MOTUC line they are well represented (even though Flip Shot face is nothing like the cartoon or toy, but looks great anyway).
    I got even more into NA thanks to Gbagko's unofficial bios of the NA character.
    I watched all the NA cartoon & seen a few comics. I was unimpressed, but still I think they are awesome & want them real bad. I'm real concerned now that the line is winding down & still there has been only a few NA characters released.

Well here is my list:

1. Spinwit
    2. Flogg
    3. Darius
    4. Sagitar
    5. Sabrian
    6. Hydron
    7. Lizzor
    8. Vizar
    9. Hoove
    10. BH
    11. Nocturna
    12. Quakk
    13. Mara
    14. Drssi & Caz
    15. Kayo
    16. Grott
    17. Critta
    18. NA Sorceress
    19. Staghorn
    20. Artilla
    21. Tuskador

each character I find is unique & adds richness to their group. I would not want to go without any of them.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Sorceress or Skeletor
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post

However I'm pretty sure it won't be I imagine the next one will be Hydron, and the one after that will be Flogg. Which makes sense, since they are both important characters. I would imagine that we will see NA Skeletor as well.

I could care less about Darius or pretty much the rest of the Galactic Protectors with the exception on Mara (2nd outfit though), but hope we see a few more mutants like Quakke
    Haha yeah I totally agree although some people want mara in her dress, but seeing as how Mattel even started a Mara figure prototype, I guess that would be the direction they'd go if she ever gets released. As for Crita, yeah totally there with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I desperately want them all. I grew to love NA specially in the MOTUC line they are well represented (even though Flip Shot face is nothing like the cartoon or toy, but looks great anyway).
    I got even more into NA thanks to Gbagko's unofficial bios of the NA character.
    I watched all the NA cartoon & seen a few comics. I was unimpressed, but still I think they are awesome & want them real bad. I'm real concerned now that the line is winding down & still there has been only a few NA characters released.

Well here is my list:

1. Spinwit
    2. Flogg
    3. Darius
    4. Sagitar
    5. Sabrian
    6. Hydron
    7. Lizzor
    8. Vizar
    9. Hoove
    10. BH
    11. Nocturna
    12. Quakk
    13. Mara
    14. Drssi & Caz
    15. Kayo
    16. Grott
    17. Critta
    18. NA Sorceress
    19. Staghorn
    20. Artilla
    21. Tuskador

each character I find is unique & adds richness to their group. I would not want to go without any of them.
    Wow! Some love for Caz there!

The Battle Axe Skeletor with the cool glowing skull faced chest armor
    No more stuff for sell, all donated, done!
    I still need MOTUC: Strobos, King Grayskull, Wun-Dar, and Preternia He-Man
    Join us at https://www.facebook.com/groups/2544672215/

Master of Invisibility MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I would have to say Hydron or Flogg.
    Enter my $200 CASH GIVEAWAY to Help
    Promote the 2015 Club Eternia Subscription.

WE can do this together because.....

EVERY SUB COUNTS whether it is 1 or 1,000!!!!

I'm happy that NA fans are getting MOTUC figures. NA passed me by and I barely took notice of it. But looking at those old figures, is it just me, or were they all very poorly sculpted? Very clumsy designs and poor color choices, IMO. I'm sure the MOTUC versions will be way cooler though.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

I think what really sparks my drive for NA is all the nostalgia growing up in the 80s. In the 80s there were all kinds of odd space adventure cartoons, comics & action figures. Remember some of them? Some were not space related but they were very similar to NA. NA probably got inspiration from them.
    NA sorta reminds me of Starios, Centurions, In-humanoids, Madelman 2050, G.I Joes & many others. Most had something to do with space or had men in robotic, spaceman suits of some kind.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

For obvious reason it should be Hydron since he did appear in the mini comic, but I am open to any; they have been the secret hit amongst the line so far!
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Hydron or Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post

Interesting yeah quake would rock!

