Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Popularity Polls 2013 - The Results Countdown!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Vizar could make a cool MOTUC figure! I liked him when I was a kid...

As for the FFM, I agree that the sub sales might have been better if people hadn't felt forced to buy a 3 pack of obscure characters. I'm not saying that these should'nt have been done in MOTUC, but I wished they hadn't taken the spot for another more demanded 3pack (Rock People anyone?!! lol)
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Imp / Vultak / Hunga
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    #43 - Vizar (38/100 votes)

NEW ENTRY! #42= - Fighting Foe Men (39/100 votes)
    Vizar is a character for me that I must have. He rounds out the team well. Same can for Spinwit & yes Nocturna. As for Kayo & Tuskador I don't care as much. But Spinwit, Vizar & Nocturna are must have for my NA team. For the bad guys BH, Staghorn, Hoove & Lizzor are a must. Quakke if done like the toon I will be won over.

FFM were big wants of mine that I have been wanting for a long time. So I am thrilled.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    I really want the NA characters too, however, I really wish they'd look more to the animation designs and colors of these characters - especially for Spinwit. I liked his cartoon color scheme much more.
    Same here - his toy colours are so garish. Major clash.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    A lot of these characters used to be "must haves" to me, that have fallen into the "well I doubt we'll see them, why bother" territory for me. :/
    It's interesting you say that, Daiq' - many of the characters at the bottom end of the chart have lost votes. I do wonder whether voters have been more selective this time round because it feels like MOTUC is on life support. The need to get the remaining A and B-list characters has become more pressing. There are plenty of 'lesser characters' that I'd like to see on my toy shelves, but the likes of Madame Razz, Glimmer and Scorpia are infinitely more important to me than Drissi, King Taureus and Hoove... I was more choosey this time.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    I've not seen a character yet that I'd actually be interested in buying!
    Even King Ahgo?

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Hoove is demented- I love the look of this character, but hope a MOTUC version of him would jettison the Trap-Jaw legs in favor of something VERY unique to Hoove. I do worry ALL the Space Mutants will reuse those Trappy legs...
    That's a good point - even Flogg probably will (but they could give him the Hordak feet as opposed to the standard shoes that seem to go with the Trap Jaw legs). As we move towards more unique sculpts for the MOTU figures (Extendar, Mantenna, the Rock Warriors), I think we'll see more parts reuse for Filmation, NA and POP characters. I doubt they'd sculpt some brand new legs for Hoove - he could perhaps use Bow's shins as they're not too far removed from the legs he has in the cartoon, which may give a bit more variety to the figure...if they get to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-Ra View Post
    Nepthu!!!!
    Nepthu wasn't included in the Popularity Polls, Shadow-Ra - you just don't see fans asking for him. However - ironically - he is in my current Filmation Essentials poll. I wanted to include some 'obscure' Filmation characters in that one to test their popularity, seeing as the polls had closed. But he (and Garth) are languishing at the bottom of the heap. Check the thread here if you're interested: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...our-collection

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    As for the FFM, I agree that the sub sales might have been better if people hadn't felt forced to buy a 3 pack of obscure characters. I'm not saying that these should'nt have been done in MOTUC, but I wished they hadn't taken the spot for another more demanded 3pack (Rock People anyone?!! lol)
    True dat! I think if the 2013 lures had been slightly different, we wouldn't have had the same concerns. Swap the FFM for a Rock People three-pack, Fang Man for Batros, King He-Man for King Miro and (although I love her) Netossa for Glimmer and you'd have yourselves a *really* healthy first quarter. I know they want to hold onto some big guns, but I can't help but feel some of the choices either should've been left entirely or used to prop up the middle or end of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

----------

#41= - Nocturna (40/100 votes)

Last time: #41 (45/100 votes)

Nocturna was a mysterious warrior from the second wave of the He-Man toyline - that has become known as NA online. Toyguru confirmed that he was originally slotted in for release in February 2015 I believe - please correct me if I'm wrong - but now the roadmap has been thrown out, it's anyone's guess as to where he might fit. Remarkably similar in style to Vizar and Kayo, Nocturna's got a real GI Joe feel to him that might be unique for one MOTUC figure, but not needed for three, IMO.

#41= - Tuvar (40/100 votes)

Last time: #43 (43/100 votes)

Although Tuvar receives four more votes than his siamese, non-identical compadre Baddhra, I'd argue that their popularity if they were released would be quite similar. I do think they would've slotted in nicely with the variant slots - imagine if either of them had been released in place of, say, Snake Man-At-Arms or Battleground Evil-Lyn. The best we can hope for for these two now is probably a two-pack - but before Two-Bad? It'd surely be unexpected - but how well would that idea be received by the fan community? I'd guess not very well, but I'm throwing it out there for comment.

