Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Popularity Polls 2013 - The Results Countdown!

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    #23 - Spinny! - definitely down for her. I think the main reason is obvious, the second being that Netossa needs her partner. The third reason? She's just flipping gorgeous.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Nice to see some love for Granita, Flogg, Hydron or Lizard Man! I really hope these characters get made in MOTUC.
    I fear that Granita never gets released along with her fellow Rock People. Making a Rock People 2 pack after having made a Fighting Foe Men 3 pack would be really dumb. There are (at least) 3 Rock People to create for MOTUC! Granita deserve at least as much recognition as any of these three concept guys.
    Hydron and Flogg are must haves. NA would be incomplete without them. Sagittar was a great NA toy. I would be curious to see what he looks like in MOTUC...
    Lizard Man is a long wanted character. I've wanted him ever since I saw him in the Panini sticker books as a kid! And he was pretty cool in Filmation MOTU. I love the idea of a good reptilian character.
    General Sunder could make a great hidden bonus with a Horde Trooper (include some extra parts with the Horde Trooper kind of like Kronis with Trap Jaw)
    Don't care much about Blast Attack or Spinnerella... I have little or no nostalgic attachment to them. Keep them for 2015 or later.
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Spinnerella: Not a character I'm to wild over. she is towards the bottom of my POP list. I tend to forget about Spinnerella, Flutterina, Sweet Bee, Mermista, Entrapta & Double Trouble. All not high on my list.
    Last edited by kylun flac; December 27, 2012 at 05:14pm.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Spinnerella's execution in MOTUC ought to be interesting. That one still shot from Filmation you posted back there doesn't make her look half-bad... it's better than I remembered her looking. But that toy is simply beautiful, and if MOTUC Netossa is any indication, we might be losing some of what made the classic toy so great. I am willing to bet we see her at the tail end of 2013. They spaced apart Dragon Blaster Skeletor and Thunder Punch He-Man somewhat that way, Jitsu and Fisto came less than 12 months apart (though not in the same calendar year). So I'm thinking Spinnerella will be out sooner than later to compliment Netossa... plus she'll provide parts for Flutterina.

Sunder did great, yay! HOPEFULLY they will plus up the Troopers to sneak him in, if not - easy figure to do and repurpose that tooling. I really want him to help bolster the Rebellion and hopefully 2014 will be a good year for that.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

I'm thrilled to see Spinerella almost cracking the top 20. POP must be really well represented from here on out!

On a side note, not all Americans prefer jelly to jam!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    I'm thrilled to see Spinerella almost cracking the top 20. POP must be really well represented from here on out!

Heck yes POP will be represented well the top 22 contains yet Sea Hawk, Madam Razz, Huntara, Kowl, Sweet Bee, Peekablue, Netossa , Double Trouble, Frosta, Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, and Mermista. As well as Entrapta, Scorpia, Octavia and Imp.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

#22= - Peekablue (63/100 votes)

Last time: #25 (63/100 votes)

After Netossa being sculpted, there's sort of no excuse not to make Peekablue - her bodice is right there. The only thing that may be slowing her down is the whole in her back. This is my theory with a lot of the POP figures - think about it. None of the characters we've had released have a backpack or back-related accessory at all and yet most of the ones to come do: Castaspella, Queen Angella, Flutterina, Perfuma. It's no wonder we got Frosta and Netossa first (Glimmer's the obvious 'other one' who wouldn't need it). It'll be interesting to see how Matty tackle Octavia. But back to Peekablue - I can't wait to add her to my collection and hope they use a cartoon-inspired head with the shorter hair, plus some toy details on her bodice and feathers.

#22= - Icer (63/100 votes)

Last time: #25 (63/100 votes)

Notice how both Peekablue and Icer land in the same spot with the same number of votes this year as they did last. I'd wager a bet that these polls are pretty accurate and I hope Mattel take note of them. But anyway, Icer provides them with an easy tool and a nice opportunity to reuse those furry pants. Icer's proved himself to be a popular character from the cartoon series, despite only being in one episode, so I'd expect to see him in the line at some stage. Essential? Not for me, but I may pick him up if I'm blown away by the sculpt. Do you think could use some translucent parts, ala Frosta?

Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Actually, it seems that because the way Netossa's bodice was sculpted, it can't be re-used for Peekablue, which is just as well. Peekablue's bodice would require a different back in order to accomodate the peacock feathers. I also hope they use the keyhole shape decolatage from the Filmation design for Peekablue - as well as the hairstyle that you mentioned. But aside from the keyhole shape and the hair, I'd prefer they take the rest of the design cues for Peekablue from the vintage figure. Give us the the green trim on the decolatage. Give us more detail with the feathers. Give us the peacock fethers on her boustier. Give us more colors on her belt. Give us metallic golds on her skirt.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

I've never cared much for Spinerella.

ICER!!!!!!
    I like Icer so much and see so much potential in him for a figure. I hope they do translucent w/ translucent painted bit like Jewelstar had in their approach to her.

Peekablue, she doesn't rank high in everyone's heart but she does in mine. I like her Filmation color palette more than her toy colors.

The toy has way too much pastel teal (& blue... & flourescent pink). Whereas in the Filmation palette has better usages of color with the paler skin and deeper blues & greens offset by light blue and a bold yellow.
    Toy details on bracer, boots, & bodice would be cool along with some metallics & deco designs on the skirt and feathers forming out a hybrid design.

She does present a development challenge though in that her weight distribution could easily be off because of the feathers.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Warrior
    Peekablue could be cool, provided she's made properly (unlike most POP females so far).

Icer could be interesting, UNLESS he's using the terrible, brittle, translucent plastic !

Peekablue! Love her classic toy, and enjoyed her Filmation cartoon appearances. For her MOTUC figure, I'd like to see the Four Horsemen take that toy design and translate it as accurately as possible to an action figure version, especially in regards to her colors. That featherpack NEEDS to look the way it did in the toyline. It's so eye-catching and unique and really helps to add a mystic quality to her. I don't know how they'll do that backpack accessories for this line for the gals... I'd hate to see something cumbersome like with the Sorceress' wings... but I fear the fact that they are using sculpted plastic hair... I don't really see how the feathers will attach without them being like a whole inch pushed out from her back, which will make her look really bad from the side. Eh, that's for them to figure out I guess. Like Netossa, I worry that they'll count the feathers as part of her accessories and that she'll just come with a shield. She would look great with a peacock-themed staff of some sort!
    Icer is another must-have for me. Nice whites (not Frosta grays) for the furry bits, and if they could manage not to have him shatter 8 months after opening him, I'd be game for his entire body being done in blue translucent plastic. I mean, he's ice. It would be perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Peekablue! Love her classic toy, and enjoyed her Filmation cartoon appearances. For her MOTUC figure, I'd like to see the Four Horsemen take that toy design and translate it as accurately as possible to an action figure version, especially in regards to her colors. That featherpack NEEDS to look the way it did in the toyline. It's so eye-catching and unique and really helps to add a mystic quality to her. I don't know how they'll do that backpack accessories for this line for the gals... I'd hate to see something cumbersome like with the Sorceress' wings... but I fear the fact that they are using sculpted plastic hair... I don't really see how the feathers will attach without them being like a whole inch pushed out from her back, which will make her look really bad from the side. Eh, that's for them to figure out I guess. Like Netossa, I worry that they'll count the feathers as part of her accessories and that she'll just come with a shield. She would look great with a peacock-themed staff of some sort!
    Icer is another must-have for me. Nice whites (not Frosta grays) for the furry bits, and if they could manage not to have him shatter 8 months after opening him, I'd be game for his entire body being done in blue translucent plastic. I mean, he's ice. It would be perfect!
    Especially in Peekablues case, the backpack with hair in the way could be avoided if they go with the FILMATION hair do.

As this model sheet shows the feathers arenīt straight up but do curve away from her body and that could give her head enough movement.

And as one of Peekablues biggest fan i so hope the FOUR HORSEMEN go the same route they went with Bow. Taking the best from all the versions and combine them. FILMATION made her look nice but the Vintage Toy details shouldnīt be ignored.

I'd buy practically every figure listed so far. Glad to see Spinwit wasn't the lowest NA Galactic Protector. *whew* And Spinnerella made it into the top 25?!?!?! *INSERT GIGANTIC SQUEE HERE*
    Mattel I'm still waiting for these characters!

Spinwit, The Scientists, Darius,Crita, Kayo, Stridor, Kittrina, Melaktha, Drissi, Master Sebrian, Sagitar

NA DESERVES A MINI SUB!