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I think what really sparks my drive for NA is all the nostalgia growing up in the 80s. In the 80s there were all kinds of odd space adventure cartoons, comics & action figures. Remember some of them? Some were not space related but they were very similar to NA. NA probably got inspiration from them.
    NA sorta reminds me of Starios, Centurions, In-humanoids, Madelman 2050, G.I Joes & many others. Most had something to do with space or had men in robotic, spaceman suits of some kind.
    EXACTLY! that is why i've had so much fun working on some of them, They kinda remind me of those other properties.

Here is my take on Crita...By the way is it Crita or Critta with a double "T" ??

Uploaded with ImageShack.uscenter>

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Master of New Adventures!
    One 't' in her name.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Knight View Post
    Interesting yeah quake would rock!

EXACTLY! that is why i've had so much fun working on some of them, They kinda remind me of those other properties.

Here is my take on Crita...By the way is it Crita or Critta with a double "T" ??

http://imageshack.us/a/img248/2442/dsc01387v.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.uscenter>
    http://imageshack.us/a/img801/6555/dsc01378fv.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img4/3527/dsc01402vv.jpg

It could very well be Hydron, but the point of MOTUC was to have releases of characters at random not by popularity or order of most important. But with the road map changed it may look very different. I was really thing Sagitar or Darius would have came out. Its probably going to be Hydron, Flogg, Sagitar, Darius & Lizzor in that order. Critta is still likely to show up soon.

Thanks Mr. Olesker!

*batteries not included Captain Atkin's Avatar
    I really want to see Lizzor next. I think that he will probably be able to share some parts with Saurod, so he would be a good choice to make in the near future.

Agent of the Evil Horde
    I'd also like to see Lizzor next. He's one of my favourites, and I think that the New Adventures models that have been produced so far have been very good, so I don't think I'd be disappointed.
    Supporter of the New Adventures of He-Man
    Motu fan and collector since 1984

Realistically... I would love to either see Hydron or Hoove. Ideally... Sagitar or Tuskador... I know I know 100% New Tooling. Can't a guy dream?
    "A Person Who Is Willing To Die For Someone Else, Has Nothing To Live For Themselves!"

~ Me ~

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=141117

Historian of Eternia LORD FALLEN ELDOR's Avatar
    More then anybody else Sagitar. I never had him as a kid, but loved his character on the cartoon. I would hope the 4HM take more inspiration from his animated model sheet as it would heavily reuse the basic MOTUC male buck. He would need the larger card that Ram-man and adam/Orko came in and probably be priced at that $30 SKU, and I'd be fine with that.

@ hunterKnight, those customs are phenomenal! I know MOTUC is closer to the end then it is the beginning and I certainly want more PoP then NA * Mara, Drissi and Crita would make an awesome 3 pack.

* Sorry Jack Nothing against your show or you, but it did come 3rd so that's it's place in line.
    However I certainly want the Scientists more then Loo-Kee
    Last edited by LORD FALLEN ELDOR; March 8, 2013 at 04:40am.
    http://kotaku.com/why-fanboys-act-like-jerks-1563379006

'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments" (Matthew 22:36-40).

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    More then anybody else Sagitar. I never had him as a kid, but loved his character on the cartoon. I would hope the 4HM take more inspiration from his animated model sheet as it would heavily reuse the basic MOTUC male buck. He would need the larger card that Ram-man and adam/Orko came in and probably be priced at that $30 SKU, and I'd be fine with that.

@ hunterKnight, those customs are phenomenal! I know MOTUC is closer to the end then it is the beginning and I certainly want more PoP then NA * Mara, Drissi and Crita would make an awesome 3 pack.

* Sorry Jack Nothing against your show or you, but it did come 3rd so that's it's place in line.
    However I certainly want the Scientists more then Loo-Kee
    No need to worry about me. I was thrilled to have been a small part of the MOTU franchise created by the towering talents that preceded me. As an aside, being able to create the series bible and write thirty-eight episodes was a pretty good gig as well.

I'd have to say Flogg or NA Skeletor.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Snappy Threader
    Still Lizorr......hopefully soon.