NEW ENTRY! #41= - Cy-Chop (40/100 votes)

Last time: N/A

Just outside the Top 40, along with Nocturna and Tuvar, in forty-first place is Cy-Chop, an entity which nobody apart from Scott Neitlich and Terry Higuchi had heard of: Cy-Chop. Terry's creation burst into our consciousness at SDCC along with Castle Greyskullman, who's still to come. He's a character who divides the community - some like the freshness that he brings with his giant scissor hands (even if they're not too dissimilar to those belonging to a certain character from a Tim Burton movie...), but others have a different opinion. I'll be frank, I don't like him at all. The use of colours and parts makes him look like an ugly misfit and the sort of design who would never have made it into plastic form in the 80s. I also don't like that he's been allied with the Horde, but given some sort of special golden bat symbol that seems to isolate him from the rest of Hordak's army - even elevate his status. And lastly, I think he contributed to some of the ill-feeling at this year's SDCC. We saw FIVE brand new MOTU characters when most fans want retro, nostalgic additions to the line - instead of Rio-Blast, Hydron, Glimmer, Icer and Calix, we got the three Fighting Foe Men, Castle Greyskullman and this fella. Now, I'm not saying that some fans don't appreciate these characters. What I am saying is that the line started off as a way to celebrate the nostalgia and fond memories we all have for various corners of the MOTU mythos. The argument is that these new additions are expanding that - but I think they went too far overboard and underestimated what the fans really want - updates of characters they know and love from their childhoods.

Last edited by Scorpia; December 9, 2012 at 05:53am.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

I really wanna see us get Dree Elle and Montork. Also I really want all the NA guys but I would be willing to sacrifice some of them for Mara and Crita.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Imp Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor Evil Seed Lizard Man Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian Dree Elle Montork Miro Blast Attack Multi-Bot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Heroic Warrior Fearless Arriflex's Avatar
    If MOTUC ends without any of those regular NA characters I will shed a tear.
    MOTUC Most Wanted:
    Sagitar - Tuskador - Saurod - Mermista - The Crimson Fury - Entrapta - Kittrina - Artilla - Sssqueeze - Garth - Vultak - Dylamug - Lodar - Ninjor - Admiral Scurvy

I like Vizar and Nocturna and would prefer them before Kayo & Spinwit.

Dree-elle would make a nice figure to add to the Trollan ranks.

I am very happy with the Fighting Foe Men and like their concepts and designs.

I've never cared for Cy-Chop but Tuvar is a maybe.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Nocturna is an easy pass for me. There is nothing even remotely interesting about the guy except for his name- which should have been used for a cool Princess Of Power villainess instead of a generic-looking Galactic Guardian hero.
    Visually, I find Tuvar much more appealing than Baddhra... which has always been the case with the Two Bad figure in each of his previous incarnations. I always liked the blue half more than the purple. That said, I would be interested in the two of them coming as a set, but wouldn't really be interested in either without the other. And, ultimately, I feel like "Just give me Two Bad already" and maybe just leave these guys on the cutting room floor.
    Cy-Chop? Already own him, and I like him. He's awkward, and does seem like he should be a Skeletor henchman instead of a Horde Member. I do like that orange belt though, and so have him on my Horde shelf until another figure comes along that I feel could pull off that orange belt look better.

#40= - Tuskador (41/100 votes)

The Mutants hadn't reckoned with Tuskador when they went hunting for ivory. NA's very own forklift truck can easily hold his own - and then some with his giant incisors. Tuskador always fascinated me - I thought he had a really cool design as a kid, with an interesting action feature. As I never had the figure, I could only imagine what he really was. I didn't realise, until I saw him in the cartoon, that he was actually a man wearing a mammoth outfit. Slight anticlimax, but years later, I still think he's one of the cooler NA heroes. If they get to him, I wonder if they'll follow the cartoon's example and make his armour removable to reveal his human face (which was a lot like Flipshot's and Spinwit's)...

#40= - Artilla (41/100 votes)

Last time: #50 (36/100 votes)

One of the oddest looking toys in the history of ever is Artilla from the NA years. He's like one of those magic eye pictures - you stare and stare at him for ages upon end, hoping he'll transform into something beautiful, something brilliant, but instead you realise you've been deceived and Mattel actually released a figure from Malaysia's plastic scrap-heap. Luckily, the cartoon gave him more of a discernible image - and character. "There's Gems In Them Hills" is a very late episode in NA's run, but it's worth a watch. There are others like Artilla - he ain't no stranger to Primus, like Roboto was to Eternia. Nope, this guy has rellies and they're not very nice.

