Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Popularity Polls 2013 - The Results Countdown!

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yes! (I found the ooooold Olesker thread) Quite fascinating indeed! Now I am really sad that NA didn't continue and evolve into what was originally envisioned.... I think that if it had made it to another season many people, who may have disregarded NA at first, would have really gotten on board. Soooooo many great things were planned! And that is just so cool about Drissi and Caz's parents.
    I've tried searching for this thread could u guys help?
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Drissi was going to be a love interest for He-Man, which would have been interesting with Teela back in the picture. I imagine that with Drissi's abilities with animals, she also would have been a foe for Beast Man's powers - or at least a block against his control.
    GREAT point, Kevenn. I'd love to see some sort of showdown between Drissi and Beast Man - the most unlikely battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Fearless Arriflex View Post
    Wow, I would really love to see the Crimson Fury! I will keep him in mind for future polls.
    This desert mercenery thing is quite unique in MOTU and would look amazing in a nice classics alteration. Just imagine this figure with an awesome head sculpt, maybe two heads. Wow...
    I see you've added him to your signature Fearless Arriflex. I fear we'll have a bit of a wait on our hands - but he'd be a good candidate for a few years time if the line continues. I wouldn't mind seeing him, but hopefully not at the expense of the likes of Peekablue, Spinnerella and Flutterina.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I've tried searching for this thread could u guys help?
    Here you go Brian - enjoy!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post1737690
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post1737957

----------

#50= - The Enchantress (31/100 votes)

Last time: #41 (45/100 votes)

The first of a few fallers comes from the Enchantress, King Miro's arch nemesis after she held him prisoner for many years inside a prison on a floating island high up in the clouds. As bcrduke recently pointed out, she could use parts of the Sorceress' buck, Frosta's legs, new forearms, biceps and a new head - another easy travelling convention exclusive perhaps? I'd certainly prefer her to Strobo...

#50= - Master Sebrian (31/100 votes)

Last time: #44 (42/100 votes)

Leader of the Galactic Guardians in the old series, I wonder if Sebrian's name will ever see the light of day in MOTUC. I guess it's possible he'll make a named appearance in NA He-Man's bio or even Hydron's when we get to him. Perhaps Flogg's. But will we get him as a figure? It's a shame to see him so low down on the list because he's arguably an important character in MOTUC's 'future' mythos. He's higher up on my list than many of the later MOTU toy characters, so I'm hoping the line lasts long enough for this old dude to stagger in to the line.

#49 - Rotar (32/100 votes)

Last time: #38 (48/100 votes)

Falling out of the Top 40 is the first appearance of a MOTU toy character. His popularity has been chopping and changing over recent years, but it's clear to see that he (and Twistoid) are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to MOTU figures. They were very gimmicky - moreso than someone like Sy-Klone - so I wonder how they'll translate in MOTUC. Emiliano's Vision for the Energy Zoids is GREAT - giving them detachable leg parts. If they come to MOTUC, I think this is a great way to do it, as it makes them more warrior-like and less gimmicky.

Last edited by Scorpia; November 30, 2012 at 06:30am.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

I wouldn't be fussed about The Enchantress.
    I'm a little surprised (and disappointed) to see Master Sebrian so low. He's the only Jetlag character I really want, sure I'd take Critta and Mara but I'm not overly fussed about them to be honest, but with him probably needed either a new slim buck or 100% tool I fear we wont see him I hope they still slip him into a bio though.
    Arr man I'd love a Rotar figure, admittedly he may be bottom of my list of the vintage MOTU figure (but thats still higher then most other characters). I think detachable legs like in Emils vision will be the best way to go with this guy and will probably turn a lot more people on to him, this figure could be AMAZING if done right