My Facebook, check it out!

Short Filmation hairstyle is okay with me, as long as the color doesn't stray from the toy. Colorwise, she always had the best head of hair in the classic line. The peacock feathers curving away isn't bad, but I wonder if they'll be able to fold up like that? Or if in her MOTUC incarnation, if the pack will aways just be fanned open, which wouldn't be bad I guess.

I never got Icer's appeal. Not one i am interested in.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    #22= - Peekablue (63/100 votes)

#22= - Icer (63/100 votes)
    Peekablue: I love this character because of her bright deep colors. My favorite thing about her is her green hair. Polaris from X-Factor has that same hair color & that why I like it. I like the deep bright blue & yellow contrasting her pale white skin. I don't know much about her. I think she is some sort of oracle. I find that very cool.

Icer: This guy does have a lot of potential as a toy. How will he be painted or will he have anything translucent? What cool weapons will he get? I'm hoping for an ice spear or large ice ax that are maybe translucent. I like most of all is he can be a great stand alone villain that occasional alines himself with Skeletor. I think of him as an ice elemental. Must have this guy in MOTUC.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Snappy Threader
    I was hoping for a better showing for Lizard Man. He is one of my all time Filmation Favs.....

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    My favorite thing about her is her green hair. Polaris from X-Factor has that same hair color & that why I like it.
    Same here actually. Ever since Lorna Dane I've had a fondness for chicks with green hair and her Filmation look reminds me of Polaris during some of her X-Facotr stories. Dark blue, yellow, a little red...it all makes since now.

0027a.jpg
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Icer and Peekablue are both characters i really want. I think Icer along with Strongarm are really needed to round out the Evil Warriors for me. AS for POP i think the essential we need to get to keep me from feeling robbed would be Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, Mermista, Peekablue, Sea Hawk, Madame Razz, and Kowl.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    I fear that Granita never gets released along with her fellow Rock People. Making a Rock People 2 pack after having made a Fighting Foe Men 3 pack would be really dumb. There are (at least) 3 Rock People to create for MOTUC! Granita deserve at least as much recognition as any of these three concept guys.
    I agree. If Granita isn't released, I have no need for Stonedar or Rokkon to be honest. A Rock People three-pack as the second quarterly item would've been so much more exciting than the Flippin' Foe Men. Hopefully Granita (and Stonedar and Rokkon) will be blasting onto our shelves soon!

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Spinnerella's execution in MOTUC ought to be interesting. That one still shot from Filmation you posted back there doesn't make her look half-bad... it's better than I remembered her looking. But that toy is simply beautiful, and if MOTUC Netossa is any indication, we might be losing some of what made the classic toy so great. I am willing to bet we see her at the tail end of 2013.
    I sure hope so. I understand the argument that Filmation can come across as 'plain' compared to the toys, but I will always favour the cartoon designs because they're what I grew up with. I like the Spinnerella figure, but never understood why she came with a crown - there's no sense of regality to her. I also wonder whether her hair would make the figure a little too top-heavy (I wonder this about the vintage Glimmer head too, which may have delayed her being released). One thing I will say about the Filmation Spinnerella is that she could use some of the mauve and turquoise tassels the toy had to really make her POP. I'd be well down for some of those with MOTUC Spinnerella.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifty View Post
    Oh! I thought 'jelly' was jam in the US. Because 'jelly' in the UK is 'jello' in the US. I'm confused... (but I definitely prefer jam!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    Actually, it seems that because the way Netossa's bodice was sculpted, it can't be re-used for Peekablue, which is just as well. Peekablue's bodice would require a different back in order to accomodate the peacock feathers. I also hope they use the keyhole shape decolatage from the Filmation design for Peekablue - as well as the hairstyle that you mentioned. But aside from the keyhole shape and the hair, I'd prefer they take the rest of the design cues for Peekablue from the vintage figure. Give us the the green trim on the decolatage. Give us more detail with the feathers. Give us the peacock fethers on her boustier. Give us more colors on her belt. Give us metallic golds on her skirt.
    I haven't seen Netossa from the back, but I understood that the bodice was separate from the actual body (and hence the bodice could be reused and a new female torso with a hole in the back could be sculpted - to accommodate Peeks, as well as Casta, Angella etc). This seems like a likely choice...but I'm with you Kevenn, I'd prefer the cartoon-style bodice for Peekablue.

Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    She does present a development challenge though in that her weight distribution could easily be off because of the feathers.
    This worries me about a lot of the POP ladies. The vintage Flutterina, for example, was a nightmare to stand because of her heavy backpack (not the wings as such, they were pretty light). I wonder if this is another reason they've been holding back on POP figures... Because in order for them to stand, the back accessories can't be heavy...but if they're too light, they risk breaking... I guess Octavia will be the first to undergo 'the balance test'...

Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I never got Icer's appeal. Not one i am interested in.
    Personally, I agree. Same with Strongarm, as controversial as that may sound... BUT, if these easily-tooled figures can bring more money to the line for original, highly-tooled sculpts like Granita, Madame Razz and Extendar, then I'm all for Icer and co.

- - - Updated - - -

----------

#21= - Saurod (64/100 votes)

Last time: #17 (73/100 votes)

Is the MOTU movie a 'faction' to you? To me, it's just a part of the vintage MOTU line, although I do think we're overdue a movie-related figure. Aside from Karg (and, in a sense, 'God Skeletor', to see how they'd pull off the sculpt), the only characters from the movie I'd like to see released are those from the toyline. When I was a little'un, Saurod was always my favourite and I didn't realise the figure had been banned in some territories because of his spark-shooting action. It was arguably one of the coolest action features of the whole line...but I doubt Mattel would get him past approval stage these days. Vintage Saurod was a 100% new sculpt; if you were running the show, would you blow the budget on new parts or would you utilise parts from other figures? And if so, who?

#21= - Sweet Bee (64/100 votes)

Last time: #23 (65/100 votes)

As with most of the POP females, I'm hoping for a Filmation-accurate Sweet Bee - and if a second head is an option, I'd love for them to throw her helmet in for good measure! If money weren't an issue, I'd want them to release her spacecraft and the Hive too, but I might have to keep dreaming on that one. She'd also give us parts for a vintage toy Catra, if the opportunity ever arose for Mattel to revisit her, and would share legs with Double Trouble. Glimmer and the other A-listers are more important to me, but I hope they reach Sweet Bee some day too - I know bcrduke would agree with me on that!

#21= - Granamyr (64/100 votes)

Last time: #21 (67/100 votes)

Some already have the wise ole dragon in hand. For others, he's winging his way across the world to their doorsteps as we speak. I fall into the latter category, despite the fact I'm still not sure if he'll fit on my shelves... But I pray to God that he isn't defective. Mattel's quality control on some items is a real concern because sending out replacements for defective items is surely an expensive thing for them to do - and the money's got to come from somewhere... I'd hate to think a defective Granamyr would limit the $$$ available to spend on tooling other characters. Anyway, I'll be pleased to Granamyr after all this time. As he's in Filmation red, I couldn't really pass him up now could I?

#21= - Strongarm (64/100 votes)

Last time: #24 (64/100 votes)

Strongarm always pops up in fans' want lists. That's probably helped by the fact he was in an early episode, which was also released on home video in many territories around the world. I've always found his design quite bland and his power a little too close to the powers of others. He's got a freakishly large hand like Fisto and Jitsu that is immensely strong...but we already have a Fisto and Jitsu, so I just don't see the point. And I never liked his name... The great thing about MOTU and POP was that the names tended to be clever, tongue-in-cheek gags or other-worldly and mystical-sounding. Strongarm is none of those things to me. He's a dude with a...strong...arm. Oooooo-kay. I don't need him in my collection, but far be it for me to stand in the way of anyone else. He's popular and should be fairly cheap to make, so I expect he'll be a part of MOTUC soon.

Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    @ Scorpia: It's nice to see some love for the Rock People. So far, this is the only remaining "faction" that hasn't been represented in MOTUC. I noticed that you also asked a question regarding Granita in another thread. I hope that she's on the MOTUC roadmap too and I agree that a Rock People 2 pack without her wouldn't make much sense... Let's hope that the forthcoming 2013 2-pack includes a Horde Trooper + General Sunder and that Mattel holds a Rock People 3 pack for early 2014.