#40= - The Red Knight (41/100 votes)

Last time: #37 (50/100 votes)

Before Sir Laser-Lot, there was the Red Knight. Back when we wanted a knight character for MOTUC, we wanted the Red Knight and they gave us Sir Laser-Lot. Not that the demand was palpable, but I can't help but feel that some of the Red Knight's appeal has been lost by the release of SLL. I know there are many similarities between the characters who inhabit the worlds that tap into Grayskull's power, but for me, these two are just too similar. The Red Knight isn't top of my male Rebellion agenda - Sea Hawk takes the natural first place - but as a POP fan, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want him. And, no, by the way - I didn't purchase Sir Laser-Lot (who I feel would've been more exciting with a human head instead of a helmeted one).

#40= - Dekker (41/100 votes)

Last time: #49 (37/100 votes)

This guy was trailing far behind last year. Note that he's jumped a few places after being stuck at roughly the same position in 2011 and 2012 - an interesting point that I think has been caused by the figure's reveal at SDCC. You'll see some interesting developments at the top end of the chart later. While poll votes for those characters who have been historically lower in the rankings have increased after they've been revealed at Cons, the number of votes for characters with a greater fan-demand is a little different. That's all I'm saying for now. I hope those who wanted Dekker are happy with him - I would've preferred Dactys or Veena on the heroic 200X front.

Last edited by Scorpia; December 10, 2012 at 05:36pm.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Vizar is my third most wanted GG and I really hope he's not a character that is considered a character we may not get to now
    I really want all these guys at least:

Not fussed about Dree-Elle but I did really like her when I was a kid.

While I do think the Fighting Foe Men figures look great I'm just not fussed about having them personally. I also do agree with you that they were not actually as fan demanded as we keep getting told they were. I'm just really surprised they gave us another expensive three pack after fans were so critical of the first one, I really think these guys would have been much better received if they had been released as single figures over a few years.

Nocturna is more towards the bottom of my list of wanted GG but I do still want him, in fact I'd buy two of him so I can repaint one in the concept/Euro comic colours.

Like I said with Baddhra, I'd buy Tuvar but preferentially in a two pack.

Not fussed about Cy-Chop but I'm not a fan of the 30th line or brand new characters at this stage.

I'd buy Tuskador, he's around the middle of my list of GG.

Artilla is my least wanted GG but I do still want him. As with most of the NA characters I certainly hope this guy looks more like the cartoon then his vintage figure.

Not fussed at all about The Red Knight I'm afraid.

I'm a huge 200x fan but I have to admit I wasn't fussed about a Dekker figure. Great character but not really an interesting figure IMO. Like I said with Melaktha, this guy might have been better off with some battle armour to make him look more interesting.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

#41= - Nocturna (40/100 votes)

#41= - Tuvar (40/100 votes)
    Nocturna. Like I said he is a must have for me. Rounds out the group & is an excellent recon & expert marksmen. I can picture him taking out enemies silently with his bow & getting a drop on Optikk with his special camo suit. Does he become invisible like in the Predator movies??

Tuvar. I really think he is cool as a stand alone. I welcome a two pack. I feel now that hes not that important to have right now. I would much rather have other characters make the cut into MOTUC.

Cy-Chop. At first I didn't know how to feel about this guy, next I was oddly fascinated by him.
    Having him in hand I think he is incredibly awesome, specially with the added HP cyborg claw hands. I love his blue fur & bright orange colors with his silver chrome dome head. Love that head. The translucent Roboto chest with organs instead of gears is a good idea. I can see that as a gimmick that would appeal to kids. At first I didn't like the over exaggerated scissor weapons, but now I love them. I imagine them as very lethal spinning blades that cut down any enemy in his path. He could even deflect laser blast with his giant blades. There is almost no way of stopping him if you are in range of his blades. I must say he has more of a late 1980s or 90s feel to him. I can see that if MOTU continued into the 90s.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

If they don't go with the cartoon design for Artilla, then I think there's a serious argument for trying to sabotage sales for that figure... That vintage figure is just an absolutely ugly mess.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I think that Artilla would be awesome in classics!
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Tuskador is cool but I can live without him. I have no desire at all for the Red Knight.

I think robots are fun so I do hope Artilla gets made.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Loving the NA love, hope for more figures soon.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

As much as I love the NA characters. Tuskador & Artilla are not high on my want list. There are things I do like about them but they don't interest me that much. Tuskador I would have liked as a kid but as an adult I find him very silly. I do like his colors & look though. Artilla is just a mess. I hate his toy, but I do like his cartoon look. Artilla must be made closely to his cartoon rendering. same goes for other NA characters such as Quakke, Staghorn, BH, Hoove & Spinwit.