Yes! (I found the ooooold Olesker thread) Quite fascinating indeed! Now I am really sad that NA didn't continue and evolve into what was originally envisioned.... I think that if it had made it to another season many people, who may have disregarded NA at first, would have really gotten on board. Soooooo many great things were planned! And that is just so cool about Drissi and Caz's parents!!!!
    I think you might be right mate, with the return to Eternia and reintroduction of more classic characters like MAA and She-Ra I think more people would have accepted NA. I wish they were including some of these season two ideas in the bio's, with MAA already being a Snake Man it seems like a no-brainer, but no they had to kill him HM could have returned from Primus and the Scientist could have cured MAA
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I want all 3 of them - Rotar could be a good figure if done right. I'd like a Master Sebrian but I'm guessing he'd be another Dekker type of character - even less appeal as he's simply an old man in a dress. I would love the Enchantress - I love evil female characters and an evil version of the Sorceress would be a win for me.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Retcon The Enchantress & make her secretly a Gar, and I'd so be all over that
    Sebrian is someone I could honestly live without. I could also see them retconning Eldor to fit this role (having him be an immortal mentor with his book of Living Spells... I could see him going off to Primus to aid He-Man and She-Ra in their mission).
    Rotar isn't a must for me either, BUT put him in a two-pack with Twistoid and you might have a customer here.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    GREAT point, Kevenn. I'd love to see some sort of showdown between Drissi and Beast Man - the most unlikely battle ever!

I see you've added him to your signature Fearless Arriflex. I fear we'll have a bit of a wait on our hands - but he'd be a good candidate for a few years time if the line continues. I wouldn't mind seeing him, but hopefully not at the expense of the likes of Peekablue, Spinnerella and Flutterina.

Here you go Brian - enjoy!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post1737690
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post1737957

----------

#50= - The Enchantress (31/100 votes)

The first of a few fallers comes from the Enchantress, King Miro's arch nemesis after she held him prisoner for many years inside a prison on a floating island high up in the clouds. As bcrduke recently pointed out, she could use parts of the Sorceress' buck, Frosta's legs, new forearms, biceps and a new head - another easy travelling convention exclusive perhaps? I'd certainly prefer her to Strobo...

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/past03.JPG

Last time: #44 (42/100 votes)

Leader of the Galactic Guardians in the old series, I wonder if Sebrian's name will ever see the light of day in MOTUC. I guess it's possible he'll make a named appearance in NA He-Man's bio or even Hydron's when we get to him. Perhaps Flogg's. But will we get him as a figure? It's a shame to see him so low down on the list because he's arguably an important character in MOTUC's 'future' mythos. He's higher up on my list than many of the later MOTU toy characters, so I'm hoping the line lasts long enough for this old dude to stagger in to the line.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/j...bs/sebrian.jpg

#49 - Rotar (32/100 votes)

Last time: #38 (48/100 votes)

Falling out of the Top 40 is the first appearance of a MOTU toy character. His popularity has been chopping and changing over recent years, but it's clear to see that he (and Twistoid) are at the bottom of the pile when it comes to MOTU figures. They were very gimmicky - moreso than someone like Sy-Klone - so I wonder how they'll translate in MOTUC. Emiliano's Vision for the Energy Zoids is GREAT - giving them detachable leg parts. If they come to MOTUC, I think this is a great way to do it, as it makes them more warrior-like and less gimmicky.

http://www.amosdelretro.com.ar/Produ...otar_Front.JPG

Master Sebrian and Drissi are such important characters in the toon they need to be made into toys.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    I'd like a Master Sebrian but I'm guessing he'd be another Dekker type of character - even less appeal as he's simply an old man in a dress.
    Ha! I've often joked that tokenistic Eldor's tag should be "Heroic Old Man!". Perhaps Sebrian's should be "Heroic Old Man in a Dress" - how's that for diversity?

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I'm a little surprised (and disappointed) to see Master Sebrian so low. He's the only Jetlag character I really want, sure I'd take Critta and Mara but I'm not overly fussed about them to be honest, but with him probably needed either a new slim buck or 100% tool I fear we wont see him I hope they still slip him into a bio though.
    I think a slim buck could work for several characters - young Prince Adam, Admiral Scurvy, Lizard Man. Of course, most of them are lower down on the request list, that Mattel might not bother. I hope they do though - particularly as, I agree, Master Sebrian is as important to NA as Shadow Weaver is to POP.