@ Ironpride: I'm also surprised that Lizard Man isn't higher in this poll... Still, he has done well in several other polls and I remember him on a SDCC slideshow some years ago.... I would be really shocked if he never showed up in MOTUC at some point...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I don't really see the movie as being a faction per se, but do agree getting one of the three from the motion picture is something that's loooong overdue. As to who to expect first? It's anybody's guess. I could see Saurod and Lizorr sharing parts, especially if a "scaled buck" is developed. They could reuse each other's biceps, upper thighs, etc and still have these parts reused on a future Snake Men two pack, if Mattel chose to do so. But for armor? Please- don't reuse Trap-Jaw bits and pieces! Let's give Saurod some new pieces, some of which could probably also be reused for Lizorr or other Space Mutants, but definitely Saurod would be the time to start bringing new boots, crotch pieces, and forearms into the Classics line. I would also like to see some sort of snap-on translucent plastic laser blast effect that could snap on to the front of his mouthpiece, in order to replicate his spark-shooting vintage feature. It would also be nice to finally have a Saurod whose arm socket doesn't disintigrate into the chest, which I believe many of us have suffered since the vintage toy hasn't held up as well as the others. Again, I would like to think that the "sparks" wouldn't necessarily count as the second accessory and that they could throw in an '87 movie easter egg... like a staff or another gun that Skeletor's troopers would carry in the film.
    Sweet Bee. How often I overlook thee. I do think she should come soon, though- simply because of the fact that she would provide Double Trouble and Classic Toy Catra parts- and those two gals are, alongside Entrapta, my most-wanted PoP gals. Plus I did like her a lot when I was a kid... loved the yellow hair, the antenna, and her reversable wings (a MUST in Classics! I simply HAVE to have the option of glow-in-the-dark pink, or sparkling, glittery yellow! LOL!). Another gal that should come with something awesome for a second weapon. You know, come to think of it-we already have it. I would totally settle for the space-age Battleground Teela gun, done in Sweet Bee colors! Blaster, a shield, and her Filmation space helmet! BAD-ASS!
    Granamyr. Mine is on back order. And I'm none too thrilled now about receiving him because I'm fairly certain mine is going to have the various breakage issues everybody else's is having. I'll be surprised if mine doesn't break upon assembly, and maybe I'll get excited about him again then... but right now, I'm just like "Oh yeah... GRANAMYR..." Grrr...
    Hooray for Strongarm! I've always loved this guy because he looks like a demon with a giant metal arm. And at this point, he's INCREDIBLY easy to make. He's got Bow/NA He-Man boots, the regular loincloth, the gloved hand that already exists thanks to King Hiss, and a normal buck. So we're talking armor, head, and... err... one large arm. He's from the She-Demon Of Phantos episode, right? So he should come with some of Queen Elmora's weaponry just for fun. He's a Filmation character I definitely want to see before the line is through.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    #22 - Peekablue - she's another one of the Rebels who I wasn't particularly stoked to see until I had the vintage in my hands. Again, like Flutterina, that quickly changed my mind. The shorter Filmation hair would be what I'd like to see, along with her red choker and breastplate (but I'd also like to see them keep the peacock motif on it as well). As for the tailfeathers, I like the volume of the Filmation ones but the pattern on the toy. This is one where a nice even mix of both styles would be dazzling.

#22 - Icer - pass. His deco may change my mind, though. A nice icy drybrushed 'frost' over him would be great.

#21 - Saurod - he is one of the few movie characters I'd like to see (along with God Skelly and Foster-Lyn); he could share parts with Lizzor, maybe tweak the thighs so they match Blast Attak's, or the whole leg to match Multi-Bot?

#21 - Sweet Bee - love her! I'd go full Filmation with light tweaks: toy boot straps, gold on the choker, reversable two-color wings, some slight curl to her hair, and extra detail on the skirt.

#21 - Granamyr - finally ordered him, totally waffled on him for awhile due to the price, but he's Granamyr, and deserves to be sitting around bossing mere mortal men.

#21 - Strong Arm - very easy pass for me. Probably the least appealing of the early Filmation He-Man baddies imo.
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Saurad is a must for me, he was my favorite movie figure as a kid. Not that it matters much but i always wanted the other charatcers from he movie as a kid. Like i said earlier, i never understood why Mattel didnt make a Karg, movie He-Man, or movie Skeletors when they had the chance.

I find Strongarm much more interesting than Icer but seeing how much i dislike the Cy-Chop figure, i don't kno if i will like Strongarm. Alot of similarities between them.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."