Red Knight is easily forgettable. I love medieval knights but I care very little about the character being made as a MOTUC toy. Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I really wanna see us get Dree Elle and Montork. Also I really want all the NA guys but I would be willing to sacrifice some of them for Mara and Crita.
    Heck, I'd sacrifice them all for Crita and Mara! In fact, my collecting the NA characters hinges on them releasing Crita and Mara. If they don't I won't pursue Flipshot, Slushhead et al, but if they do I'll be right on eBay tracking those bad boys down!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Nocturna is an easy pass for me. There is nothing even remotely interesting about the guy except for his name- which should have been used for a cool Princess Of Power villainess instead of a generic-looking Galactic Guardian hero.
    Way cool idea, zodak74 - I can see her being an assassin-type character who strikes in the shadows in the dead of night. Much more interesting than the actual Nocturna - but then, I'm a sucker for bad gurrrls.

----------

#39 - Kayo (42/100 votes)

And the generic trio is complete! Honestly, and this is no offence to anyone who really wants them, but Nocturna, Vizar and Kayo could easily be turned into one character, IMO: army guy with excellent reconnoissance skills (Vizar), who can kick (Nocturna) and punch! (Vizar) OK, OK, that might be being a little simplistic, but that's pretty much what the toys did/do. This is part of the reason I feel NA has been blighted for all these years - it's not because the characters are bad, it's simply because they're just not memorable enough to stand out in people's minds. The Mutants of the second wave were marginally better (particularly Optikk), but the heroes were depicted as army scouts at best and background fodder at worst. NA has stuff to offer MOTUC, so I hope Mattel focus on characters I believe will make their choices stand out - Flogg, Sagitar, Crita and Mara with her crazy ponytail mace being the obvious candidates.

Kayo is my second most wanted GG after Darius. He's the NA strong man, the NA Fisto, bring him on I say!

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Artilla must be made closely to his cartoon rendering. same goes for other NA characters such as Quakke, Staghorn, BH, Hoove & Spinwit.
    Words of truth

Wanted:

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Nocturna and Tuskador would be awesome to get to (oh hey Hiss thighs and Bow forearms for Tuskador, that's a start). But, again, don't see 'em happening now. :/

I really want Red Knight. He's right behind Ahgo and Huntara for me on my Filmation list.

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Kayo is my second most wanted GG after Darius. He's the NA strong man, the NA Fisto, bring him on I say!
    And I'm the opposite, I want Kayo the most, with Darius right behind. Hydron who?

Seriously I want Kayo. I've already (tried to buy, have to return my BG EL I got instead) 'purchased' an extra Icarius to use for parts on a Kayo custom. Ya know, like I said before... cause I don't see them getting to him. It's a shame. I'd like to see the mini-comic NA crew complete, and Kayo's a part of that.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

And I'm the opposite, I want Kayo the most, with Darius right behind. Hydron who?
    Totally, I've never been fussed about Hydron, even as a kid I though who needs a water guy in space

Wanted:

Totally, I've never been fussed about Hydron, even as a kid I though who needs a water guy in space
    Tell that to Admiral Ackbar!
    1253637441-admiral_ackbar.jpg
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Ah, but he's not predominantly *in* space, so the H20 concept is viable. In fact the majority of his missions from the cartoon involved all to terrestrial activities... or at least a decent balance of terrestrial and celestial. The one problem I always had with his 'gimmick' is that he rarely operated under water! Now that is an unforgivable crime, to have an underwater specialist and never operate in that theater. In fact it makes about as much sense as a guy running around with gigantic tusks where his mouth should be!
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Kayo I want to see eventually.

It would be a good idea to have a three pack for less popular NA character so that NA can be better completed. Such as a Kayo, Vizar & Nocturna three pack & a Quakke, BH & Staghorn three pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Hydron who?
    I feel that way. Even though Hydron is looked at as the next most recognizable & demanded NA good guy. I would like to see other NA good guys before him. I like him but not as much as others like Spinwit, Vizar, Nocturna & Sagitar.
    As for importance I feel Darius & master Sabrian are very important if not essential. Though I think most people don't know who Darius is or feel that he should be included in motuc or new telling of the story. I would like to see Darius & master Sabrian get more recognition & more importance in the new story. They are the real leaders. Flipshot & Hydron are soldiers getting orders from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian360 View Post
    Ah, but he's not predominantly *in* space, so the H20 concept is viable. In fact the majority of his missions from the cartoon involved all to terrestrial activities... or at least a decent balance of terrestrial and celestial. The one problem I always had with his 'gimmick' is that he rarely operated under water! Now that is an unforgivable crime, to have an underwater specialist and never operate in that theater.
    I always wondered this. There were a few swamp-based episodes, but the only one where we really got to see Hydron in his element is The Siege of Serus, where we meet his family (well, predominantly his sister). I wish we'd learned more about why he was made to be a Lieutenant...and why he insisted on wearing his scuba-diving gear to the park.