I think you might be right mate, with the return to Eternia and reintroduction of more classic characters like MAA and She-Ra I think more people would have accepted NA.
    I've thought about this, but considering the NA redesign of Teela, what on earth would She-Ra look like? We've seen the Sorceress and Teela so they're a given. But if they'd have made She-Ra so drastically different from her iconic look, fans could have felt even more alienated by NA. "Once Upon a Time" is a good episode, but I kinda wish they'd kept Teela's design truer to her MOTU appearance...

----------

#48 - King Micah (33/100 votes)

Last time: #54 (31/100 votes)

A slight increase in King Micah's votes doesn't do a great deal for him. Despite his royalty and connection to Glimmer and Queen Angella, he's not enormously popular, perhaps due to the two generic costumes - generic slave and generic king. I wish they'd done more with Micah because he had the potential to be a real fighting force for Etheria and could have contributed to the downfall of Horde World. Can you imagine an episode where She-Ra and co get swept away to the planet and caught up in a battle between Horde Prime and his soldiers with King Micah? That could have made Micah a hero. As it happens, his bland design means he fits into the 'just another king' category for me.

#48 - Admiral Scurvy (33/100 votes)

Last time: #45 (41/100 votes)

Now Admiral Scurvy I LOVE. A wicked, demonic baddie of epic proportions, who sneered at the prospect that Sea Hawk may have been dead in "Anchors Aloft". The script notes direct character designers to think of him as a vampire crossed with Mick Jagger and I can certainly see the resemblance (particularly to today's Jagger...). The Admiral would need a new buck (Sebrian's?) and of course his cat Squall. If you're still not convinced, watch the episodes because this dude is NASTY. And he has a laser-cannon built into the eye beneath his eye patch. Badass.

#48 - Queen Andreeno (33/100 votes)

Last time: #46 (40/100 votes)

Supreme queen of the Andreenids and ardent fan of honeydew berries, Queen Andreenos never did very much. Buzz-Off endangered his life to get her some precious fruit though, so she must be 'worth it' in a L'Oreal type fashion. She also joined up with Randor's Council of Eternia, but still did so sitting down. Just lazy.

Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    King Ahgo is one of the figure that I really want. Mostly because he is a big troll looking character. He work well as a bad guy for Vikor. I love the characters that look like vintage dungeon & dragons fantasy type monsters & characters.

- - - Updated - - -

#60 - The ABC Giants (16/100 votes)

http://www.frankshemanpage.net/council203.JPG
    another must have. come on! I always wanted cool evil giants. these guys fit the bill for me.

- - - Updated - - -

#52 - The Crimson Fury (29/100 votes)
    The Crimson Fury is an awesome heroic warrior. We don't have any figure thats like this guy yet.

- - - Updated - - -

A must have for N/A. Its a big deal to me.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I guess I've never been too impressed by the idea of King Micah. I like the idea of Angella ruling on her own- kinda gives her more to do without the aid of a king by her side.
    Scurvy I can't see making an interesting action figure. If he was armored instead of jacketed, that might do more for me.
    Buzz-Off's queen? Now she could make for an amazing-looking female figure- but my worry is that she would by default make Sweet Bee look very silly sharing the same shelf space. Mostly because she's an ACTUAL bee person hybrid, whereas Sweet Bee is just a girl with bee wings. If I had to choose just one, I would choose Sweet Bee- as she's a character who had far more exciting screen time in the cartoon, plus was a figure I owned back in the '80s. Nostalgia wins this particular battle. I forgot about the MYP bee queen until this poll anyways.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    King Micah would be a cool figure! I'd love a Brightmoon 3 pack with Angella, Glimmer and Micah all in their Filmation colors!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

So far, Rotar. Maybe Queen Andreeno. She's not a must-have for me, but would probably be cool.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    I think you might be right mate, with the return to Eternia and reintroduction of more classic characters like MAA and She-Ra I think more people would have accepted NA. I wish they were including some of these season two ideas in the bio's, with MAA already being a Snake Man it seems like a no-brainer, but no they had to kill him HM could have returned from Primus and the Scientist could have cured MAA
    Absolutely agree! I wish NA (and it's lost season) had a larger presence in the MOTUC bio's. Mattel seems to fit a lot of the unseen events from the MYP 200X series in the bio's, why not the unseen NA stuff??

I know we probably will never see a true animated sequel to New Adventures (), but IMO these re-invented characters would make fantastic MOTUC figures - similar to the "concept" characters...

I've thought about this, but considering the NA redesign of Teela, what on earth would She-Ra look like? We've seen the Sorceress and Teela so they're a given. But if they'd have made She-Ra so drastically different from her iconic look, fans could have felt even more alienated by NA. "Once Upon a Time" is a good episode, but I kinda wish they'd kept Teela's design truer to her MOTU appearance...
    I don't know, that is one of my favorite episodes, and I would totally push for a MOTUC version of Teela in her NA outfit. I totally see what you're saying though, so we can have Mattel "classicize" her!

na teela.jpg
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    King Ahgo is one of the figure that I really want. Mostly because he is a big troll looking character. He work well as a bad guy for Vikor. I love the characters that look like vintage dungeon & dragons fantasy type monsters & characters.
    I don't like Vikor - or Vykron - because I think we have way too many barbarian types in the line already (He-Man is enough for me). But I totally agree about Ahgo - in fact, I really hope TG is reading this because the Four Horsemen would knock him out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I guess I've never been too impressed by the idea of King Micah. I like the idea of Angella ruling on her own- kinda gives her more to do without the aid of a king by her side.
    I do too. Looking at Etheria's monarchal make-up, there are definite themes with the women ruling. There are very few male leaders. This is potentially very interesting for Etheria's story and is something that could be developed in future media (what happened to the men? Were they all captured? Did the Horde think the falling of the Council of Kings would fell the planet? Didn't they reckon with the powerful matriarchs?). Micah being off on Horde World fighting for intergalactic freedom is a great element to the story, IMO, but his design bores me to tears (particularly as it was used and re-used in both He-Man and She-Ra).

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Buzz-Off's queen? Now she could make for an amazing-looking female figure- but my worry is that she would by default make Sweet Bee look very silly sharing the same shelf space. Mostly because she's an ACTUAL bee person hybrid, whereas Sweet Bee is just a girl with bee wings. If I had to choose just one, I would choose Sweet Bee- as she's a character who had far more exciting screen time in the cartoon, plus was a figure I owned back in the '80s. Nostalgia wins this particular battle. I forgot about the MYP bee queen until this poll anyways.
    Agreed on all counts - Queen Andreeno would make a great looking figure, but I can't see Mattel spending tooling dollars on her. She'd blow the budget with all her unique parts. I also hope they don't try and tie Sweet Bee to Buzz-Off. Her Bee People are more human hybrids than insectoids. There's room for both on two separate worlds - heck, there's room for both on one if everyone ends up on Eternia.

I don't know, that is one of my favorite episodes, and I would totally push for a MOTUC version of Teela in her NA outfit. I totally see what you're saying though, so we can have Mattel "classicize" her!
    I like the Encyclopaedia of Evil concept - that's fun. And having the Mutants find the underground library is awesome. I guess I kinda feel the episode could have been just as exciting without Teela (and give Mara more of a platform, pre-ambassador position). What I do find interesting though is how Battleground Teela seems to be bridging the gap between vintage Teela and NA Teela - perhaps we will see an NA Teela variant some time in the future...

----------

#47 - Ceratus (34/100 votes)

Last time: #51 (35/100 votes)

Some fans don't want Ceratus for the same reason they don't want Stingrad: he's a semi-Whiplash clone, as Stingrad is to Buzz-Off. But others do want him - perhaps completists or simply fans who like their Eternia to encompass leaders of races. Because as king of the Caligars, Ceratus is of a higher position than Whiplash, who broke away from his clan and his brother to serve Skeletor. I'm happy with one alligator character - but if the line lasts few more years, there's every chance fans could add Ceratus to their shelves.