As for importance I feel Darius & master Sabrian are very important if not essential. Though I think most people don't know who Darius is or feel that he should be included in motuc or new telling of the story. I would like to see Darius & master Sabrian get more recognition & more importance in the new story.
    Hmm... What if Darius was Drissi and Caz's father - the King - long hidden underground from sight of the Mutants? That would've made a pretty epic start to Season Two...

----------

#38= - Staghorn (43/100 votes)

Last time: #45 (41/100 votes)

Sticking with the NA theme for now comes the pirate-like Staghorn - one of my favourite Mutants. He has a nasty, grotesque look with missing teeth and an eye-patch, plus an added vendetta against Sagitar, all of which make this villain extra interesting in my book. If he's ever released - and I think he's another character the Four Horsemen could surprise people with - I imagine the sculpt will blow us away and I hope his bio refers to the feud with the Galactic Guardians' - er, Protectors - centaur warrior. It'd give Mattel the chance to use the Trap Jaw legs again, giving them real value for money.

#38= - Kittrina (43/100 votes)

I always had Kittrina down as being more popular than this - in days of olden, she seemed to appear on fans' 'want lists' quite often, but interest in her seems to have dwindled now the fuss about Carnivous has died down. As far as Filmation females go, it's all about Shokoti, Hawke and the Filmation POP ladies (Granita, Madame Razz, Scorpia etc). That beings said, I'd LOVE a Kittrina figure and she wouldn't need to much new tooling as, say, Hunga the Harpy (does she need a furry female buck? And if she does, could she in fact share it with Hunga?). All I know is that I want this pretty kitty in my collection pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Tell that to Admiral Ackbar!
    1253637441-admiral_ackbar.jpg

Ok who needs a scuba guy in space

I feel that way. Even though Hydron is looked at as the next most recognizable & demanded NA good guy. I would like to see other NA good guys before him. I like him but not as much as others like Spinwit, Vizar, Nocturna & Sagitar.
    As for importance I feel Darius & master Sabrian are very important if not essential. Though I think most people don't know who Darius is or feel that he should be included in motuc or new telling of the story. I would like to see Darius & master Sabrian get more recognition & more importance in the new story. They are the real leaders. Flipshot & Hydron are soldiers getting orders from them.
    It funny how it worked out with Darius and Hydron. If Mattel had been able to get Darius's action feature working, they wouldn't have ceased development on the figure, the figure would have been released in the first wave and the main two characters in the cartoon probably would have been Darius and Flipshot, not Hydron and Flipshot.
    So if we have Captain Hydron and Lt Flipshot, I wonder if they will give Darius a rank like General or Admiral?

Hmm... What if Darius was Drissi and Caz's father - the King - long hidden underground from sight of the Mutants? That would've made a pretty epic start to Season Two...
    That might have been a interesting way to introduce Darius in Seaon Two as it would explain his absences but I wouldn't want them to do that in MOTUC.

Staghorn is around the middle of my list of wanted mutants, I certainly want Hoove, Lizzor and Flogg (Brakk) before him, but I do want him as I do all the mutants.
    I have no issue with them using the Trap Jaw legs for lots of NA figures as I think it works well for a lot of them.

Oh Kittrina, my most wanted Filmation character. If we only got to have two more Filmation figures I'd choose Kittrina and Scorpia hands down! I really don't think she would need much new tooling either, I'd agree she doesn't need a new furry female buck, just new furry feet. Might even be able to get away without giving her a tail, I mean Carnivous doesn't have one, but I'd think I'd prefer a tail if possible and there not much else new, the head and a tunic, weapons, a staff or a whip, but the Grimalkin statue is a must IMO.

Wanted:

Heroic Warrior Woodland Warrior's Avatar
    The Enchanted Forests of Ancient Edinburgh
    Nice to see the annual countdown back. Thanks Scorpia.
    So far outside of the sub figures I have to buy (Cy-Chop and the Flippin Foe Men I am looking at you) the only chaps that tickle my fancy are the the masks of power demons and Ceratus. I do love a lizard/beast man.
    Neutral Forest Spirit