NEW ENTRY! #46= - Masks of Power demons (35/100 votes)

Last time: N/A

More minicomic characters enter the frame - these guys had to be included here due to the inclusion of the Green Demon in the 2012 fan vote, which Geldor eventually won. Their popularity doesn't soar, but for those who hold the Masks of Power minicomic fondly in the hearts, the Demons aren't far behind minicomic favourites Lodar and Procrustus. Question is: with the All-Star Years just over the horizon, do you want them badly enough?

#46= - Uncle Montork (35/100 votes)

Last time: #40 (46/100 votes)

...or do you want more Trollans? An easy revamp of Orko would give us his uncle - Montork, who needs very little work. Thus far, smaller characters - Orko and Cringer, plus the birds - have been pack-ins with standard size characters, but there are enough of them waiting in the wings for Mattel to release a multi-pack of Little Guys, IMO. Montork would go well with Dree-Elle - of course - and perhaps Imp, Kowl and Loo-Kee from POP. I don't know about you, but I'd pay a pretty penny to see those five unleashed on MOTUC. It'd be a good way to bump up the ranks of the smaller guys. I hope Mattel get to Montork and friends soon.

#46= - Scrollos (35/100 votes)

Last time: #46 (40/100 votes)

I find it interesting that the UK comics have such a loyal following, given that I remember them so well. In a sense, it's hardly surprising - the stories are great and the internet has allowed fans from around the world to access them. Scrollos was part of the prominent letters page and background tales on certain characters from Eternia (including himself, on one occasion). I don't need him for my shelves - I can live without - but I hope those who want him get him one day.

I find it interesting that the UK comics have such a loyal following, given that I remember them so well. In a sense, it's hardly surprising - the stories are great and the internet has allowed fans from around the world to access them.
    There are plenty of marvelous stories. Origins for many of those that never had one elsewhere...and essspecially so many wonderful SNAKE MEN stories.

As for Etheria, if it was a real world, I would see the Horde having a public execution of the kings to strike a blown on the morale of Etherians. In 80s cartoon world, they're enslaved in a mine somewhere. But before seeing this, while walking my dogs I wondered if the reason because the Horde could take over, is the reason there are so many kingdoms, with queens as a ruler. Women have tendency to stab each other in the back...and is it possible that the only reason they are together as the Great Rebellion is that they couldn't get along, the Horde defeated them one by one, until the circumstances forced them together against a common enemy in the last free region? And would their relations become tense after the Horde is driven away?
    "She-Ra, Princess of Power was no more. That had been the price of freedom."

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Question is: with the All-Star Years just over the horizon, do you want them badly enough?
    YES YES YES!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

I'm not fussed about King Micah or Admiral Scurvy.
    I'd take a Queen Andreeno as like I said before I want all of Randor's council. But like Scorpia said I doubt we will get her as she would probably need a lot of new tooling.
    I'd love a Ceratus and I do think he will be more then a Whiplash with a new head for fans who are worried about that.
    I'm not fussed about the Masks of Power demons but if we got them I'd only want them in a two pack as I wouldn't want one without the other.
    Not fussed about Uncle Montork or any other Trollan's.
    I'd love a Scrollos!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    I would only support the Masks of Power demons and maybe Rotar, if he's done right. Masks of Power was the first mini comic I read as a child and I absolutely believe, those two characters would fit in my collection...

I'd like a Montork figure. I gave away Whiplash so I've no need for a Ceratus, Scrollos is beloved by some people I respect but I can live without him, maybe the MOP demons but they're not high on my priority list.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

#46= - Uncle Montork (35/100 votes)

#46= - Scrolls (35/100 votes)
    Masks of Power Demons where something I really wanted as a kid. I still want them today for that same reason of having more character & monsters that are D&D like & can be foes of Vikor. They would look very cool standing with Demo-Man. Such coolness who would not want them?

Uncle Montork, you got to have him in the line. I love this guy & must have him!

Scrolls would make a cool figure. We already got his boots (Dekker). Something about him really has me wanting a figure of him. If I had the figure of him I would stand him with my other Preternia characters. Picture him with He-Ro.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pH6 View Post
    As for Etheria, if it was a real world, I would see the Horde having a public execution of the kings to strike a blown on the morale of Etherians. In 80s cartoon world, they're enslaved in a mine somewhere. But before seeing this, while walking my dogs I wondered if the reason because the Horde could take over, is the reason there are so many kingdoms, with queens as a ruler. Women have tendency to stab each other in the back...and is it possible that the only reason they are together as the Great Rebellion is that they couldn't get along, the Horde defeated them one by one, until the circumstances forced them together against a common enemy in the last free region? And would their relations become tense after the Horde is driven away?
    you ask an entertaining question. I would think after the Horde is gone from Etheria that the kingdoms would get along better, stronger & more united.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

going back to rotar - for me, both rotar and twistoid didn't really feel like figures or characters - they just seemed like gimmicky accessories and i guess they still do ...

id buy then both as they're vintage - but i don't have any real connection to them ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

So far the only ones I'd like are Rotar, Uncle Montork, and Mask of Power Demons.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

#45= - Melaktha (36/100 votes)

Last time: #49 (37/100 votes)

Now, I know Melaktha just screams 'generic Eternian', but I really want him. Like REALLY. He's my last big want for MOTU (OK, I'd take Shokoti, but Melaktha would fit in so well with the Royal Family). Ever since Mattel acquired the Filmation rights, I've thought he could become a really interesting link between Eternia's present and the POG era. He'd need to come with some pretty cool accessories (Grimalkin statue, anyone?), but he'd be a fairly cheap figure to produce. I live in hope.

NEW ENTRY! #45= - General Tataran (36/100 votes)

It's double new entry time! Every so often, a villain comes along so brilliantly evil, they stand out above every other one tenfold. General Tataran epitomises that for me, being part of Skeletor's most dastardly plan in "The Problem With Power", but he's also a stellar force in "The Arena". There were so many goblins, they could have become quite a major force on Eternia if they'd be used a little more. And I'd love a General Tataran figure (named after famed Filmation writer Tom Tataranowicz, donchaknow!).

NEW ENTRY! #45= - Twiggets – Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina (36/100 votes)

I had a PM suggesting that I'd include these guys in the most recent round of polls - I didn't include them before because I just assumed they'd be bottom of the pile. Imagine my surprise then that they're not as lowly as I was expecting - the Twiggets have some fans! Hurrah! More likely I presume than Caz and the NA Scientists (which granted isn't saying much), Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina have a fond place in my heart. And once they're on my shelf, I'll start hollering for some Twigget army builders.

#45= - Baddhra (36/100 votes)

Two-Bad's the last BIG name from MOTU's early waves to be released and it seems, whilst fans are losing patience for him, they're losing interest in his earlier forms. Tuvar's still to come, but Baddhra from the MYP cartoon takes a dive (and they've historically been quite close together - which is to be expected, I suppose). One would expect him to be classic-ized and not have that poor-postured hunchback look about him if he ever gets made. I've got a feeling that's going to be a very big 'if' at this stage though.

#45= - The Oracle (36/100 votes)

Last time: #51 (35/100 votes)

How many Trollans do we need? Well, if you ask me, we could use a few more, but the Oracle isn't on my list. I'm not exactly a fan of the notion that there had been an Orko before Orko on Eternia. The meeting of the two worlds was so bizarre and unexpected, right from his arrival in Filmation's "Creatures from the Tar Swamp" that the Oracle's pre-Orko performance took some of that mystique away. Whilst there are other Trollans in my mythos, Orko will always be Eternia's first.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I think that the Twiggets could make a cool multipack in MOTUC. Release them as an exclusive pack so that those who don't like them don't feel forced to buy them through the sub!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I like the Trollan Oracle over Dree-Elle & Montork, preferably with them but I like his longer robe and wise sage vibe better.

Melaktha is soooo plain but I'd still like to have him as a figure.

The Twiggets are ok, if we must spend tooling on a pip squeak pack I'd prefer it be the Trollans though.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

i for one would really like to see the Twiggets and Uncle Montork i like the diversity of size they help to bring to the line really making it a universe. Instead of everyone being the same size.